23% of Republicans Think GOP Should Nominate Someone Other Than Trump

Why does everybody do this with polls it is 23% of Republicans in that poll that in the grand scheme of things is a very small percent. Polls do not reprsent all Americans, Republicans or Democrats just the small number in any poll.

Strong Democrats like JFK put us in Vietnam, and his appointees, people like R. McNamara and his "morons". It's despicable how the democrats go us into Vietnam. Its even more despicable the games they went through to get out. Walter Cronkite and Jane Fonda had a more to do with this than say, phony body counts. That's the power of the media. The Hearst media, 1898 with Cuba/Spain, contrast with CBS, Vietnam. 1968. You have to admit the media has a hell of a lot of power.

Last edited:
How can trump get reelected when a quarter of his own party thinks he should be replaced on the ballot?

The flameout has started before the crash and burn of Dopey Donald Trump.

The GOP lawmakers that infest Dopey Donald Trump's anus will go down with him.

How can trump get reelected when a quarter of his own party thinks he should be replaced on the ballot?

That looks like an anomaly Rasmussen cannot explain. Wonder if their wording is catching independents that have voted republican most of their life, but know Trump is not a Republican by nature?

Strong Democrats like JFK put us in Vietnam, and his appointees, people like R. McNamara and his "morons". It's despicable how the democrats go us into Vietnam. Its even more despicable the games they went through to get out. Walter Cronkite and Jane Fonda had a more to with it than phony body counts. That's the power of the media. The Hearst media, 1898 with Cuba/Spain, contrast with CBS, Vietnam. The media has a hell of a lot of power.

Vietnam was a tragedy that didn't need to happen and was conducted horribly wrong.

I have a ton of respect for Nam vets

The flameout has started before the crash and burn of Dopey Donald Trump.

The GOP lawmakers that infest Dopey Donald Trump's anus will go down with him.
The Democrats pushed the self-destruct button.

Strong Democrats like JFK put us in Vietnam, and his appointees, people like R. McNamara and his "morons". It's despicable how the democrats go us into Vietnam. Its even more despicable the games they went through to get out. Walter Cronkite and Jane Fonda had a more to with it than phony body counts. That's the power of the media. The Hearst media, 1898 with Cuba/Spain, contrast with CBS, Vietnam. The media has a hell of a lot of power.

Vietnam was a tragedy that didn't need to happen and was conducted horribly wrong.

I have a ton of respect for Nam vets
In say, 1960 JFK and Democrats where sincerely fighting a worldwide threat. But they had some HUGE misconceptions, kind of like now. Democrats now don't understand just how much they've hurt us and misperceived the situation , they are that much out of touch. I have hope they will listen to us.

I used to be a card carrying Democrat, literally. And then I experienced sanctuary cities, and how liberal democrats overrode and trashed American poor I realized what cynical manipulative demagogues liberals ARE, they don't care who they hurt because they are such assholes...

Welcome to the DarkSide!!!!
:FIREdevil:

I can’t imagine Biden won’t relplaced.

Not one liberal on this site will admit he is senile.

They are fake.

It should be way higher than 23%, especially with the injecting disinfectant and blasting UV light under the skin comments of late.

It should be way higher than 23%, especially with the injecting disinfectant and blasting UV light under the skin comments of late.

I just did both. I feel amazingly good.

I injected Lysol and Drank Chlorox just like TRUMP told us to.

I feel like $100,000,000

Bleach is great with a squirt of lime juice

The GOP never changes. The Fuddy-Duddy Old Guard Republicans would still rather lose ala Dole, ala MCain, ala Romney, than win with Donald.

Forum List

Back