26 of the last 27 mass shooters had one thing in common

I was a single parent yet none of my kids has ever killed anyone..If you think anyone adorated me over it you're insane....

But if the OP is correct in it's stats, do we ban guns or single mothers? It's sounds crazy but all options have to be on the table.
We ban nothing because criminals don't obey laws.

I was a single parent yet none of my kids has ever killed anyone..If you think anyone adorated me over it you're insane....

But if the OP is correct in it's stats, do we ban guns or single mothers? It's sounds crazy but all options have to be on the table.

Of course. I was just making a point. Stop blaming guns and look at the symptoms.

Of course. I was just making a point. Stop blaming guns and look at the symptoms.
Good idea. Thanks.

So like, do we ban divorce. Or make laws where the father gets custody of the son. I mean we have to make a law, right. Lol.

Step one, stop celebrating Single Motherhood.
What day is that holiday on?

According to liberals, and Hollywood, everyday.

ANd that's step one.

If we can't do that, we can't do ANYTHING about a large portion of our problems.
Never heard of it, in fact in the 1980's when I was a single parent I was told by old women that men can't be single parents...Yeah you sound just like those old farts from 35 years ago..

Why don't we ban cops that are cowards?

How about we look at how the entire process failed these kids and stop with the knee-jerk reactions of ban guns. It's just so easy to say "ban [fill in the blank]", but it won't solve anything.

I had 5 step dads and did drugs and drank yet never killed anyone nor has any of the other latch key kids I knew...
I had one mom and dad. When my father passed all these strangers showed up for his funeral. 16, in fact. All women with children.

no not to tiffany he isnt .....and he himself admits he had little to do with his kids....

Bullshit! You read too many freaking tabloids!

I guess you believe that picture of Tiffany on the ads at the bottom of these pages that is so photoshopped that it makes her appear to be a drugged out space alien. It claims he has nothing to do with her because you never hear anything about her. The reason you hear nothing about her is she is happy with the relationship she has with her father and the fact that she is in law school and doesn't have time for the lamestream media bullshit.

Screen-Shot-2018-02-19-at-1.19.18-PM.jpeg

I hate to say it but it's true. Now click the story.

Of the 27 Deadliest Mass Shooters, 26 of Them Had One Thing in Common - Citizens for Self-Governance

PS: It's not the rifle pictured.
Yeah, they all had something in common.....white, stupid and full of rage....next observation?

So like, do we ban divorce. Or make laws where the father gets custody of the son. I mean we have to make a law, right. Lol.

Apparently every day! Who knew Dan Qualye was so right about Murphy Brown and so long ago!
I never watched the show. I guess I missed out on something really important...

ANd that's step one.

If we can't do that, we can't do ANYTHING about a large portion of our problems.
Never heard of it, in fact in the 1980's when I was a single parent I was told by old women that men can't be single parents...Yeah you sound just like those old farts from 35 years ago..

The numbers show that growing up with both biological parents is the best model.

We need policy to encourage that model. If we do that, we will see all the negative effects from smoking, I mean Illegitimacy, start to decline proportionally.

ANd that's step one.

The numbers show that growing up with both biological parents is the best model.

We need policy to encourage that model. If we do that, we will see all the negative effects from smoking, I mean Illegitimacy, start to decline proportionally.
Adolf had two parents, so did Stalin......We see how that panned out..

Forum List

Back