25 most dangerous neighborhood have one things in common, care to guess???

Liberals Aghast as US s 25 Most Dangerous Neighborhoods All Happen to be Black - The New Observer

All of these neighborhood as nearly 100% black!!!

Not a shocker and it's and inconvenient truth to liberals and race hustlers. All the hands up don't shoot hypocrites and the fuck the police liars don't want to accept the fact that police should be in these areas more, police MUST profile blacks (since they commit a disproportionate amount of crimes) and police have to be more vigilante and quicker to their guns in these areas because these areas are so dangerous.

See the left won't accept the fact that if you removed the black inner city murder rate, then our murder rate would be closer to Europes! Another inconvenient fact. Same thing with eduction Glup!

Sorry to burst the PC bubble!

Blame da blaaaaacks!!!

What an advanced coping mechanism you've developed GHook. Your ideas on what to do about it are also so well thought out!
What are your ideas?

I'm no negrologist.

What is it in melanin that makes it cause violence?

It has nothing to do with melanin. It has ever thing to do with not having dads, rap music, speaking broken Englsh, drug use, lack of morality, machoness.

Why do those things apply (in the minds of some here) exclusively to black people?

Surely, it must be genetic.

They don't apply excusivy to black people and not all black people have these problems, but a disproportionate amount of black people do.
I ask, what neighborhoods have the most burglar bars, the white ones or the black ones?

deflection

So? You're going to be offended no matter what. I take it you take on all the accomplishments and problems of white people personally.

I don't. Therefore, it's pretty easy to think through this idea, which is just a theory, and not get touchy about it.

african "culture" in the 17th century was not far advanced beyond the stone age.

Really? And you studied African history, where, exactly?

It is nonsense, of course - many African cultures had methods of metal-working and construction that were far more advanced than in other parts of the world at that time.

Just because they weren't building multiplexes and Taco Bells doesn't mean they didn't have culture.

african "culture" in the 17th century was not far advanced beyond the stone age.

It is nonsense, of course - many African cultures had methods of metal-working and construction that were far more advanced than in other parts of the world at that time.

Just because they weren't building multiplexes and Taco Bells doesn't mean they didn't have culture.

no african "culture" in the 17th century was more advanced than america at the time.

Why do those things apply (in the minds of some here) exclusively to black people?

They don't apply excusivy to black people and not all black people have these problems, but a disproportionate amount of black people do.

So, what do you think accounts for that?

Thomas Sowell believes that blacks inherited many traits of thier culture from whites in the antebellum South period. That may be true, I don't know. All I know is that many blacks behave in a certain way that is self-defeating and burdensome to society.

Well, Thomas Sowell and I have a little something in common. I think some of the traits we see today were traits that were encouraged during the time of slavery. Which meant that black folks who acted that way lived longer than blacks folks who showed initiative, ambition, and intelligence. I also think that it takes a long time to counteract the results of that kind of conditioning.

So in a roundabout way all negro dysfunction is white people's fault...
Nothing roundabout about it.

One hundred and fifty years after the Freedman's Bureau, and most blacks are still wards of the state.

W.E.B. Du Bois explained it all 100 years ago, and there is no change.

Big city politicians find it more useful to have a dependent base, until that changes, no change.

So if we could find some way to genetically alter them into white people these would be safe neighborhoods?

No. If we could genetically alter them to quit believing the Democratic lie that they are victims. That would help. Some accountability in the home would be a nice and refreshing addition to their lives as well.
As much as you believe the Republican lie that you're a victim?

deflection

So? You're going to be offended no matter what. I take it you take on all the accomplishments and problems of white people personally.

I don't. Therefore, it's pretty easy to think through this idea, which is just a theory, and not get touchy about it.

I'm not offended in the least. I'm amused.
You're trying to change the subject and make this about me. Why is that?

Every human has culture.

Let's quit using terms correctly.

And please, don't tell me Cleopatra was black and Nubians built the pyramids.

no african "culture" in the 17th century was more advanced than america at the time.

The fact that you feel the need to put "culture" in quotes tells something about you....

Advanced or not, it was a real culture. Demeaning it just points out your biases.

So, what do you think accounts for that?

Thomas Sowell believes that blacks inherited many traits of thier culture from whites in the antebellum South period. That may be true, I don't know. All I know is that many blacks behave in a certain way that is self-defeating and burdensome to society.

Well, Thomas Sowell and I have a little something in common. I think some of the traits we see today were traits that were encouraged during the time of slavery. Which meant that black folks who acted that way lived longer than blacks folks who showed initiative, ambition, and intelligence. I also think that it takes a long time to counteract the results of that kind of conditioning.

Hmm. Sowell also understands that the blacks before Johnson's "Great Society" had their shit together in comparison to today.

The inroads that were being made were stomped to dust by our liberal experiment.

Mark
The stomping started earlier than LBJ.

The whole bring yourself up movement was crushed, to provide a bloc voting base.

One of the earliest efforts to round them up and get them on the plantation was the destruction of the Rosenwald Schools, at the mandatory public education in crap public schools.

Liberals Aghast as US s 25 Most Dangerous Neighborhoods All Happen to be Black - The New Observer

Not a shocker and it's and inconvenient truth to liberals and race hustlers. All the hands up don't shoot hypocrites and the fuck the police liars don't want to accept the fact that police should be in these areas more, police MUST profile blacks (since they commit a disproportionate amount of crimes) and police have to be more vigilante and quicker to their guns in these areas because these areas are so dangerous.

See the left won't accept the fact that if you removed the black inner city murder rate, then our murder rate would be closer to Europes! Another inconvenient fact. Same thing with eduction Glup!

Blame da blaaaaacks!!!

What an advanced coping mechanism you've developed GHook. Your ideas on what to do about it are also so well thought out!

Excuse blacks and the failure the black community from your ivory tower!

Don't be sorry. Just shove it in their faces, relentlessly.

deflection

deflection

Sorry, I took it as a sensitive reaction, that you're trying to get me to say that black social ills are white peoples' fault.

My apologies. Well, in that case, I don't understand why you are asking a question about my theory, when I have already posted it in plain English.

:)

And please, don't tell me Cleopatra was black and Nubians built the pyramids.

Oh dear...there are today 51 countries in Africa.

There were around 300 kingdoms or defined regions during the early slave area. How many could you name?

So ask yourself - how much do you actually know about African culture?

The fact that you feel the need to put "culture" in quotes tells something about you....

Advanced or not, it was a real culture. Demeaning it just points out your biases.

Yes..but we aren't talking about me.

17th century american culture was far more advanced than 17th century african "culture"...or even 21st century african "culture"...hell, in africa they still practice slavery, canniblism and burn witches today.

deflection

deflection

Sorry, I took it as a sensitive reaction, that you're trying to get me to say that black social ills are white peoples' fault.

We aren't talking about me and I'm not "trying" anything.

You already said that negro dysfunction was white people's fault and then reconfirmed it. I was just pointing it out.

Blame da blaaaaacks!!!

Excuse blacks and the failure the black community from your ivory tower!

Still nothing I see.

Forum List

Back