237 years later - Has government dependency hurt Whites in America?

Part of the problem is that you really don't realize or know what institutional racism is..

It means that the major institutions in a society completely shut you out.

And what examples apply right now, today?

I've been asking all kinds of clear, direct questions on this topic and I can't get any of these people to give me a clear and direct answer on any of them. I finally gave up.

Of course you did.

Because you got clear and direct answers.

You just didn't like them.

And what examples apply right now, today?

I've been asking all kinds of clear, direct questions on this topic and I can't get any of these people to give me a clear and direct answer on any of them. I finally gave up.

Of course you did.

Great! I must have missed them!

Examples, please? Just give post numbers, I'll find 'em.

And thus far the answer seems to be White folks like government dependency for themselves, not so much for others..

:lol:

Seems they are still loving it!

I didn't realize the government was paying my rent and buying my groceries.

Since I have no idea what you do, where you live or your family history..I can't comment on that.

What I can comment on is that white males in this country have been enjoying government dependency for the last 237 years.

They've been recognized full on citizens and fully vested in the institutions of the US government. They've had equal protection under the law and access to the US economy from top to bottom.

Seems they are still loving it!

Since I have no idea what you do, where you live or your family history..I can't comment on that.

What I can comment on is that white males in this country have been enjoying government dependency for the last 237 years.

They've been recognized full on citizens and fully vested in the institutions of the US government. They've had equal protection under the law and access to the US economy from top to bottom.

"Access to the economy?". So having a job and working means you are dependent on the government? Since when does the government own the economy?

It takes a special kind of stupid and a special kind of servility to accept your understanding of reality.

"Access to the economy?". So having a job and working means you are dependent on the government? Since when does the government own the economy?

It takes a special kind of stupid and a special kind of servility to accept your understanding of reality.

Since the beginning.

Section 8.

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes, duties, imposts and excises, to pay the debts and provide for the common defense and general welfare of the United States; but all duties, imposts and excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

To borrow money on the credit of the United States;

To regulate commerce with foreign nations, and among the several states, and with the Indian tribes;

To establish a uniform rule of naturalization, and uniform laws on the subject of bankruptcies throughout the United States;

To coin money, regulate the value thereof, and of foreign coin, and fix the standard of weights and measures;

To provide for the punishment of counterfeiting the securities and current coin of the United States;

To establish post offices and post roads;

To promote the progress of science and useful arts, by securing for limited times to authors and inventors the exclusive right to their respective writings and discoveries;

And you should think carefully about using the word "stupid".

Since the beginning.

Section 8.

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes, duties, imposts and excises, to pay the debts and provide for the common defense and general welfare of the United States; but all duties, imposts and excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

To regulate commerce with foreign nations, and among the several states, and with the Indian tribes;

To establish a uniform rule of naturalization, and uniform laws on the subject of bankruptcies throughout the United States;

To coin money, regulate the value thereof, and of foreign coin, and fix the standard of weights and measures;

To provide for the punishment of counterfeiting the securities and current coin of the United States;

To promote the progress of science and useful arts, by securing for limited times to authors and inventors the exclusive right to their respective writings and discoveries;

So that is the equivlant of some lazy ass collecting a welfare check from the government, taxed from others?

I'm glad you are pointing out that so many white Americans are on welfare today. It proves that those of us opposed to all forms of welfare aren't racist.

Since the beginning.

Section 8.

So that is the equivlant of some lazy ass collecting a welfare check from the government, taxed from others?

I'm glad you are pointing out that so many white Americans are on welfare today. It proves that those of us opposed to all forms of welfare aren't racist.

No.

It's been much more expensive to keep Whites dependent than to pay out welfare.

There's no equivalence.

For example:

Reese Schonfeld: The F-35, $400 Billion Boondoggle: A Christmas Present

400 Billion dollar tax payer gift to the white folks at Lockheed Martin!

:clap:

Since the beginning.

No.

There's no equivalence.

For example:

link to all being white

Since the beginning.

No.

There's no equivalence.

For example:

LOL. So Lockheed Martin is exclusively white! And they do no work either!

Thanks for proving you have absolutely no arguement. :lol:

No.

There's no equivalence.

For example:

link to all being white

All?

Where in the post does it say all employees of Lockheed Martin are white?

I would say most of them are white.

The CEO sure as heck is..

Lockheed Martin · Board of Directors

Robert J. Stevens - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

22 million..

Not bad.

Of course you did.

Great! I must have missed them!

Examples, please? Just give post numbers, I'll find 'em.

Hey Sallow, waiting on examples, thanks.

No.

There's no equivalence.

For example:

link to all being white

All?

22 million..

Not bad.

Hate to break this to you, but someone providing a service and selling a product to the US government doesn't mean they are dependant on the government.

To you someone how goes to a job and produces something is the equivelant of collecting a welfare check for doing NOTHING.

FAIL. :cuckoo:

No.

There's no equivalence.

For example:

link to all being white

All?

22 million..

Not bad.

do you think it could have been" 400 billion taxpayer gift to the white folks at Lockheed Martin" ???

link to all being white

All?

22 million..

Not bad.

Hate to break this to you, but someone providing a service and selling a product to the US government doesn't mean they are dependant on the government.

To you someone how goes to a job and produces something is the equivelant of collecting a welfare check for doing NOTHING.

Sure it does.

They didn't start that business in a vacuum.

They are dependent on the government's justice system, roads, fire, police, education, research, military and a whole lot more.

Basically what they are doing is taking much of the services that government provides for them, using them, then CHARGING government for the product.

That's a pretty neat trick.

And it's got plenty of folks fooled.

Like you.

link to all being white

All?

22 million..

Not bad.

According to Sallow, if the government provides a single service, like delivering the mail, then it "owns the economy," and everything you earn is government property. It's a gift from the government. Therefor we are all dependent on the government.

The above is how the utterly servile fucked up minds of libturds function.

All?

22 million..

Not bad.

Sure it does.

They are dependent on the government's justice system, roads, fire, police, education, research, military and a whole lot more.

Basically what they are doing is taking much of the services that government provides for them, using them, then CHARGING government for the product.

Like you.

:rolleyes:

It's "you didn't build that!" all over again...

All?

22 million..

Not bad.

Sure it does.

Actually, no they aren't. However, they are taxed for these services and therefore they use them. The military is the only thing that private businesses can't provide for themselves. However, we all pay for the military, so saying we are "dependent" on the government because it provides the military is a deliberate characterization. It's like saying I'm "dependent" on Publix because that's where I buy my food.

Government charges us for its "product," moron, not the other way around.

Like you.

Your ability to delude yourself is the neatest "trick" of all.

Forum List

Back