28 Reasons to Hug a Black Guy this Feb

Uhhh… no, not a chance. At least not if I don’t know them. It is NOT a good idea for another man to do something that surprises the fuck out another man. Then you get things like this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnDa2Zqvl6c]shouldn't have scared him - YouTube[/ame]

I hug black people all the time. Some of my best friends are black, you know.

Hugging a random guy is totally gay.

Just saying......... :cool:

I'll accept you hug Sunni. :eusa_angel:
Your a great guy HG.....but we ain't hugging or swapping spit. .... :eusa_hand:

It's not gay if you say "good game" afterwards. I didn't know that before, until one night I met a guy in the bar who plays for the NFL. We ended up drinking beer at his place, but he told me that I can't tell his name publicly. Something about it about the NFL not being open yet, since it was the offseason.

I'll accept you hug Sunni. :eusa_angel:
Your a great guy HG.....but we ain't hugging or swapping spit. .... :eusa_hand:

It's not gay if you say "good game" afterwards. I didn't know that before, until one night I met a guy in the bar who plays for the NFL. We ended up drinking beer at his place, but he told me that I can't tell his name publicly. Something about it about the NFL not being open yet, since it was the offseason.

Don't forget, you have to slap him on the ass afterwards. If you say "no homo" after you do it you aren't gay.

Forum List

Back