237 years later - Has government dependency hurt Whites in America?

Well yeah it was.

Even moreso that the military got involved in clear cutting and building infrastructure.

no, it was not.

if you have to WORK on a land to actually survive - that is not a handout.

let's give all the welfarists of nowadays a piece of land - there are tons of land in federal ownership - so they can repeat the easy life of those receiving it decades ago.

I am all for THIS TYPE of "handout".

Are YOU?

The government gave away land for years after the Civil War, and there was no rule that said blacks couldn't participate. Complaining that whites got welfare in the form of free land is just pure bullshit since blacks could have had a share of the same land.

There was no rule but the KKK rampaged with impunity. More white handouts resulted because of that.

No such thing. The land is there for everyone to use. Racist whites made up the concept because they enjoy stealing shit from others.

So how come everyone isn't making my mortgage or property tax payment??

Don't worry when you grow up and have to start paying for some of your life you will understand some of the basics................ maybe

He doesn't believe in ownership, but I'll be he would object if I walked into his house and started helping myself to the contents of his liquor cabinet.

To "own" something is simply to control it. That's all ownership is about--control. Some people are driven by the need to control other people.

There's nothing natural or scientific about the concept of "ownership." It is a manmade concept.

It's not a "man made concept." It's a human term that is applied to a fact of reality. The term "rock" is invented by humans, but rocks exist in nature. Ownership is a relationship between humans and non human things.

Of course, "ownership" certainly doesn't describe the relationship between the Indians and the territory they wandered over. For one thing, they never objected to the white man wandering over the same territory.

But they did object to the white people saying they no longer had rights to do the same. They initially shared the land with the sneaky, lying, back stabbing Europeans until they figured out what losers you were. Then it was too late. whites gave themselves a handout and killed to make sure they got to keep it.

if whites are such losers why did whites own your ancestors and why are you still whuning about it? Seems you are the loser

no, it was not.

let's give all the welfarists of nowadays a piece of land - there are tons of land in federal ownership - so they can repeat the easy life of those receiving it decades ago.

Are YOU?

The government gave away land for years after the Civil War, and there was no rule that said blacks couldn't participate. Complaining that whites got welfare in the form of free land is just pure bullshit since blacks could have had a share of the same land.

There was no rule but the KKK rampaged with impunity. More white handouts resulted because of that.

How would the KKK stop any black from homesteading land in nebraska?

no, it was not.

Are YOU?

There is no KKK anymore.

Are you willing to change the nowadays handouts for ALL welfare/handouts recipients to a piece of land - and let them survive like those moochers 200 years ago did?

Well yeah it was.

Even moreso that the military got involved in clear cutting and building infrastructure.

no, it was not.

Are YOU?

It was tried in the aftermath of the Civil War. The Freedmen's Bureau was established in 1865 expressly to help former slaves as well as poor whites in several ways, including settling them on confiscated Confederate lands. The democrats (of course) circumvented, undermined (including through the use of violence) and ultimately got the program shut down by 1872.

Wrong. You just have to understand the meaning of the word "own."

Since they are the rightful "owners," when are you donating your house to the nearest Indian tribe?

To "own" something is simply to control it. That's all ownership is about--control. Some people are driven by the need to control other people.

There's nothing natural or scientific about the concept of "ownership." It is a manmade concept.

It's not a "man made concept." It's a human term that is applied to a fact of reality. The term "rock" is invented by humans, but rocks exist in nature. Ownership is a relationship between humans and non human things.

Of course, "ownership" certainly doesn't describe the relationship between the Indians and the territory they wandered over. For one thing, they never objected to the white man wandering over the same territory.

The dead Indians did prove that theory, just ask Custer.

No such thing. The land is there for everyone to use. Racist whites made up the concept because they enjoy stealing shit from others.

Don't worry when you grow up and have to start paying for some of your life you will understand some of the basics................ maybe

He doesn't believe in ownership, but I'll be he would object if I walked into his house and started helping myself to the contents of his liquor cabinet.

I dont believe in white ownership of stolen land and white handouts. If you walked into my house uninvited you'd make sure to request permission the next time.

The white meaning or everyone elses?

What is the black meaning of "own?" We're all dying to know.

When are you donating your house to the nearest Indian tribe?

BTW, the term "stealing" is nonsensical without ownership. How can you steal something that isn't owned? "Stealing" implies an object that someone owns.

If the land is there for everyone to use, can I come over to your house and spin cookies in your backyard with my dirt bike?

There is no KKK anymore.

Are you willing to change the nowadays handouts for ALL welfare/handouts recipients to a piece of land - and let them survive like those moochers 200 years ago did?
All of my grandparents were farmers, until the Dust Bowl Era.

If you've got a problem with the democrat party (which is understandable) then take it up with them. You won't, will you? You will vote democrat EVERY SINGLE TIME, won't you?

You mean his parent house,this ones barley out of diapers.

What is the black meaning of "own?" We're all dying to know.

When are you donating your house to the nearest Indian tribe?

BTW, the term "stealing" is nonsensical without ownership. How can you steal something that isn't owned? "Stealing" implies an object that someone owns.

If the land is there for everyone to use, can I come over to your house and spin cookies in your backyard with my dirt bike?

sure, I have 43 acres, tear it up!

I dont believe in white ownership of stolen land and white handouts. If you walked into my house uninvited you'd make sure to request permission the next time.

According to you the land your house sits on was stolen from the Indians. So apparently you do believe in ownership of stolen land. Otherwise, when are you going to return it to its rightful owners?

There is no KKK anymore.

Uhh... yes there is. What rock do you live under?

Not really. That would mean more white people would have more land they shouldnt have since white people are the largest group of people that get welfare.

If you've got a problem with the democrat party (which is understandable) then take it up with them. You won't, will you? You will vote democrat EVERY SINGLE TIME, won't you?

Why do white Yankees deny that the northern GOP was leading the KKK in the beginning of the 20th century?

According to you the land your house sits on was stolen from the Indians. So apparently you do believe in ownership of stolen land. Otherwise, when are you going to return it to its rightful owners?

I am the rightful owner. I'm part native American.

There is no KKK anymore.

All of my grandparents were farmers, until the Dust Bowl Era.

and you call them moochers and receiving government handouts equal to today's lazy butts receiving CASH handouts?

no, it was not.

Are YOU?

It was tried in the aftermath of the Civil War. The Freedmen's Bureau was established in 1865 expressly to help former slaves as well as poor whites in several ways, including settling them on confiscated Confederate lands. The democrats (of course) circumvented, undermined (including through the use of violence) and ultimately got the program shut down by 1872.

Of course. Why would anyone condone confiscation of their land? The feds were also giving away plenty of land out West.

I have a problem with both of the parties. So that should answer your second question.

Forum List

Back