237 years later - Has government dependency hurt Whites in America?

White boy heads are exploding all over the boards now! :lol: Here comes the denial next.

Being part Native American and African gives me first claim.

How do you figure? Do you think all Native Americans were part of one big happy tribe? Do you imagine you are entitled to expropriate the land owned by other Native American tribes?

And you have yet to explain how being black entitles you to anything that once belonged to Native Americans.

Yes. I have more right to it than a white person. Its was unclaimed. Now I have it. matter of fact Cortes named California after a mythical African woman because of the Black people he encountered here.

You have no more right to anything than anyone else does. What make you think yo do?

How do you figure? Do you think all Native Americans were part of one big happy tribe? Do you imagine you are entitled to expropriate the land owned by other Native American tribes?

And you have yet to explain how being black entitles you to anything that once belonged to Native Americans.

Yes. I have more right to it than a white person. Its was unclaimed. Now I have it. matter of fact Cortes named California after a mythical African woman because of the Black people he encountered here.

You have no more right to anything than anyone else does. What make you think yo do?

I'm here aint I?

I've read thousands of books. None of them have said what you claim.

Dont read thousands of white boy books. Read some real history.

Wich book can I read that explains that blacks lived in California before the white man?

One book I read a couple of years ago was by Paul Barton, "A History of the African Olmecs". that one stands out more than the others but thats a good place to start if you are really trying to educate yourself.

Dont read thousands of white boy books. Read some real history.

Wich book can I read that explains that blacks lived in California before the white man?

One book I read a couple of years ago was by Paul Barton, "A History of the African Olmecs". that one stands out more than the others but thats a good place to start if you are really trying to educate yourself.

It's not exactly universally accepted scholarship, but there are a number of books and scholarly pieces on the Olmec connection as well as other possible evidence of early African exploration elsewhere in the New World. Of course there are books and writings suggesting that Chinese explorers were here long before that. Other studies suggest Pre-Colombian visits by ancient Romans, Egyptians, Irish, Japanese, Arabic, Semitic, Welsh, Aborigines, etc. It doesn't matter to me who 'got here first' and it doesn't change anything one way or the other.

It's not exactly universally accepted scholarship, but there are a number of books and scholarly pieces on the Olmec connection as well as other possible evidence of early African exploration elsewhere in the New World. Of course there are books and writings suggesting that Chinese explorers were here long before that. Other studies suggest Pre-Colombian visits by ancient Romans, Egyptians, Irish, Japanese, Arabic, Semitic, Welsh, Aborigines, etc. It doesn't matter to me who 'got here first' and it doesn't change anything one way or the other.

It wasn't universally accepted the earth was round for Europeans either until someone proved it. Explain to me how the Olmec language and writing was basically Mande a West African language? If you have some suggestions on books saying white people predated Africans in the Americas please list something I can educate myself with.

Last edited:

It wasn't universally accepted the earth was round for Europeans either until someone proved it. .

Yes it was, just about.

Explain to me how the Olmec language and writing was basically Mande a West African language? If you have some suggestions on books saying white people predated Africans in the Americas please list something I can educate myself with.

Why ask me? Have I made any claims of the sort you seem to want to dispute there? Once AGAIN your reading comprehension skills fall short.

Explain to me how the Olmec language and writing was basically Mande a West African language? If you have some suggestions on books saying white people predated Africans in the Americas please list something I can educate myself with.

Why ask me? Have I made any claims of the sort you seem to want to dispute there? Once AGAIN your reading comprehension skills fall short.

Well you said it doesnt change things. If you were keeping up with the conversation instead of nipping at my heels you would understand we were talking about who was here first the white people or the Africans. If Africans were here first then I not only have the Native American side of me to lay first claim to unclaimed land I also have the African side as well.

Well you said it doesnt change things. If you were keeping up with the conversation instead of nipping at my heels you would understand we were talking about who was here first the white people or the Africans. If Africans were here first then I not only have the Native American side of me to lay first claim to unclaimed land I also have the African side as well.

And if you had the reading comprehension skills of even a beginner-level ESL student you would have understood what "It doesn't matter to me who 'got here first' and it doesn't change anything one way or the other" means. I don't care if you have prosimian plasma pumping through your pipes. It doesn't grant you any claim, authority, or legitimacy beyond that specifically granted by the government of the United States of America.

And if you had the reading comprehension skills of even a beginner-level ESL student you would have understood what "It doesn't matter to me who 'got here first' and it doesn't change anything one way or the other" means. I don't care if you have prosimian plasma pumping through your pipes. It doesn't grant you any claim, authority, or legitimacy beyond that specifically granted by the government of the United States of America.

I dont recognize the government of the US over the laws of God.

I dont recognize the government of the US over the laws of God.

I'm sure lots of guys in prison feel the same way.

Forum List

Back