🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

260,000 Veterans Have Lost Their Gun Rights Since December

The Globalist Elites love sending our folks off to be killed and maimed, but they hate taking care of them and their families. All Americans should be ashamed of their Government's treatment of our soldiers and Vets.

If you repeat it 50,000 more times it becomes a fact. Well, you're down to 49,900 anyway.
I've quoted the law, shown the definitions.

losing your ability to make your own decisions means it's illegal to sell that person a gun or ammunition
Quoting a law and misapplying doesn't make your case.
and if you think I've done that show me how I've misapplied it
I'm not going to retype the thread for you. You can't wear people down with your stupidity.
you cant do it.
the only person that has cited the law is me. the rest of you are operating on your feelings alone

are you going to give me some more emotionally charged rhetoric or do you have any facts to make your claim with?
You continuously misapply the law and ignore all the reasons why you're wrong. You are like the pigeon clucking around on a chessboard.

The Globalist Elites love sending our folks off to be killed and maimed, but they hate taking care of them and their families. All Americans should be ashamed of their Government's treatment of our soldiers and Vets.

for medical for the most part the va should be eliminated and turned over to the private sector

Most in the military despise Hussein. He's treated our soldiers and Vets miserably. Our Vets are dying waiting for treatment, while their 'Commander in Chief' rolls out the red carpet benefits for Illegals. So this doesn't surprise me. It's a fuckin shame.

The only thing traitor politicians fear, is the possibility of the military turning on em someday. That's why Hussein has been purging it since taking office. But it's not just him, i'm sure others will also be moving to disarm as many Vets as possible in the future. They're the only ones who could seriously mount an effective uprising. A well-armed experienced Veteran fighting force, wouldn't be so easily put down.
Nonsense. Most in the military are far too patriotic for that. obama is drastically trimming the military for the same reasons all liberals do. He would rather spend the money on social programs, even though he's used the military as a social program with women and gays, and he sees US might as a wrong and would rather see us less involved in world affairs since there is nothing special about the USofA.

I've quoted the law, shown the definitions.

losing your ability to make your own decisions means it's illegal to sell that person a gun or ammunition
I'm not going to retype the thread for you. You can't wear people down with your stupidity.
you cant do it.
the only person that has cited the law is me. the rest of you are operating on your feelings alone

are you going to give me some more emotionally charged rhetoric or do you have any facts to make your claim with?
You continuously misapply the law
explain how. show me the law I'm misapplying.

or just keep up with the emotional bullshit and calling me a liar for daring to use facts

you cant do it.

or just keep up with the emotional bullshit and calling me a liar for daring to use facts
pigeon-on-chess-board-300x197.jpg

Most in the military despise Hussein. He's treated our soldiers and Vets miserably. Our Vets are dying waiting for treatment, while their 'Commander in Chief' rolls out the red carpet benefits for Illegals. So this doesn't surprise me. It's a fuckin shame.

The only thing traitor politicians fear, is the possibility of the military turning on em someday. That's why Hussein has been purging it since taking office. But it's not just him, i'm sure others will also be moving to disarm as many Vets as possible in the future. They're the only ones who could seriously mount an effective uprising. A well-armed experienced Veteran fighting force, wouldn't be so easily put down.
Nonsense. Most in the military are far too patriotic for that. obama is drastically trimming the military for the same reasons all liberals do. He would rather spend the money on social programs, even though he's used the military as a social program with women and gays, and he sees US might as a wrong and would rather see us less involved in world affairs since there is nothing special about the USofA.

For soldiers still serving, it would be incredibly difficult for them to make the decision to support an uprising. Most would feel compelled to do what they're told, and put it down. It's just like in Nazi Germany, when most soldiers ignored the atrocities and 'followed orders.'

However, ex-military Veterans are a different story. That's why disarming Vets is of serious importance to Globalist Elites. It's not just Hussein. A well-armed Veteran fighting force would be a dangerous adversary. But would current soldiers be ok will killing their Vet brethren? I don't know. But i think we'll find out someday.

you cant do it.

pigeon-on-chess-board-300x197.jpg
yep. emotional bullshit.

you cant do it.

Are you even aware that one of the people that the VA will allow to handle the veteran's finances is their SPOUSE???

And the VA still strips the veteran of their right to own a firearm if their SPOUSE handles the financial matters???

Hell, if letting one of the people in a MARRIAGE balance the checkbook makes someone crazy, most of the country is a bunch of lunatics!!!!

i'm going to do this for the people (Iceweasel) accusing me of lying or misapplying the law.

Gun Control Act of 1968 said:
(d) It shall be unlawful for any person to sell or otherwise dispose of any firearm or ammunition to any person knowing or having reasonable cause to believe that such person --

(1) is under indictment for, or has been convicted in any court of, a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year;

(2) is a fugitive from justice;

(3) is an unlawful user of or addicted to any controlled substance (as defined in section 102 of the Controlled Substances Act (21 U.S.C. 802));

(4) has been adjudicated as a mental defective or has been committed to any mental institution;

The Gun Control Act of 1968, Public Law 90-618
[B][SIZE=6]27 CFR 478.11 - Meaning of terms said:
[/SIZE][/B]
§ 478.11Meaning of terms.
When used in this part and in forms prescribed under this part, where not otherwise distinctly expressed or manifestly incompatible with the intent thereof, terms shall have the meanings ascribed in this section. Words in the plural form shall include the singular, and vice versa, and words importing the masculine gender shall include the feminine. The terms “includes” and “including” do not exclude other things not enumerated which are in the same general class or are otherwise within the scope thereof.
Act. 18 U.S.C. Chapter 44.
Adjudicated as a mental defective. (a) A determination by a court, board, commission, or other lawful authority that aperson, as a result of marked subnormal intelligence, or mental illness, incompetency, condition, or disease:
(1) Is a danger to himself or to others; or
(2) Lacks the mental capacity to contract or manage his own affairs.
(b) The term shall include—
(1) A finding of insanity by a court in a criminal case; and
(2) Those persons found incompetent to stand trial or found not guilty by reason of lack of mental responsibility pursuant to articles 50a and 72b of the Uniform Code of Military Justice,
27 CFR 478.11 - Meaning of terms.

now, if anyone believes that those very clear pieces of text do not mean what they so clearly do please feel free to say why - or continue to argue from ignorance and emotion.

you cant do it.

Are you even aware that one of the people that the VA will allow to handle the veteran's finances is their SPOUSE???

And the VA still strips the veteran of their right to own a firearm if their SPOUSE handles the financial matters???

Hell, if letting one of the people in a MARRIAGE balance the checkbook makes someone crazy, most of the country is a bunch of lunatics!!!!
the va does not strip anyone of their right to own a firearm. the law does.

you cant do it.

Misapplied law due to the VA's negligence, orders or incompetence.

Again, no vet is going to be denied any firearms in my store…
if you're okay with breaking the law that's your choice.

but just so i'm clear, you would run a background check on someone, have it rejected, and still sell them a firearm?

Last edited:
you cant do it.

so emotional bullshit is all you have.

whatever you may think of the va they are still a recognized as a lawful authority on mental competence.

so do you have anything that isn't based on emotion? any facts at all that might help your case?

the prezbo plans to extend the policy to Social Security if he hasnt already done so
why shouldn't that be the case?
someone that isn't able to handle their own ss benefits would fit the definition of "adjudicated as a mental defective"

you cant do it.

you cant do it.

did you get all emotional as you typed your bullshit again? did you start to get a little teary eyed?

does it bother you that you don't have a factual argument to make or are you okay with solely appealing to emotion?

Forum List

Back