2nd Amendment Forum

So all you gun freaks have some place to hang out.
What if someone kicks your door in and there are no "freaks" there to save your ass?....I live in a very small town...have always felt safe but lately we are getting transients walking around checking doors and in some cases breaking into occupied homes....call 9-11 for help??? not with defunded cops....
Tramp wants to defund the cops , in Mi we are funding the cops. I don't worry about it, I have locks on my door and windows.

Its really not safe in small towns. People can easily check out where you live. You are never safe, it could be a mass shooting at the grocery store, etc.
Trump wants to defund Cops???? are you drinking already?....keep telling yourself how safe your unarmmed butt is behind little locks on your doors and windows....lol
Not only is she stupid as hell, but a liar all the way...Just like the whole bunch of them all they way up to their leader...
Your anxiety belies your fear and thus a need to be armed.

You see I've never heard of a case in the US or anywhere else of a mad axeman turning up at people's remote homes and slaughtering the occupants

It was a metaphor. Duh. :102:
O was your "Gestapo 'mask' police" also a metaphor?

Ha ha, Watson - she's so full of metaphors I've deduced!

Of course!

A witty Scot who runs the pub told me that one.
Are you actually conversing with a Scoti?

I thought you had class.

So all you gun freaks have some place to hang out.
What if someone kicks your door in and there are no "freaks" there to save your ass?....I live in a very small town...have always felt safe but lately we are getting transients walking around checking doors and in some cases breaking into occupied homes....call 9-11 for help??? not with defunded cops....

I’ve often wondered about that, living in claustrophobic Europe.

Those distances in America are overwhelming at first, till you get used to it. Nearest neighbour how many miles away?

Imagine you are living in the idyllic middle of nowhere, and the axe murderer shows up at your door. What are you supposed to do?
Call the police?
Give them a tree to chop down.

Forum List

Back