3,300+ Cold Records this week in USA

The "scientists" (who depend on federal funding) say we are freezing our asses off in May because it is getting warmer in the Arctic. They don't have time to offer evidence, just quick sound bites because their mortgages depend on taxpayer funding and you can bet your ass(ets) that they will come up with whatever data that keeps their fat asses behind the wheel of their Lexus.

Oh my, another ignorant post from a really ignorant fuck. Dr. Francis, Phd Meteorologist;

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtRvcXUIyZg]Weather and Climate Summit - Day 5, Jennifer Francis - YouTube[/ame]

Oh Gawd.......not her again. Ray......gotta find some new material my friend.:D

Fancy cropsprayer s0ns............

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sdO8I3p6zJ4]CHEMTRAIL SPRAYING TANKER CAUGHT BY PRIVATE JET SPRAYING - YouTube[/ame]

The environment Co2 loons need to wake up and smell the maple nut crunch.

Just watched a national weather man on Morning Joe. He said some game was snowed out for the first time in that city's history. Then he said other parts of the country are experience drought, wild fires and 90 degree heat while other parts are flooding.

He said this is the most complex weather he's ever seen.

Scientists say climate change will create "complex weather". I don't think right wingers can wrap their tiny minds around "complex". To them, trying to decide if a halter top goes with Daisy Dukes is about as complex as it get.

Just watched a national weather man on Morning Joe. He said some game was snowed out for the first time in that city's history. Then he said other parts of the country are experience drought, wild fires and 90 degree heat while other parts are flooding.

Scientists say climate change will create "complex weather". I don't think right wingers can wrap their tiny minds around "complex". To them, trying to decide if a halter top goes with Daisy Dukes is about as complex as it get.

Who cares.

The tiny minds are winning which will be evidenced later this year when the climate bill crashes and burns. ( 100% certainty)

I'll be sure to post it up with a big old exclamation point, and then all you environmental OC's can respond with all of your "complex weather" threads!!!:eusa_dance:

Who cares.

The tiny minds are winning which will be evidenced later this year when the climate bill crashes and burns. ( 100% certainty)

I'll be sure to post it up with a big old exclamation point, and then all you environmental OC's can respond with all of your "complex weather" threads!!!:eusa_dance:

and it just pisses em off to no end

that the global warming hoax crashed and burned

--LOL

Who cares.

--LOL

The perpetual angst........

Exactly why I hang around in this forum.

These meatheads have been throwing bombs for 20 years and have yet to move the goalposts on anything, unless you condiser the light bulb legislation to be ground breaking. Their evolving on this stuff has gotten more and more absurd, thus, they and not the deniers are the butt end of all of the jokes.

who cares.

i'll be sure to post it up with a big old exclamation point, and then all you environmental oc's can respond with all of your "complex weather" threads!!!:eusa_dance:

--lol

the perpetual angst........

Exactly why i hang around in this forum.

These meatheads have been throwing bombs for 20 years and have yet to move the goalposts on anything, unless you consider the light bulb legislation to be ground breaking. Their evolving on this stuff has gotten more and more absurd, thus, they and not the deniers are the butt end of all of the jokes.

--lol

2zz458i.jpg

Complex weather? It's only rainy and 60 degrees here. Stand rdean out here with his hot air though, and this rainstorm may turn into a hurricane.

BWAHAHAHA! :rofl:

This idiotic thread, started by an idiot, was completely debunked in post #13. The clueless comments of all the rightwingnuts in the world won't change that.

This idiotic thread, started by an idiot, was completely debunked in post #13. The clueless comments of all the rightwingnuts in the world won't change that.

Debunked because you said so? If you want to buy into the greatest financial scam in recorded history (AGW) that has less than honest scientific backing, that's your choice. It certainly doesn't mean others have to be as gullible as you are.

It is pretty funny to watch Right Wingers breying about how much smarter they are because they are denying the truth of what scientists are actually measuring all over the world. These are the same people who believe the earth is only thousands of years old, the Grand Canyon was created by Noah's Flood and that man was shimmered into being exactly as he is now from a pile of dirt.

Hopefully they continue to teach their children everything they know. My Grandchildren are going to need unskilled labor that earns less than minimum wage to do menial tasks.

Forum List

Back