237 years later - Has government dependency hurt Whites in America?

I dont believe in white ownership of stolen land and white handouts. If you walked into my house uninvited you'd make sure to request permission the next time.

According to you the land your house sits on was stolen from the Indians. So apparently you do believe in ownership of stolen land. Otherwise, when are you going to return it to its rightful owners?

I am the rightful owner. I'm part native American.

ROFL! I doubt your ancestors belonged to the tribe that originally lived on the land.

Apparently you think it's OK for one Indian tribe to steal land from another.

There was no rule but the KKK rampaged with impunity. More white handouts resulted because of that.

There is no KKK anymore.

Are you willing to change the nowadays handouts for ALL welfare/handouts recipients to a piece of land - and let them survive like those moochers 200 years ago did?

Uhh... yes there is. What rock do you live under?

Not really. That would mean more white people would have more land they shouldnt have since white people are the largest group of people that get welfare.

No, there are not.

You can have a piece of land where there is no KKK either traditionally or by proxy.

And it is clear that you don't want to end cash handouts because you know that nowadays people on welfare are simply lazy butts who do not want to work at all.
I could only guess why are sooooo protective of that laziness :lol:

There was no rule but the KKK rampaged with impunity. More white handouts resulted because of that.

If you've got a problem with the democrat party (which is understandable) then take it up with them. You won't, will you? You will vote democrat EVERY SINGLE TIME, won't you?

I have a problem with both of the parties. So that should answer your second question.

I'm sure neither are left-wing enough for ya.

According to you the land your house sits on was stolen from the Indians. So apparently you do believe in ownership of stolen land. Otherwise, when are you going to return it to its rightful owners?

ROFL! I doubt your ancestors belonged to the tribe that originally lived on the land.

The original tribe was wiped out by white people. I claim it on 2 fronts. My African ancestry and my Native American Ancestry.

There is no KKK anymore.

Are you willing to change the nowadays handouts for ALL welfare/handouts recipients to a piece of land - and let them survive like those moochers 200 years ago did?
All of my grandparents were farmers, until the Dust Bowl Era.

and you call them moochers and receiving government handouts equal to today's lazy butts receiving CASH handouts?

where did I say that? trying to put words in my mouth and speak for me cause your pissed?

If you've got a problem with the democrat party (which is understandable) then take it up with them. You won't, will you? You will vote democrat EVERY SINGLE TIME, won't you?

I have a problem with both of the parties. So that should answer your second question.

I'm sure neither are left-wing enough for ya.

I dont get into all the wing stuff. I vote as close as possible to what I think is right.

I dont believe in white ownership of stolen land and white handouts. If you walked into my house uninvited you'd make sure to request permission the next time.

So which is it ownership or not,try and be consistent at least!!

PS part doesn't gain you shit, I have native American in my family also,doesn't mean a thing but a topic of conversation and some historical interest.

The original tribe was wiped out by white people. I claim it on 2 fronts. My African ancestry and my Native American Ancestry.

So how does the fact that the original owners are dead entitle you to it? The original Indian "owners" of almost all the private land in America are dead.

How does being black entitle you to anything?

Last edited:

Why do white Yankees deny that the northern GOP was leading the KKK in the beginning of the 20th century?

Why do democrats try so desperately and transparently to hide from their shameful legacy of racism, discrimination, violence, oppression, and the abrogation of rights? Afraid that doing so will pull the veneer right off the changes in pushing the same things under a slightly different guise even to this day?

Evidently the US and state governments recognize Indian nations withing the nation.

No such thing. The land is there for everyone to use. Racist whites made up the concept because they enjoy stealing shit from others.

So how come everyone isn't making my mortgage or property tax payment??

Don't worry when you grow up and have to start paying for some of your life you will understand some of the basics................ maybe

He doesn't believe in ownership, but I'll be he would object if I walked into his house and started helping myself to the contents of his liquor cabinet.

:lol:

So funny when this dope tries to play 'tough guy'!

All of my grandparents were farmers, until the Dust Bowl Era.

and you call them moochers and receiving government handouts equal to today's lazy butts receiving CASH handouts?

where did I say that? trying to put words in my mouth and speak for me cause your pissed?

I am not pissed at all. I am laughing, because that stupid argument about giving a piece of land to be a "handout" is laughable.
and showing you and others the hypocrisy of that argument.

If you weren't through the ones who actually agreed with it - my apologies to you personally, you are not the addressee of my sarcasm.

Why do white Yankees deny that the northern GOP was leading the KKK in the beginning of the 20th century?

Bigotry on display!!

"Part"? What tribe has officially recognized you as a member (since you're so into grouping people)?

Why do democrats try so desperately and transparently to hide from their shameful legacy of racism, discrimination, violence, oppression, and the abrogation of rights? Afraid that doing so will pull the veneer right off the changes in pushing the same things under a slightly different guise even to this day?

Not sure, I was raised on Oklahoma which was not even a state and I would take no sides when confronted at many places I visited in the south if I was a Yankee or a rebel. With many folks in the south that lost the war they were still fighting the conqueror. But that was many years ago and today things have changed.
My mother's family was kicked out of Ohio when they did not want to pick sides either. They were a very religious sort and did not believe in killing.

I'm confident that the real answer to my second question is "yes of course, every time" but I can't verify that.

So which is it ownership or not,try and be consistent at least!!

PS part doesn't gain you shit, I have native American in my family also,doesn't mean a thing but a topic of conversation and some historical interest.

Ownership in the white sense and the native sense. Cant trust you white people to use my land without trying some sneaky underhanded trick to get for themselves.

Forum List

Back