23%, 53% Want To Secede

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Just heard this- that 23% of Americans and 53% if tee potties answered yes to the question of 'would they like to secede from the union?'

A poster here recently asked 'why, if Scotland can vote to secede, why can't Americans?'

People say they want to secede but don't even know what US laws concerning secession.

Comments?

Would you vote to secede?

Why or why not?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatal

The choice is binary - secede or do something about you totalitarians. I'm surprised that the support for secession is so low considering that totalitarian liberalism is what people have to deal with.

Who cares what the law says?

If a nation's government is criminal and treasonous, why would we abide by it's laws regarding secession?

Are you of the opinion that a nation's government must live on forever?

Just heard this- that 23% of Americans and 53% if tee potties answered yes to the question of 'would they like to secede from the union?'

A poster here recently asked 'why, if Scotland can vote to secede, why can't Americans?'

People say they want to secede but don't even know what US laws concerning secession.

Comments?

Why or why not?

silly goofy topic!! Why not cut the BS dear and tell if you are liberal or conservative and why or admit you lack the IQ for it!!

no need to secede.....if you dont like the way things are.....QUIT VOTING FOR THE SAME ASSHOLES....
That State is riddled with the cancer of liberalism. It's everywhere. It's in the mountains of legal precedents, it's embedded in our bureaucracy. It's embedded in our universities. Electing TEA Party politicians doesn't eradicate the cancer.

Comments?

Why or why not?

Fuck them motherfuckers. They can leave, but the States stay united.

I definitely would consider it in the future if things continue the way they are. I would like to be part of a nation that actually protects it's borders and doesn't put the welcome mat out for people who sneak in and take our jobs driving wages down. So it would depend on what the foundations of the new country are, and I would be very interested in having the option.

I definitely would consider it in the future if things continue the way they are. I would like to be part of a nation that actually protects it's borders and doesn't put the welcome mat out for people who sneak in and take our jobs driving wages down. So it would depend on what the foundations of the new country are, and I would be very interested in having the option.
You can leave too, dick.

Try Somalia - no rules or regulations. It's a Wingnut Paradise.

no need to secede.....if you dont like the way things are.....QUIT VOTING FOR THE SAME ASSHOLES....
That State is riddled with the cancer of liberalism. It's everywhere. It's in the mountains of legal precedents, it's embedded in our bureaucracy. It's embedded in our universities. Electing TEA Party politicians doesn't eradicate the cancer.
what State?.....and i did not say elect the TP people.....just get rid of those in now....

I agree, the moment you try to pass new measures (such as Arizona's immigration law) the piece of shit liberals immediately run to the courts to try and get laws overturned. It's a cancer that is so entwined throughout our country and government, it's beyond electing new politicians to change things. A new country with a new constitution would be the only real way of ending this bureaucratic mess.

You can leave too, dick.

Try Somalia - no rules or regulations. It's a Wingnut Paradise.
Canada is more to your liking. Need an airline ticket ?

Forum List

Back