2nd Amendment Forum

So all you gun freaks have some place to hang out.

How disconnected: You call serious, well-trained expert gun owners FREAKS, then in the same breath denounce gun ownership saying the problem with guns is that the public doesn't have enough TRAINING needing more!

So, you WANT freaks as the solution to a problem but then criticize them when they get freaky! :smoke:

What if someone kicks your door in and there are no "freaks" there to save your ass?....I live in a very small town...have always felt safe but lately we are getting transients walking around checking doors and in some cases breaking into occupied homes....call 9-11 for help??? not with defunded cops....
well, kevin. i guess these transients are more upset about the election than you are. and are also just looking for a bathroom.
Okay...would you like to try again at making sense?...

What if someone kicks your door in and there are no "freaks" there to save your ass?....I live in a very small town...have always felt safe but lately we are getting transients walking around checking doors and in some cases breaking into occupied homes....call 9-11 for help??? not with defunded cops....

I’ve often wondered about that, living in claustrophobic Europe.

Those distances in America are overwhelming at first, till you get used to it. Nearest neighbour how many miles away?

Imagine you are living in the idyllic middle of nowhere, and the axe murderer shows up at your door. What are you supposed to do?
Call the police?

Tramp wants to defund the cops , in Mi we are funding the cops. I don't worry about it, I have locks on my door and windows.

Its really not safe in small towns. People can easily check out where you live. You are never safe, it could be a mass shooting at the grocery store, etc.
Trump wants to defund Cops???? are you drinking already?....keep telling yourself how safe your unarmmed butt is behind little locks on your doors and windows....lol
Not only is she stupid as hell, but a liar all the way...Just like the whole bunch of them all they way up to their leader...

She merely grinds her personal axe on these forums.

Must hold a grudge against America.

I know a lot of progressives who carry a gun, the gun is usually at home. They don't prance around with AK 47's.

That's nice Sweetie ... And if you would like to start a discussion on the Constitutionality of gunning down Progressives,
In regards to the Second Amendment, that's what the New Forum is for ... Why don't you take your discussion there?

However ... The interpretive dance habits of your Progressive friends might be more appropriate for the Art's and Crafts forum.

Do you prance around with an AK 47?

I know a lot of progressives who carry a gun, the gun is usually at home. They don't prance around with AK 47's.

That's nice Sweetie ... And if you would like to start a discussion on the Constitutionality of gunning down Progressives,
In regards to the Second Amendment, that's what the New Forum is for ... Why don't you take your discussion there?

However ... The interpretive dance habits of your Progressive friends might be more appropriate for the Art's and Crafts forum.

Utterly stupid thing to say. :cuckoo:

Tramp wants to defund the cops , in Mi we are funding the cops. I don't worry about it, I have locks on my door and windows.

Its really not safe in small towns. People can easily check out where you live. You are never safe, it could be a mass shooting at the grocery store, etc.
Trump wants to defund Cops???? are you drinking already?....keep telling yourself how safe your unarmmed butt is behind little locks on your doors and windows....lol

Trump’s budgets have routinely proposed police cuts​

In early February of this year, the Trump administration proposed a 58 percent cut in the federal government’s COPS Hiring Program, a federal program that supports police department staffing. That’s not a one-off; his administration’s budget proposals have routinely called for huge cuts to this program, which was inaugurated in the 1990s as part of Bill Clinton’s pledge to hire 100,000 new police officers (Congress keeps declining to do this).

Police staffing levels have stagnated and fallen since the heyday of this program in part as a result of the general trend toward state and local budget cuts in the wake of the Great Recession and huge GOP electoral wins in the 2010 midterms.

Utterly stupid thing to say. :cuckoo:
I want to know if BlackSand prances around with an AK47?

Those distances in America are overwhelming at first, till you get used to it. Nearest neighbour how many miles away?

Imagine you are living in the idyllic middle of nowhere, and the axe murderer shows up at your door. What are you supposed to do?
Call the police?
Just make sure you have a bigger and sharper axe than he is likely to turn up with.
Better still an industrial size chain saw, so as he swings his axe back to gain momentum, you just slice his head off!

Call the police?
Just make sure you have a bigger and sharper axe than he is likely to turn up with.
Better still an industrial size chain saw, so as he swings his axe back to gain momentum, you just slice his head off!

While I’m shaking with terror, sure.

I’m not exactly FBI trained.

Notice how she just tried to use the Rules for Radicals? First she says everyone has AK 47s then she tries to put you on the defensive by asking if you have one.

Who gives a shit if anyone does you stupid moron, as long as it was legally purchased and is lawfully carried, i could carry a .45 cal Thomson machine gun.....

Call the police?

While I’m shaking with terror, sure.

I’m not exactly FBI trained.
You see I've never heard of a case in the US or anywhere else of a mad axeman turning up at people's remote homes and slaughtering the occupants. Besides if they are that remote they should have the odd rifle just to protect them from the wildlife - wolves, bears, etc. In those circumstances, you would expect many to be farmers in which case a rifle would be mandatory.

On the other hand, I've heard of tons of cases of mad gunmen in city areas blasting the shit out of folk gathered for a rock concert, at the mall, in a bar. at the movies and often kids at school and usually armed with military-style assault rifles. The fact that there are tons of police stations throughout the city and only five minutes away makes no difference.

Forum List

Back