25 most dangerous neighborhood have one things in common, care to guess???

Liberals Aghast as US s 25 Most Dangerous Neighborhoods All Happen to be Black - The New Observer

All of these neighborhood as nearly 100% black!!!

Not a shocker and it's and inconvenient truth to liberals and race hustlers. All the hands up don't shoot hypocrites and the fuck the police liars don't want to accept the fact that police should be in these areas more, police MUST profile blacks (since they commit a disproportionate amount of crimes) and police have to be more vigilante and quicker to their guns in these areas because these areas are so dangerous.

See the left won't accept the fact that if you removed the black inner city murder rate, then our murder rate would be closer to Europes! Another inconvenient fact. Same thing with eduction Glup!

Sorry to burst the PC bubble!
What a stupid headline. I'm aghast that you are so dumb.

I didnt look at the link but all the neighborhoods are poor right?

Perhaps I can redirect with a question ...

When you say "poor" are you talking about reported income ... Or do you include the millions of dollars in illicit drug trade that goes through these crime infested ares?

When you say "poor" are you talking about reported income ... Or do you include the millions of dollars in illicit drug trade that goes through these crime infested ares?

Wow! All those people living in squalor are actually wealthy Drug Lords... Who would've thought!

Are you redistributing the wealth to see them as rich neighborhoods?

Wow! All those people living in squalor are actually wealthy Drug Lords... Who would've thought!

Even innocent poor arent poor or innocent. Aint that something?

Wealthy people choose to move out when their neighborhoods turn into hell-holes.

Chicago had what is called white flight.
Amid changing neighborhoods home equity districts are still collecting taxes to curb white flight in Chicago s Bungalow Belt WBEZ 91.5 Chicago

So did Gary, Indiana.

Taking their stores etc. with them. For Chicago, manufacturing jobs started leaving in the 1990s.

So if we could find some way to genetically alter them into white people these would be safe neighborhoods?

No. If we could genetically alter them to quit believing the Democratic lie that they are victims. That would help. Some accountability in the home would be a nice and refreshing addition to their lives as well.
As much as you believe the Republican lie that you're a victim?

In no way do I consider myself a victim. I've had my share of hard times. But, I work for a living, make no excuses for my shortcoming because of someone else, and I try realllllllly hard every day not to rob liquor stores or shoot someone who lives on the other side of the block from me to support my crack habit.
Me too!
I don't personally like crack but my wife's unborn baby can't get enough of it.

No ... But you may be aiding in their definition as poor ... That is why I asked.

If you only count reported income, then I guess you could call them poor. But we are not talking about standard neighborhoods ... We are talking about crime infested hell-holes. In doing so ... It would be negligent to express the the idea poverty would be restricted to reported income. Far more income goes through these neighborhoods as the result of crime ... Prostitution, drugs, robbery, illegal arms dealing ... The list goes on.

If you want suggest that the danger is more of a result of low reported income than the acts of crime ... It wouldn't be intellectually honest not to include the proceeds of such crime in determining the meaning of "poor".

No ... But you may be aiding in their definition as poor ... That is why I asked.

If you only count reported income, then I guess you could call them poor. But we are not talking about standard neighborhoods ... We are talking about crime infested hell-holes. In doing so ... It would be negligent to express the the idea poverty would be restricted to reported income. Far more income goes through these neighborhoods as the result of crime ... Prostitution, drugs, robbery, illegal arms dealing ... The list goes on.

If you want suggest that the danger is more of a result of low reported income than the acts of crime ... It wouldn't be intellectually honest not to include the proceeds of such crime in determining the meaning of "poor".

I think what you're forgetting is that once a criminal makes it big, he or she also moves out of the poor neighborhoods. All that's left are the poor criminals.....and the "honest" poor people (like they exist.....HA).:bsflag:

I think what you're forgetting is that once a criminal makes it big, he or she also moves out of the poor neighborhoods. All that's left are the poor criminals.....and the "honest" poor people (like they exist.....HA).:bsflag:

I wasn't referring to "kingpins" who eventually move out of the neighborhood. I am referring to the income that is earned through illegal activity. It doesn't matter if the earner turns around a smokes all their income in crack (or whatever) ... They still earned the money they earned and it isn't reported income ... No matter what they do with it.

So being intellectually honest do we tax people for what they report or are you in favor to tax people according to what someone believes you make but cannot prove?

In fact, besides religion and racism, when else do you ignore facts for beliefs?

I wasn't referring to "kingpins" who eventually move out of the neighborhood. I am referring to the income that is earned through illegal activity. It doesn't matter if the earner turns around a smokes all their income in crack (or whatever) ... They still earned the money they earned and it isn't reported income ... No matter what they do with it.

And therefore, they're still poor.

But it doesn't matter. Your attempt is to paint those neighborhoods as bustling centers of profitable criminals and welfare leeches, and don't seem to acknowledge that there are working poor people who live in these places. Do you think the criminals are going to improve the neighborhoods with their ill-gotten gains, if they somehow have to acknowledge them?

So being intellectually honest do we tax people for what they report or are you in favor to tax people according to what someone believes you make but cannot prove?

In fact, besides religion and racism, when else do you ignore facts for beliefs?

No ... To be intellectually honest you cannot ignore what is true ... Regardless of whether or not you want to believe it.

I didn't say anything about taxing anyone ... I asked you if you were honest enough to count income as income when defining poor. You are the person choosing to ignore something ... For whatever excuse you desire.

Must be nice to set your own rules as to what applies ... To suit your desired outcome. Why don't you do it to actually help some instead of making excuses?

And therefore, they're still poor.

But it doesn't matter. Your attempt is to paint those neighborhoods as bustling centers of profitable criminals and welfare leeches, and don't seem to acknowledge that there are working poor people who live in these places. Do you think the criminals are going to improve the neighborhoods with their ill-gotten gains, if they somehow have to acknowledge them?

I didn't say there were not honest people there. I am saying that whether or not you are poor is determined by how much money you have ... And it doesn't matter how you got your money or what you do with it in regards to whether or not you are poor.

... unless I'd course you are poor because you spent everything you earned on drugs and prostitutes ... But I guess that could be considered community support.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back