24 Points from Barr

when he can’t accurately represent a report that we can all read and fact check then he shows that he is playing politics and not sticking to facts
I read it and fact checked it. Barr is correct. You're a douchebag who dispenses nothing but spin.
great argument.... I’m learning so much from you. Let me make my counter argument using the logic I just learned from you...

I read and fact checked everything and Barr is not correct. You are lying and spreading propaganda.

how’s that, did I win?
I used your argument, moron. You just repeated what you posted previously.
And I used your argument, moron. This broken record ride is super fun and productive, isn’t it?!
That's what happens when you have to deal with people who lack the capacity to commit logic.
I agree, you are teaching me that lesson first hand. I feel dumber after trying out your logic and tactics in debate. I don’t know how you do it all day. It must be exhausting.

see - now we're ok cutting corners but barr is a stooge. you don't see how this is a one-way street you're on? every leeway that can be taken, you take. if anyone gives leeway, you call foul.

now these "shortcuts" as you mildly put it setup the foundation for the very investigation itself. so we vastly disagree on the range of impact from the FBI actions that horowitz himself found to be WRONG/ILLEGAL.

you excuse it, however, as a rougue element and never once entertain the idea this is all bad.
you are misrepresenting me now. I never said it was OK to cut corners. Why did you say I said that?
cause that's the impression i'm getting.

FBI LIED
well they had a guy cut a corner...
51 VIOLATIONS
well it could be a rogue element and some low level guy needs to pay, sure.
THESE "LIES" SETUP THE FOUNDATION OF THE REPORT
and suddenly you're a victim.

like i said - you're forgiving of the left and everything they did but barr is a "stooge". your implications are loud and clear.
I’m just going to stop reading each time you lie about me and then correct that lie. I didn’t say “a guy cut a corner” I said “several corners were cut by several people” I also said that one has been reported as a criminal violation.

why cant you have an honest debate? I haven’t known you to be this dishonest. I get that you don’t like me anymore because of the Hillary debate, but that doesn’t mean you need to disregard honesty and accuracy in your discourse... have some character and conduct yourself in a respectable way
i can have an honest debate. you just don't like what i have to say so now you come at me.

"a guy cut a corner" is a paraphrase of "corners were cut". did a guy cut a corner or not? was it done to begin surveillance on people? yes. this is the foundation of which RUSSIA came up and you're out to dismiss it as "cutting corners" - however you wish to phrase it at this point.

your entire stance is to minimize what the FBI did so you can stay on ORANGE MAN BAD trajectories.

that in itself is painfully obvious when you say Horowitz good | Barr stooglike (or however you said it originally).

so now you're back to questioning me and my honesty. so like you.
Ice I’m not coming after you, I’m calling out Blatant lies and inaccuracies that your stating about my words. I said several corners by several people and you translate that into “a guy cutting a corner” you’re trying to make a case that I’m excusing the misconduct when I’ve never done so. Since you can’t quote me doing so you need to misquote me to back up your attempted insult but it is not rooted in truth.

Now if we can get back to the facts... you have another error in your last statement. The IG said the investigation was initiated without political bias and for valid reasons. Several warrants were approved for Carter Page. The issue at hand was regarding a doctored email in a FISA application for a RENEWAL of a warrant for Page... had nothing to do with the foundation or intimation of anything
you are excusing the conduct by trying to minimize their 51 stated actions as "a few people cutting corners" with the implication that the rest of everything else is still valid.

just go back to crying, ok?

Twice now Barr has presented a “Trump narrative” of two major reports that contradict elements of the actual report. It’s disappointing to see that from an AG. And yes, very stooge-like
That's his job, hosebag. He has the ultimate say. He is Horowitz's boss.
when he can’t accurately represent a report that we can all read and fact check then he shows that he is playing politics and not sticking to facts
I read it and fact checked it. Barr is correct. You're a douchebag who dispenses nothing but spin.
great argument.... I’m learning so much from you. Let me make my counter argument using the logic I just learned from you...

I read and fact checked everything and Barr is not correct. You are lying and spreading propaganda.

how’s that, did I win?
great. let me now take a lesson from you.

why do you lie about me? how come you have no character or morality? you must be pure evil and ergo i should stop talking to you cause you're mean to me.

bet it's not as funny to you now, huh?
I don’t lie about you, I engage in a direct and honest way. If you think I’ve lied about you then Please show me

see - now we're ok cutting corners but barr is a stooge. you don't see how this is a one-way street you're on? every leeway that can be taken, you take. if anyone gives leeway, you call foul.

now these "shortcuts" as you mildly put it setup the foundation for the very investigation itself. so we vastly disagree on the range of impact from the FBI actions that horowitz himself found to be WRONG/ILLEGAL.

you excuse it, however, as a rougue element and never once entertain the idea this is all bad.
you are misrepresenting me now. I never said it was OK to cut corners. Why did you say I said that?

FBI LIED
51 VIOLATIONS

like i said - you're forgiving of the left and everything they did but barr is a "stooge". your implications are loud and clear.
I’m just going to stop reading each time you lie about me and then correct that lie. I didn’t say “a guy cut a corner” I said “several corners were cut by several people” I also said that one has been reported as a criminal violation.

why cant you have an honest debate? I haven’t known you to be this dishonest. I get that you don’t like me anymore because of the Hillary debate, but that doesn’t mean you need to disregard honesty and accuracy in your discourse... have some character and conduct yourself in a respectable way
i can have an honest debate. you just don't like what i have to say so now you come at me.

"a guy cut a corner" is a paraphrase of "corners were cut". did a guy cut a corner or not? was it done to begin surveillance on people? yes. this is the foundation of which RUSSIA came up and you're out to dismiss it as "cutting corners" - however you wish to phrase it at this point.

your entire stance is to minimize what the FBI did so you can stay on ORANGE MAN BAD trajectories.

that in itself is painfully obvious when you say Horowitz good | Barr stooglike (or however you said it originally).

Slade3200 doesn't have a problem with police-state tactics, as long as they benefit the left.
Are you making that up or do you think I actually said that?

There's the spin. Have you considered that Barr has access to more information than Horowitz? I have to imagine that some FBI goons are sweating the future.
that not spin and you point doesn’t have anything to do with mine. Barr mischaracterized things in a report that we could easily go read. That’s black and white. There may be more that comes out but that’s another discussion
Barr didn't mischaracterize diddly squat. You've got nothing but spin.
Not really, I actually posted a link showing the statements by Barr and the quotes form the report that contradict him.

See your stuck now because you called the report spin and accused Horowitz of covering for the Dems. So if that’s really true then
Barr should be mischaracterizing the report. You can’t have it both ways.

How’s that foot taste?
Which report are you talking about now, moron? You keep changing the subject.

What you need to remember about leftists like Golfing Gator is, they don't have a problem with police-state tactics, as long as they benefit the fascist left.
gator beats the shit out of both sides as he sees fit. trying to paint him as leftist is as funny as when someone says i love obama cause i don't agree with one of their right-based stances.

Oh he's definitely a leftist.
One thing I hammered him on is his claim that he believes in enforcing the border. He voted for Gary Johnson who supports amnesty.

Impossible to find a candidate that agrees with 100% of anyone’s views. I for the only fiscal conservative on the ballot
Perhaps, but you said the ideal solution to the immigration issue is to only vote for candidates willing to enforce our immigration laws. Then you voted for one who said he wouldn't.

That is the ideal solution, but sadly there were none on the ballot.

FBI LIED
51 VIOLATIONS

Slade3200 doesn't have a problem with police-state tactics, as long as they benefit the left.
now of that i would agree. i've found on many occasions he may offer a small bone and go "there, happy now" but never veer off ORANGE MAN BAD course.

the FBI lied in order to spy on people and setup the entire RUSSIA mantra and he says "some people cut corners" or something like that. push him and he will just start...

Wow Ice, I’ve corrected you 3 times now and you are still getting it wrong. You are quoting me now and still not accurate “some people cut corners” no that’s wrong... I said “several people cut several corners” I also said a crime had been found and referred. I also corrected your mistake in saying the doctored email had anything to do with the foundation or initiation of the investigation. You need to get your facts straight bud... you are all over the place.

FBI LIED
51 VIOLATIONS

Ice I’m not coming after you, I’m calling out Blatant lies and inaccuracies that your stating about my words. I said several corners by several people and you translate that into “a guy cutting a corner” you’re trying to make a case that I’m excusing the misconduct when I’ve never done so. Since you can’t quote me doing so you need to misquote me to back up your attempted insult but it is not rooted in truth.

Now if we can get back to the facts... you have another error in your last statement. The IG said the investigation was initiated without political bias and for valid reasons. Several warrants were approved for Carter Page. The issue at hand was regarding a doctored email in a FISA application for a RENEWAL of a warrant for Page... had nothing to do with the foundation or intimation of anything
you are excusing the conduct by trying to minimize their 51 stated actions as "a few people cutting corners" with the implication that the rest of everything else is still valid.

4 times now youve quoted me wrong. Are you trolling?

There's the spin. Have you considered that Barr has access to more information than Horowitz? I have to imagine that some FBI goons are sweating the future.
that not spin and you point doesn’t have anything to do with mine. Barr mischaracterized things in a report that we could easily go read. That’s black and white. There may be more that comes out but that’s another discussion
Not really, I actually posted a link showing the statements by Barr and the quotes form the report that contradict him.

See your stuck now because you called the report spin and accused Horowitz of covering for the Dems. So if that’s really true then

How’s that foot taste?
same subject we’ve been talking about this whole time. Barr and Horowitz. How’s that foot taste?

how’s that, did I win?
great. let me now take a lesson from you.

why do you lie about me? how come you have no character or morality? you must be pure evil and ergo i should stop talking to you cause you're mean to me.

bet it's not as funny to you now, huh?
I don’t lie about you, I engage in a direct and honest way. If you think I’ve lied about you then Please show me
and i have never lied about you. i am *not* for you or anyone going to constantly go back and get direct quotes as a point of reference. you're going nuts over "a guy cut a corner" from "a few people cut corners" and honestly, my give-a-shitter is out of shit so i've nothing to offer you. what i said was along the same vein and tone as what you said, just reduced down because as i see it, that's your intent when saying "some people cut corners sure, but that doesn't discredit the entire case" (OR HOWEVER YOU PHRASED THAT - TO ALL READERS PLEASE SCROLL BACK UP AND MAKE SURE I'M NOT PUTTING WORDS IN FRAGILE MANS MOUTH)

as far as i'm concerned this is yet another move where you give a little in hopes to get a lot. like "hey, if i say yes a few guys did bad, we can still call the entire investigation valid!" and i think that's bullshit and said so.

you just tend to pull this "if you were honest" crap when cornered and i don't play that game with you anymore.

FBI LIED
51 VIOLATIONS

4 times now youve quoted me wrong. Are you trolling?
no i just don't give a shit. i've found that when i take the time to do all you're now wanting me to do, you don't bother to read it and just reply back to me i'm wrong. given that, what's the point? end result is you're saying corners were cut and low level flunkes should pay but the investigation is still valid.

when i point out this is the foundation of the investigation, you come at me for mis-quoting you.

who's trolling who, son?

Last edited:

how’s that, did I win?
I used your argument, moron. You just repeated what you posted previously.
And I used your argument, moron. This broken record ride is super fun and productive, isn’t it?!
That's what happens when you have to deal with people who lack the capacity to commit logic.
I agree, you are teaching me that lesson first hand. I feel dumber after trying out your logic and tactics in debate. I don’t know how you do it all day. It must be exhausting.
You wouldn't recognize logic if it kicked you in the balls.

I posted specific quotes from the IG report. Haha. Nice try though
And I posted the reasons those quotes are bullshit.

Haha. Nice try though.
The broken record continues... I quote the report, you post spun up propaganda and comments made by Barr. I show how Barr’s comments don’t align with the report, you say I’m lying and the record skips back to the beginning.

I’m sick of this song.
The report is nothing but spin, you fucking moron. I quoted Barr and Durham, who will have the final say in the matter.

I love the way you douchebags say one government official is beyond reproach while the others who disagree with him are stooges.
so the Horowitz report is all spin because it doesn’t back up your propaganda but let’s wait for Durham now... and after that report comes out Durham will be a deep stater and his report will be propaganda. I’ve seen this game too many times now. You are too predictable.
well barr didn't attack trump so he's a "stooge".

talk about this "predictability".
I’m truly concerned about Barr’s fringe theory on the extent of presidential power.

How’s that foot taste?
same subject we’ve been talking about this whole time. Barr and Horowitz. How’s that foot taste?
At one point you were talking about Barr and Mueller. Barr pointed out the Horowitz's claims don't mean what most people think they mean. The fact that no one admitted on paper that they are biased doesn't mean no one was biased, dumbass. Only the dumbest of the dumb, your for instance, would believe that.

Horowitz did say that the original decision to investigate was within the discretionary standard of the Justice Department. That standard for the predication of an investigation is low, simply requiring “articulable facts.” He said that, since this is a low discretionary standard, he cannot say it was inappropriate to start. United States Attorney John Durham, who is heading the parallel investigation at the Justice Department, took the unusual step to issue a statement that he did not believe the evidence supported that conclusion at the very beginning of the investigation.

Attorney General William Barr also issued a statement disagreeing with the threshold statement. In fact, the Justice Department has a standard that requires the least intrusive means of investigating such entities as presidential campaigns, particularly when it comes to campaigns of the opposing party. That threshold finding is then followed by the remainder of the report, which is highly damaging and unsettling. Horowitz finds a litany of false and even falsified representations used to continue the secret investigation targeting the Trump campaign and its associates.

This is akin to reviewing the Titanic and saying that the captain was not unreasonable in starting the voyage. The question is what occurred when the icebergs began appearing. Horowitz says that investigative icebergs appeared rather early on, and the Justice Department not only failed to report that to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act court but removed evidence that its investigation was on a collision course with the facts.

Haha. Nice try though.
The broken record continues... I quote the report, you post spun up propaganda and comments made by Barr. I show how Barr’s comments don’t align with the report, you say I’m lying and the record skips back to the beginning.

I’m sick of this song.
The report is nothing but spin, you fucking moron. I quoted Barr and Durham, who will have the final say in the matter.

I love the way you douchebags say one government official is beyond reproach while the others who disagree with him are stooges.
so the Horowitz report is all spin because it doesn’t back up your propaganda but let’s wait for Durham now... and after that report comes out Durham will be a deep stater and his report will be propaganda. I’ve seen this game too many times now. You are too predictable.

I’m truly concerned about Barr’s fringe theory on the extent of presidential power.
What "fringe theory" is that?

Haha. Nice try though.

I’m sick of this song.

i'm sure you are.

I’m sick of this song.

why did you ask? when you do shit like that he only talks more.

No, I didn't make it up. What is their legitimate justification for spying on the Trump campaign?
read the report. It doesn’t say they spied on trump. It said the investigation was valid and not started out of political bias. The FISA renewal for Carter page involved a doctored email trying to dismiss a witness, there there are issues around that

Get your facts straight and stop making things up.
Quit pretending that you have read the report. We all know you haven't read a 500 page report in two days.

William Barr Has Suddenly Become Chatty— and He’s Provided Quite an Information Dump.

2. The FBI did spy on the Trump campaign. That’s what electronic surveillance is.

6. Evidence to start the FBI’s investigation into Trump associates was “flimsy” from the start and based on the idea that Trump aide George Papadopoulos expressed he may have had pre-knowledge of a Democrat National Committee computer hack. However, it was actually just an offhand barroom comment by a young campaign aide described merely as a “suggestion of a suggestion, a vague allusion” to the fact that the Russians may have something they can dump. But by that time, May 2016, there was already rampant speculation online and in political circles that the Russians had hacked Hillary emails in 2014 and that they might surface. So the idea that Papadopoulos’s comment showed pre-knowledge of the Democratic National Committee hack and dump “is a big stretch.”
Barr is a political player in my book. He has not proven to be objective in the least. I respect Horowitz... go ahead and point to anytime he said Obama spied on Trump... you can’t cause it didn’t happen
Your preferences are irrelevant bullshit. Horowitz is a career bureaucrat who is protecting his hide, as they all do. Making enemies in the just department isn't going to be good for his career.
well it’s your preference to make basis accusations but I’m not going to respect that. Horowitz conducted a detailed investigation and has a 400 page report backing up his conclusions. He isn’t a solo actor he had a team around him and is subject to congressional oversite. Dismiss that all you want but don’t expect to be taken seriously
Your belief that Horowitz can't be wrong is partisan spin.

why did you ask? when you do shit like that he only talks more.

Y’all don’t care about listening to anything but the echo chamber. The more you do, the less grounded in reality you become.

How did he address it?
He explained how he corroborated many of his conclusions. Most of which were by reviewing the actions of the decision makers and all who were involved in each process to determine whether bias existed and if it effected the outcome. He concluded it didn’t
Their actions indicate massive bias. Every "error" these deep state douchebag made was in the favor of Hillary and against Trump. How is that not bias?
i doubt Hillary had much of anything to do with this. That’s all presumptions on your part. Typically investigators want to catch the bad guys. Unfortunately some skirt around the rules to get things done and others fully abuse their power and break the law. Apparently one guy did that in regards to Pages warrant.
Hillary paid for dossier, dumbass.
So?
Allow me to quote:

"I doubt Hillary had much of anything to do with this."

She's in it up to her ears.

Forum List

Back