3 - 5 million illegal votes! Outrageous! Investigate!

Soros is Jewish....this is why the RW makes such a bugaboo out of him.

Soros was a collaborator with Hitler's Nazis. This is why the democrats serve and obey him.

Trump supports Israel, the democrats don't - but you lyingly call him an anti-Semite..

Alinsky rules in action

Got another call today...this time from a poll-worker who is VERY upset about Petulant Trump impugning his integrity. Guy is registered Republican.

According to the *President, there were between 3-5 million illegal votes on Election Day! That amount seriously undercuts our cherished democratic process! We need an Investigation! Post Haste! Join me in contacting your Congressperson to demand this be investigated!

Careful what you wish for.....
Why? This is a very important issue. The sanctity of our Election process is at stake. The *President made a staggering claim and it needs to have a MAJOR investigation.

I agree. But you wont like whats found.
Why? I'm hoping the truth is found. Aren't you?

Absolutely.

So have you contacted your representative and demanded an independent investigation?

[
That is simply not true.

It's simply not true that you live in California?

But I am in full support of a nation-wide MAJOR investigation of this accusation.

Better to concentrate on California, where the open election fraud is occurring.
Why not the entire country?

Focus the resources on the source of the problem.
And an investigation will do that very thing.....why are you afraid to have the investigation look at the nation as a whole?

[
That is simply not true.

It's simply not true that you live in California?

But I am in full support of a nation-wide MAJOR investigation of this accusation.

Better to concentrate on California, where the open election fraud is occurring.
Why not the entire country?

Yeah, especially in states, unlike California, that don't have a paper trail for voting machines and don't do, again unlike CA, post election manual audits.

According to the *President, there were between 3-5 million illegal votes on Election Day! That amount seriously undercuts our cherished democratic process! We need an Investigation! Post Haste! Join me in contacting your Congressperson to demand this be investigated!

They need to have a serious investigation. Now that the Dems are not in charge of the DOJ it might happen

[

So have you contacted your representative and demanded an independent investigation?

The FEC will take care of that.

In my area, Ed Royce has been very vocal about rooting out the election fraud we saw this time around.

I'd like to see Brown go to prison, but that won't happen, no matter how guilty he is found to be.

Careful what you wish for.....
Why? This is a very important issue. The sanctity of our Election process is at stake. The *President made a staggering claim and it needs to have a MAJOR investigation.

I agree. But you wont like whats found.
Why? I'm hoping the truth is found. Aren't you?

Absolutely.

I have....I sent emails to my Representative (Duncan Hunter) and both my Senators.

They need to have a serious investigation. Now that the Dems are not in charge of the DOJ it might happen
Not just the DOJ, but a Congressional Investigation....MAJOR one.

Not just the DOJ, but a Congressional Investigation....MAJOR one.

I don't know if your familiar with California, but I've lived here all my life. As I mentioned earlier in the week, my little brother who lives in the central valley area, mentioned to me that before the election there was a voter registration booth set up inside the Modesto flea market. I really have to question the motives behind THAT and laugh when you consider that most of the people in the Modesto Flea market are Mexican or Salvadorian, or what have you from south of the border. I guarantee you a heavy percentage of those people are illegal, so who would decide thats a great place to register people to vote?

So thats what goes on in Central valley California, i can only imagine whats happening in Los Angeles. We've already seen how unhinged the Left has become over Trump so the possibility of them to pull out all stops legal and otherwise is much more than a possibility. I guarantee they've been registering illegals to vote. They really didnt give a damn as long as Hillary won.

Mod Note::

REMEMBER -- Responding to illegal flames or troll posts is just as illegal as the post you responded to.
Don't do it..

Motor voter does not allow illegals to register to vote. What a pity you're so ignorant of the law.

It doesn't "allow" illegal aliens to register, it AUTOMATICALLY registers them.

What a pity you are such a shameless liar and hack.

{
The measure, Assembly Bill 1461, “will effectively change the form of governance in California from a Republic whose elected officials are determined by United States citizens and will guarantee that noncitizens will participate in all California elections going forward,” Election Integrity Project of California President Linda Paine said in a statement.

Supporters, including California Secretary of State Alex Padilla, argued that the bill is needed to increase flagging voter turnout. In 2014 only 42 percent of eligible voters cast ballots even as other states saw increased turnout, while an estimated 6.6 million eligible state voters remain unregistered.}

Critics predict new California motor-voter law will flood voter rolls with noncitizens

I asked you to provide me at least 5 examples (not millions) of illegal votings but you decided to take cover.
Sorry buddy. You are lying. Your link was blasted in this forum many many times. Yes it does automatically register me to vote as American citizen but there are process before you are eligible to vote. It doesn't work the way you posted it.
You assumed that DMV employees like illegals, or are not sick of illegals or all democrats or support illegals. Did any of these DMV employees came out even anonymously saying illegals were registered to vote? NONE. Are you aware that these DMV system/processes are subject to verification or audited? Are you aware that FEC was also involved and approving this system/processes to make sure that there are no conspiracy? Apparently you don't know anything.
Let say an illegals apply for DL. They ask a question are you an AC yes or no? Yes....... provide proof then verification. The system doesn't automatically registered ALL eligible to vote.

Motor voter does not allow illegals to register to vote. What a pity you're so ignorant of the law.

It doesn't "allow" illegal aliens to register, it AUTOMATICALLY registers them.

What a pity you are such a shameless liar and hack.

{
The measure, Assembly Bill 1461, “will effectively change the form of governance in California from a Republic whose elected officials are determined by United States citizens and will guarantee that noncitizens will participate in all California elections going forward,” Election Integrity Project of California President Linda Paine said in a statement.

Supporters, including California Secretary of State Alex Padilla, argued that the bill is needed to increase flagging voter turnout. In 2014 only 42 percent of eligible voters cast ballots even as other states saw increased turnout, while an estimated 6.6 million eligible state voters remain unregistered.}

Critics predict new California motor-voter law will flood voter rolls with noncitizens

I asked you to provide me at least 5 examples (not millions) of illegal votings but you decided to take cover.
Sorry buddy. You are lying. Your link was blasted in this forum many many times. Yes it does automatically register me to vote as American citizen but there are process before you are eligible to vote. It doesn't work the way you posted it.
You assumed that DMV employees like illegals, or are not sick of illegals or all democrats or support illegals. Did any of these DMV employees came out even anonymously saying illegals were registered to vote? NONE. Are you aware that these DMV system/processes are subject to verification or audited? Are you aware that FEC was also involved and approving this system/processes to make sure that there are no conspiracy? Apparently you don't know anything.
Let say an illegals apply for DL. They ask a question are you an AC yes or no? Yes....... provide proof then verification. The system doesn't automatically registered ALL eligible to vote.
You'll notice his link says "Critics predict"...

UC took that and made it a certainty.

UC has been proven wrong several times, but he chooses to continue to lie anyway.

In the tard brain, "might have", "could have", "if", and "wouldn't put it past 'em!" add up to irrefutable evidence. :lol:

But they just can't seem to find a single one of those three million slippery bastards.

To think these are the people who whine about "fake news". :lol:

[

Oh, where did you do that? Message #?

My link was blasted?

I must have missed that.

I note that democrats are little more than criminals who relish in election fraud and think it is a sacred right.

As for illegals voting;

{
According to election observers in California, ICE agents arrived at one polling location in Los Angeles County around 10:30 AM PST Tuesday morning after election officials caught a group of 7 illegal immigrants attempting to cast votes. The officials were initially going to allow the men to cast provisional ballots, but a court-appointed Republican election observer asked officials to take another look.

After further review it was determined that two of the men were not only illegal immigrants, but they were also wanted on separate federal warrants.

ICE agents arrested the fraudulent voters, but it is unclear exactly where they are being detained.

In Broward County, Florida, at least 18 arrests have been made.

“I was standing in line to vote when a bunch of guys in black ICE jackets walked several men out of the polling place in handcuffs,” one voter told CTN.

CTN is learning that similar arrests have been made in North Carolina, New Mexico, and Colorado.}

BREAKING : Over 40 Illegals Arrested For Trying to Vote in California ⋆ Freedom Daily

[
Nope. I've proven you wrong before on this, retard. So why are you repeating what you know to be a lie?

Uh no, retard.

You are a shameless liar, as is so common for Soros hack like you. LET ME REMIND YOU Guno, a vow by the SOS to PURGE ineligible voters AFTER the fact, as AB1461 does, still registers illegals, and plays to game of "purge" which we know never occurs.

So, you are repeating a lie that you have been nailed on before.

Hey, you're a leftist, you have no integrity.

I'm not asking for one illegal that voted because I know you are having a hard time. Okay?

So............... I'm asking you to provide or proof just one (not millions) illegal that was registered to vote.
WE ARE ALL WAITING.

[
You'll notice his link says "Critics predict"...

UC took that and made it a certainty.

UC has been proven wrong several times, but he chooses to continue to lie anyway.

In the tard brain, "might have", "could have", "if", and "wouldn't put it past 'em!" add up to irrefutable evidence. :lol:

But they just can't seem to find a single one of those three million slippery bastards.

To think these are the people who whine about "fake news". :lol:

The beauty of the election fraud that you Soros Soldiers engage in is that is is very difficult to track. Ballots are by design anonymous. (Otherwise you democrats would burn down the homes of those who voted against you, or break the legs of family members.) This means that once the ballot is cast, it is difficult to trace back.

You who defraud our election system on behalf of the foreign billionaire you serve, do so in the comfort that catching you will mean you have to be caught AS YOU DO IT. Of course election observers DO catch you crooks in the act, but this does little to stem the real problem. You crooked democrats have established systematic corruption. Corruption is built into the process in the Peoples Republic, which is WHY you fear Trump the way you do. An honest FEC will shut down the METHODS you use to pervert the election process on behalf of the foreign power you serve.

Forum List

Back