3 - 5 million illegal votes! Outrageous! Investigate!

By all means! Let's have an investigation! Special Prosecutor by tomorrow. 3-5 million! All for H. Clinton! More than even marched on Saturday!

If they find 5 illegal votes that Brown, Harris, or the other Bolshevik elite were colluding in, then there needs to be some prison sentences handed down.

This should scare the shit out of you;

{We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth. And we will bring back our dreams.
We will build new roads, and highways, and bridges, and airports, and tunnels, and railways all across our wonderful nation.
We will get our people off of welfare and back to work -- rebuilding our country with American hands and American labor.
We will follow two simple rules: Buy American and hire American.
We will seek friendship and goodwill with the nations of the world -- but we do so with the understanding that it is the right of all nations to put their own interests first.
We do not seek to impose our way of life on anyone, but rather to let it shine as an example for everyone to follow.}

America haters like you are entering dark days.
You've contacted your Representatives already like I have to demand a Congressional investigation of these allegations, right?

[

What exactly do you think liberals are scared of? If anybody, Dem or Republican broke the law they should be held accountable. And what is with all this "Bring back, bring back bring back" "Make America Great Again" talk... When exactly would you like to transport back to? Which decade had all these things that you can't wait to bring back. Please be specific.

Let's start with the obvious. I am a liberal, you are a leftist. Leftist seek to "fundamentally change America," as Obama put it. The desire is to replace free speech with political correctness, hate speech laws and speech codes that severely limit what a person is allowed to say (and by extension, think.) Leftist fear that Trump represents a return to freedom of speech, where a person can say what they like with no penalty, including the lesser people like whites speaking words that are not permitted in regard to the favored races or the preferred sexual orientation of homosexuals. We liberals are champions of freedom OF religion, that means that people, even the Christians that are so hated by the left, may worship as you please. You cannot restrict a pastor from saying Hillary is a sinner for promoting homosexuals (real life example). Leftist fear that freedom of religion will be restored, that the hated Christians will be allowed to openly oppose the views and behaviors promoted by the democratic party. Liberals see the freedom of the press as a vital freedom. Leftists like Obama have stomped on a free press. The attacks on Fox News are legendary by the leftist regime, but even more is the jailing of reporters under the Obama regime. Whistle blowers who revealed the truth about the regime faced dire times. Under Trump, freedom of the press returns.

All of this is just the first amendment, you leftist have crushed nine others in addition to this. It all stops now, the Bill of Rights will again be the law of the land.

Correct me if am wrong, the election is over. done, finished. Trump is president. lets work on what can be done moving forward.

[

What exactly do you think liberals are scared of? If anybody, Dem or Republican broke the law they should be held accountable. And what is with all this "Bring back, bring back bring back" "Make America Great Again" talk... When exactly would you like to transport back to? Which decade had all these things that you can't wait to bring back. Please be specific.

Let's start with the obvious. I am a liberal, you are a leftist. Leftist seek to "fundamentally change America," as Obama put it. The desire is to replace free speech with political correctness, hate speech laws and speech codes that severely limit what a person is allowed to say (and by extension, think.) Leftist fear that Trump represents a return to freedom of speech, where a person can say what they like with no penalty, including the lesser people like whites speaking words that are not permitted in regard to the favored races or the preferred sexual orientation of homosexuals. We liberals are champions of freedom OF religion, that means that people, even the Christians that are so hated by the left, may worship as you please. You cannot restrict a pastor from saying Hillary is a sinner for promoting homosexuals (real life example). Leftist fear that freedom of religion will be restored, that the hated Christians will be allowed to openly oppose the views and behaviors promoted by the democratic party. Liberals see the freedom of the press as a vital freedom. Leftists like Obama have stomped on a free press. The attacks on Fox News are legendary by the leftist regime, but even more is the jailing of reporters under the Obama regime. Whistle blowers who revealed the truth about the regime faced dire times. Under Trump, freedom of the press returns.

All of this is just the first amendment, you leftist have crushed nine others in addition to this. It all stops now, the Bill of Rights will again be the law of the land.
haha, you make me laugh, do you feel better after that little rant? What have I said that makes you think I believe in any of that stuff that you just barfed out? It always amuses me when people try to define the beliefs of others. It is an ineffective method of debate. Stick to the words I say, stick to the conversation at hand. Spitting out wild generalities that come from a collected perception of what you think wingnuts on the left think, is just a waste of everybody's time.

According to the *President, there were between 3-5 million illegal votes on Election Day! That amount seriously undercuts our cherished democratic process! We need an Investigation! Post Haste! Join me in contacting your Congressperson to demand this be investigated!
There is no need to investigate it, just write to your Congress person to help President Trump get the illegals out of America.

According to the *President, there were between 3-5 million illegal votes on Election Day! That amount seriously undercuts our cherished democratic process! We need an Investigation! Post Haste! Join me in contacting your Congressperson to demand this be investigated!

And you know he is right.

I hope he DOES dig in here in the Peoples Republic. Jerry Brown being frog marched on Federal charges of election fraud is something I would dearly love..

And you don't even care whether or not there is any evidence or not.....

Absolutely. I'm in favor of that and learning how many voters were denied of their right to vote due to Republican State Legislation and Republican Governors acting with fiat.

I would also like to see both of these controversies put to rest...but here is the $64,000 question. Who would you and I both trust to give us honest answers?
Well you just said you don't believe the 3-5 million illegal vote claim that Trump recently stated, so if you admittedly don't believe that how can you trust anything he says to be accurate or true?

Its not just illegals, but also legal aliens who are not allowed to vote in our elections.

There was an independent expert on shortly after the election. He said based on the data at least 1 million illegal and legal aliens voted, and likely over 2 million but because some states (can you guess which) go out of their way to make it difficult to identify illegal votes 1 million is what they can say with certainty.

Coming from Trump must be true. Any proof you can provide there buddy?

Those clever Mexicans. Three million of them voted illegally, and Trump and his Chumps can't find a single one!

Well you just said you don't believe the 3-5 million illegal vote claim that Trump recently stated, so if you admittedly don't believe that how can you trust anything he says to be accurate or true?

I think you accidentally made an assumption that I didn't assert.

I DO believe illegals voted in the most recent election. But belief and supposition is not proof. I would like to see an in depth investigation to prove that illegals voted so we can put an end to it. And if it is not true...then we needn't continue pursuing voter ID.

This is a bigger scandal than Watergate, Tea Pot Dome and Monica Lewinski rolled into one! Imagine two and a half million illegal votes! And the proof of it all lies within the corrupted walls of the lame stream media corporate offices! Obama' real birth certificate is in there someplace too!

The Donald's ego must not be bruised! If he says it's so, why who could doubt it?

Check out those corrupt press offices! Check for those doctored pictures of the tepid Inauguation turnout! I'll bet next month's paycheck that hordes of illegal immigrants are working in those vile press offices!

I suggest that when the search operations begin, the investigators wear black shirts and carry torches. It would be all together fitting and proper to do so.

To hell with the freedom of the press! A 70 year old meglomanic's feelings are at stake here!

You honestly believe those rediculous numbers?!

I live in the peoples republic. I have no doubt that around 3 million Mexican nationals voted. The state was openly encouraging illegals to vote.

:cuckoo: It defys common sense and has NO evidence to back it up. He won't investigate this because the investigation would prove it a lie. The claim is so large that if true it would absolutely warrent investigations and action, but we will see no action taken. It's empty rhetoric used to rile up the anti immigrant base.

He shot himself in the foot bringing it into he spotlight. I have no clue why he would bring something like this up right now. Serves no benefit to him, only inflicts harm.

Stupid shit for you to say. California is arrogant, they were blatant in the election fraud here. If the FEC investigates, people are going to prison.

Then what is Trump waiting for? Why don't he order the FEC to investigate since he is the one that keep bitchin.
Forget the 3 millions bc I know you cannot prove it......... But give us a proof that 5 illegals voted in this election.
Are you aware that there are Republicans and Democrats observer on *ALL* polls? Did any of these observers came out that illegals voted?

Are you aware that lots of white democrats here in California do not support illegals draining our resources or sick with illegals?

I think you accidentally made an assumption that I didn't assert.

I DO believe illegals voted in the most recent election. But belief and supposition is not proof. I would like to see an in depth investigation to prove that illegals voted so we can put an end to it. And if it is not true...then we needn't continue pursuing voter ID.
I understand you believe illegals voted but you said that you didn't believe the 3-5 million number. This is the number stated by Trump, the president of the United States. What other numbers is he going to skew to get his point across and progress his agenda? Like I said, this case is working towards your agenda so I understand why you may not want to speak against it. However, if you are principled you would realize that this is a tremendous breach of trust between our leader and the American people. He hasn't been in office for a week yet and he has already made 2 undeniable false statement (crowd size and illegal votes) It is cause for serious concern.

I understand you believe illegals voted but you said that you didn't believe the 3-5 million number.

I'm not calling you out or anything Slade, I respect the civil tone of your posts and believe you are honestly seeking truth...but I don't remember saying that.

I think it is entirely possible that millions of illegals voted to stop Trump. I mean, what did they have to lose?

They have already committed a crime entering our country illegally, and took a big risk doing it. And they already must use false paperwork to get most jobs. On top of that, they had a LOT to lose if he was elected.

Is it that much of a stretch to believe that out of up to 20 million illegals (we have no idea how many their actual are) that 15 to 20% would swear or affirm that they are US citizens in order to vote?

I understand you believe illegals voted but you said that you didn't believe the 3-5 million number.

I'm not calling you out or anything Slade, I respect the civil tone of your posts and believe you are honestly seeking truth...but I don't remember saying that.

I think it is entirely possible that millions of illegals voted to stop Trump. I mean, what did they have to lose?

They have already committed a crime entering our country illegally, and took a big risk doing it. And they already must use false paperwork to get most jobs. On top of that, they had a LOT to lose if he was elected.

Is it that much of a stretch to believe that out of up to 20 million illegals (we have no idea how many their actual are) that 15 to 20% would swear or affirm that they are US citizens in order to vote?
Apologies, I went back to look for the quote and I got you confused with MANONTHESTREET. Who did support Trump but admitted to not believing the 3-5 million number. So to respond to your comments...

I hear all this fake news about California making it legal for undocumented immigrants to vote and this is just false. You might find headlines that say that on Breitbart and other sites but it isn't true. Go read the legislation and find out for yourself. California passed a law in 2013 that allowed undocumented immigrants to get drivers licenses, this was designed to help improve the safety on roads. CA passed another law in 2016 that allowed voter registration at the DMV when people get or renew their drivers licenses. These are the two laws cited by the right wing that they think shows enabling. What I don't see reported in the rightwing media is that the process for an undocumented immigrants to get a drivers license is different than that of a US citizen, who needs to show their social security card or birth certificate. Only people who are eligible to vote get registered through the DMV. That excludes 16 year olds and undocumented immigrants.

Now as far as voting in California, individuals need to register to vote to receive a ballad. To register a person needs to show verification of citizenship and residence in California.

Now lets take a worst case scenario. Reportedly 800K undocumented immigrants have received drivers licenses in California. Look at voter turn out in general... less than half of US citizens even cast a vote, add on top of that the fact that casting an illegal vote is a Felony, why would anybody take that risk?? Some might, but it would deter many... So considering all of these factors, how in the world are you all getting to 3-5 million illegal votes?? It doesn't make any sense to me.

I understand that there are flaws in the voting system. People get registered in multiple states, people who pass away have their names still registered. My father passed away last year and when I went to vote his name was still registered, I had request that they take it off. So I see that it is an imperfect system and I'm all for making it better. But for there to be an effort to cheat 3-5 million votes, it would involve a tremendous kind of conspiracy and organization. Even to rally up 1000's of illegal votes would take a concentrated effort.

Every public official that i've seen interviewed who has been an actual part of their states voting program, both dems and reps, have flat out denied the possibility of 3-5 million fake votes. There hasn't been a shred of evidence backing up the claim. I truly feel like Trump just made it up. Don't you think it a little convenient that it just covers the margin that he lost the popular vote by? So we have a situation where our sitting president is saying falsehoods. I get why he lied as a businessman and as a candidate, but as president words matter. He needs to grow up and act like He belongs in that office... and we need to demand he does so. Apologies for the rant.

Last edited:

Apologies, I went back to look for the quote and I got you confused with MANONTHESTREET. Who did support Trump but admitted to not believing the 3-5 million number. So to respond to your comments...

I hear all this fake news about California making it legal for undocumented immigrants to vote and this is just false. You might find headlines that say that on Breitbart and other sites but it isn't true. Go read the legislation and find out for yourself. California passed a law in 2013 that allowed undocumented immigrants to get drivers licenses, this was designed to help improve the safety on roads. CA passed another law in 2016 that allowed voter registration at the DMV when people get or renew their drivers licenses. These are the two laws cited by the right wing that they think shows enabling. What I don't see reported in the rightwing media is that the process for an undocumented immigrants to get a drivers license is different than that of a US citizen, who needs to show their social security card or birth certificate. Only people who are eligible to vote get registered through the DMV. That excludes 16 year olds and undocumented immigrants.

Now as far as voting in California, individuals need to register to vote to receive a ballad. To register a person needs to show verification of citizenship and residence in California.

Now lets take a worst case scenario. Reportedly 800K undocumented immigrants have received drivers licenses in California. Look at voter turn out in general... less than half of US citizens even cast a vote, add on top of that the fact that casting an illegal vote is a Felony, why would anybody take that risk?? Some might, but it would deter many... So considering all of these factors, how in the world are you all getting to 3-5 million illegal votes?? It doesn't make any sense to me.

I understand that there are flaws in the voting system. People get registered in multiple states, people who pass away have their names still registered. My father passed away last year and when I went to vote his name was still registered, I had request that they take it off. So I see that it is an imperfect system and I'm all for making it better. But for there to be an effort to cheat 3-5 million votes, it would involve a tremendous kind of conspiracy and organization. Even to rally up 1000's of illegal votes would take a concentrated effort.

Every public official that i've seen interviewed who has been an actual part of their states voting program, both dems and reps, have flat out denied the possibility of 3-5 million fake votes. There hasn't been a shred of evidence backing up the claim. I truly feel like Trump just made it up. Don't you think it a little convenient that it just covers the margin that he lost the popular vote by? So we have a situation where our sitting president is saying falsehoods. I get why he lied as a businessman and as a candidate, but as president words matter. He needs to grow up and act like the position demands. Apologies for the rant.

California doesn't say what documentation is necessary to register to vote...but here is Illinois, which is very similar to what Missouri was before Voter ID was passed.

1 Form of ID

One (1) Form of ID with voter’s current address is needed when:
- Election Judges challenge the person’s right to vote.
- Voter submitted mail-in registration form that did not have Illinois identification/driver’s license number or Social Security number.

Examples of acceptable ID are listed below.

2 Forms of ID

Two (2) Forms of ID are needed when:
- The voter is registering in person after Oct. 11, including in the voter's home precinct on Election Day.
- The voter is filing an address change in person after Oct. 11, including in the voter's home precinct on Election Day.

One of these two IDs must list the voter’s current address.
Examples of acceptable ID are listed below.

Acceptable Forms of ID

- Passport or Military ID
- Driver's License or State ID card
- College/University/School/Work ID
- Vehicle registration card
- Lease, mortgage or deed to home
- Credit or debit card
- Social Security, Medicare or Medicaid card
- Insurance card
- Civic, union or professional membership card
- LINK/Public Aid/Department of Human Services card
- Illinois FOID card

Examples of first-class mail addressed to voter that can be used as ID:
- Bill, Transcript or Report Card from School
- Bank Statement, Pay Stub or Pension Statement
- Utility, Medical or Insurance Bill
- Official mail from any government agency

Valid Forms of ID
Not particularly stringent are they...

I wouldn't believe the president if he said water was wet.
Not a surprise considering how stupid liberals are.

Forum List

Back