237 years later - Has government dependency hurt Whites in America?

ROFL! I doubt your ancestors belonged to the tribe that originally lived on the land.

Apparently you think it's OK for one Indian tribe to steal land from another.

The original tribe was wiped out by white people. I claim it on 2 fronts. My African ancestry and my Native American Ancestry.

So how does the fact that the original owners are dead entitle you to it? The original Indian "owners" of almost all the private land in America are dead.

How does being black entitle you to anything?

Closest living relative that claimed it. Africans also had land here in the Americas before the white boys came. You should read up on it.

The original tribe was wiped out by white people. I claim it on 2 fronts. My African ancestry and my Native American Ancestry.

So how does the fact that the original owners are dead entitle you to it? The original Indian "owners" of almost all the private land in America are dead.

Closest living relative that claimed it. Africans also had land here in the Americas before the white boys came. You should read up on it.

The "white boys" brought blacks to America, so that claim is obviously false.

And how does your closest living relative have any legal claim on a piece of land that someone else owns?

I am the rightful owner. I'm part native American.

So which is it ownership or not,try and be consistent at least!!

PS part doesn't gain you shit, I have native American in my family also,doesn't mean a thing but a topic of conversation and some historical interest.

Ownership in the white sense and the native sense. Cant trust you white people to use my land without trying some sneaky underhanded trick to get for themselves.

A good laugh in the afternoon!!!

And how does your closest living relative have any legal claim on a piece of land that someone else owns?

True white boys brought additional black slaves but again reading and learning leads to knowledge. You just are ignorant of the facts.

So which is it ownership or not,try and be consistent at least!!

PS part doesn't gain you shit, I have native American in my family also,doesn't mean a thing but a topic of conversation and some historical interest.

Ownership in the white sense and the native sense. Cant trust you white people to use my land without trying some sneaky underhanded trick to get for themselves.

Asclepias just admitted he endorsed the white concept of ownership where you get to exclude others from using your property.

Wrong. You just have to understand the meaning of the word "own."

Since they are the rightful "owners," when are you donating your house to the nearest Indian tribe?

To "own" something is simply to control it. That's all ownership is about--control. Some people are driven by the need to control other people.

There's nothing natural or scientific about the concept of "ownership." It is a manmade concept.

It's not a "man made concept." It's a human term that is applied to a fact of reality. The term "rock" is invented by humans, but rocks exist in nature. Ownership is a relationship between humans and non human things.

Of course, "ownership" certainly doesn't describe the relationship between the Indians and the territory they wandered over. For one thing, they never objected to the white man wandering over the same territory.

General George Armstrong Custer might disagree with that view if he were around. :lol:

True white boys brought additional black slaves but again reading and learning leads to knowledge. You just are ignorant of the facts.

There were no blacks here before the white man came. Every single one of them was carried here in a slave ship by the white man.

There were no blacks here before the white man came. Every single one of them was carried here in a slave ship by the white man.

Go read a book and get back to me.

Asclepias just admitted he endorsed the white concept of ownership where you get to exclude others from using your property.

Damn straight. You white boys dont understand the native concept so I will deal with you in language you can understand.

California

In other words, the property where you reside is nowhere near the land your ancestors lived on. You are sitting on stolen property.

Don't you think you should return it to its rightful owners?

Being part Native American and African gives me first claim.

How do you figure? Do you think all Native Americans were part of one big happy tribe? Do you imagine you are entitled to expropriate the land owned by other Native American tribes?

And you have yet to explain how being black entitles you to anything that once belonged to Native Americans.

Damn straight. You white boys dont understand the native concept so I will deal with you in language you can understand.

I understand hypocrisy when I see it. Anyone who buys a piece of property in this country and then whines about how the white man stole it from the Indians is a fucking hypocrite. Bottom line.

In other words, the property where you reside is nowhere near the land your ancestors lived on. You are sitting on stolen property.

Don't you think you should return it to its rightful owners?

Being part Native American and African gives me first claim.

How do you figure? Do you think all Native Americans were part of one big happy tribe? Do you imagine you are entitled to expropriate the land owned by other Native American tribes?

And you have yet to explain how being black entitles you to anything that once belonged to Native Americans.

Yes. I have more right to it than a white person. Its was unclaimed. Now I have it. matter of fact Cortes named California after a mythical African woman because of the Black people he encountered here.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back