25 most dangerous neighborhood have one things in common, care to guess???

What is it in melanin that makes it cause violence?

It has nothing to do with melanin. It has ever thing to do with not having dads, rap music, speaking broken Englsh, drug use, lack of morality, machoness.

Why do those things apply (in the minds of some here) exclusively to black people?

Surely, it must be genetic.

Do you believe genetics and heredity are real?

Yes, I do.

Thanks.

It has nothing to do with melanin. It has ever thing to do with not having dads, rap music, speaking broken Englsh, drug use, lack of morality, machoness.

Why do those things apply (in the minds of some here) exclusively to black people?

Yes, I do.

Thanks.

Not sure where you're going with it, but while I believe in genetics and heredity, I don't think those things account for each and every trait. I do believe "nurture" and/or "environment" play a role.

Yes, I do.

Thanks.

Not sure where you're going with it, but while I believe in genetics and heredity, I don't think those things account for each and every trait. I do believe "nurture" and/or "environment" play a role.

I'm not "going anywhere" with it.
Just asked a question.

Liberals Aghast as US s 25 Most Dangerous Neighborhoods All Happen to be Black - The New Observer

All of these neighborhood as nearly 100% black!!!

Not a shocker and it's and inconvenient truth to liberals and race hustlers. All the hands up don't shoot hypocrites and the fuck the police liars don't want to accept the fact that police should be in these areas more, police MUST profile blacks (since they commit a disproportionate amount of crimes) and police have to be more vigilante and quicker to their guns in these areas because these areas are so dangerous.

See the left won't accept the fact that if you removed the black inner city murder rate, then our murder rate would be closer to Europes! Another inconvenient fact. Same thing with eduction Glup!

Sorry to burst the PC bubble!

I have a little personal story------I used to work in a hospital
in a really dangerous area of town-------a small section of
the city had a murder rate of ~ 1 per week. I used to take a train and walk down a road -----to the hospital. One day I said to a cop------"we have a murder rate over there---
about 1/week-------I walk down _______ avenue -----and
never see a cop ... The cop answered "YOU WALK
DOWN _______avenue" ?? " I would not drive a squad
car down that street"

They don't apply excusivy to black people and not all black people have these problems, but a disproportionate amount of black people do.

So, what do you think accounts for that?

Thomas Sowell believes that blacks inherited many traits of thier culture from whites in the antebellum South period. That may be true, I don't know. All I know is that many blacks behave in a certain way that is self-defeating and burdensome to society.

Liberals Aghast as US s 25 Most Dangerous Neighborhoods All Happen to be Black - The New Observer

Not a shocker and it's and inconvenient truth to liberals and race hustlers. All the hands up don't shoot hypocrites and the fuck the police liars don't want to accept the fact that police should be in these areas more, police MUST profile blacks (since they commit a disproportionate amount of crimes) and police have to be more vigilante and quicker to their guns in these areas because these areas are so dangerous.

See the left won't accept the fact that if you removed the black inner city murder rate, then our murder rate would be closer to Europes! Another inconvenient fact. Same thing with eduction Glup!

I have a little personal story------I used to work in a hospital
in a really dangerous area of town-------a small section of
the city had a murder rate of ~ 1 per week. I used to take a train and walk down a road -----to the hospital. One day I said to a cop------"we have a murder rate over there---
about 1/week-------I walk down _______ avenue -----and
never see a cop ... The cop answered "YOU WALK
DOWN _______avenue" ?? " I would not drive a squad
car down that street"

I live in one of the top 25 most dangerous cities IN THE WORLD..yes, I said IN THE WORLD......based on the negro crime rate.

They don't apply excusivy to black people and not all black people have these problems, but a disproportionate amount of black people do.

Thomas Sowell believes that blacks inherited many traits of thier culture from whites in the antebellum South period. That may be true, I don't know. All I know is that many blacks behave in a certain way that is self-defeating and burdensome to society.

Well, Thomas Sowell and I have a little something in common. I think some of the traits we see today were traits that were encouraged during the time of slavery. Which meant that black folks who acted that way lived longer than blacks folks who showed initiative, ambition, and intelligence. I also think that it takes a long time to counteract the results of that kind of conditioning.

Well, Thomas Sowell and I have a little something in common. I think some of the traits we see today were traits that were encouraged during the time of slavery. Which meant that black folks who acted that way lived longer than blacks folks who showed initiative, ambition, and intelligence. I also think that it takes a long time to counteract the results of that kind of conditioning.

So in a roundabout way all negro dysfunction is white people's fault...

I pointed no fingers. I simply put a theory out there, that I happen to think makes sense.

It is a fact that, during that time, of slavery (and well after), white people had the power. They had the power to shape how black people acted, and they worked consistently and sytematically to create a society where an ambitious, intelligent, and independent black person did not have the best chance to live a long life.

I pointed no fingers. I simply put a theory out there, that I happen to think makes sense.

It is a fact that, during that time, of slavery (and well after), white people had the power. They had the power to shape how black people acted, and they worked consistently and sytematically to create a society where an ambitious, intelligent, and independent black person did not have the best chance to live a long life.

Yes..I saw what you typed then and just now.... all black dysfunction is white people's fault.

Hmm. Sowell also understands that the blacks before Johnson's "Great Society" had their shit together in comparison to today.

The inroads that were being made were stomped to dust by our liberal experiment.

Mark

I certainly don't think that the social ills of black society
are "INHERITED" from southern white trash. -------nor do
I believe that it is entirely a matter of oppression------a combination of being displaced----leaving a culture behind
and have nothing with which to replace it. People do not
throw off the old so easily------whatever black people brought WITH them------to the USA------thousands of years
of their own culture------got messed up when combined
with that into which they got thrown over here. My personal observation which may be wrong is ----a problem with family structure. Everything depends on a strong minded grandma or aunt

Yes..I saw what you typed then and just now.... all black dysfunction is white people's fault.

Aww, don't take it personally. I certainly don't mean modern white people.

you are introducing EVOLUTIONARY FORCES------
a kind of genetic change based on natural selection----
blacks were not enslaved here in the USA long enough
for that sort of thing to happen

I certainly don't think that the social ills of black society
are "INHERITED" from southern white trash. -------nor do
I believe that it is entirely a matter of oppression------a combination of being displaced----leaving a culture behind
and have nothing with which to replace it. People do not
throw off the old so easily------whatever black people brought WITH them------to the USA------thousands of years
of their own culture------got messed up when combined
with that into which they got thrown over here. My personal observation which may be wrong is ----a problem with family structure. Everything depends on a strong minded grandma or aunt

african "culture" in the 17th century was not far advanced beyond the stone age.

If anything their lot was improved from being a slave to some african warlord to a slave in a civilized "modern" society...whether or not they were going to be slaves isn't even the question.

Aww, don't take it personally. I certainly don't mean modern white people.

deflection

Blame da blaaaaacks!!!

What an advanced coping mechanism you've developed GHook. Your ideas on what to do about it are also so well thought out!
Every black criminal has a white sponsor, holding a gun to his grannie's head while he carries out whitey's evil plans.

The black community has no problems that whitey does not cause.

you are introducing EVOLUTIONARY FORCES------
a kind of genetic change based on natural selection----
blacks were not enslaved here in the USA long enough
for that sort of thing to happen

Not a natural evolution. A sort of social evolution spurred by a concerted effort of those in power to shape the oppressed group. I should have made it more clear, that some intelligent, ambitious, and independent-minded black folks remained alive, but learned to hide those "undesirable" traits. What are the odds they raised their children to be intelligent and ambitious, when those traits were considered dangerous?

Hell, I know someone now who can remember his mother telling him that while he was in the South as a child, to not look white people in the eyes. It was THAT serious, how they acted and what kinds of behaviors were encouraged and discouraged by the group in power.

Forum List

Back