3 - 5 million illegal votes! Outrageous! Investigate!

According to the *President, there were between 3-5 million illegal votes on Election Day! That amount seriously undercuts our cherished democratic process! We need an Investigation! Post Haste! Join me in contacting your Congressperson to demand this be investigated!

I hope the POTUS does have an investigation to prove it one way or the other.

Either way Trump won and the popular vote doesn't mean shit.

It seems to matter a great deal to Trumplethinskin that he lost the popular vote by a historic margin.

Nah. I don't think it really matters to him at all since he won the one that counts.

Its is a nice something to throw out there though. Just to keep the left occupied. LOL

Sure sure, his big plan is to make shit up to constantly embarrass himself. That's how he'll show up them pesky liberals :rolleyes:

Here is what is really going on - he was a small, insecure, thin skinned man-child before inauguration and he still is.

Yup. You're absolutely right. In you're own mind that is.

Carry on clueless.

Here is a clue - it's YOUR own mind.

Donald has been this way for a very long time, there is a very long record of him being very small and petty.

According to the *President, there were between 3-5 million illegal votes on Election Day! That amount seriously undercuts our cherished democratic process! We need an Investigation! Post Haste! Join me in contacting your Congressperson to demand this be investigated!

It seems to matter a great deal to Trumplethinskin that he lost the popular vote by a historic margin.

Nah. I don't think it really matters to him at all since he won the one that counts.

Its is a nice something to throw out there though. Just to keep the left occupied. LOL

:lol: You seriously think it doesn't bother him? He can't stop whining about it. Size matters to Donnie Small Hands. The small size of his inauguration bothers him as does the smaller number of people that voted for him. His unpopularity bothers him to no end. #Sad

:lol:

I doubt it bothers him at all. But it sure as hell bothers you and the other lefty idiots.

Carry on clueless.

His tweets and off prompter ramblings say otherwise.

Its not just illegals, but also legal aliens who are not allowed to vote in our elections.

There was an independent expert on shortly after the election. He said based on the data at least 1 million illegal and legal aliens voted, and likely over 2 million but because some states (can you guess which) go out of their way to make it difficult to identify illegal votes 1 million is what they can say with certainty.

1. That doesn't support contradicts Trump's 3-5 million illegals voting claim.
2. Source.
3. Some of those votes could have been for Trump.

No it does't

Yes it does - 1 million is not nearly the same thing as 3 million Hillary won popular vote by, even if everything you just say is 100% correct (which there is no way to review since you have no source), Hillary still won the popular vote and Donald is wrong.

I erased the rest of your retarded trash talking.

I wouldn't believe the president if he said water was wet.
Not a surprise considering how stupid liberals are.
Carrying water again?

There is no need to investigate it, just write to your Congress person to help President Trump get the illegals out of America.
Why are you afraid for there to be an investigation into the serious allegations of 3+ million illegal voters?
What's the point of an investigation if they are all going to be gone by the next election?

Ah...so that's why he keeps talking and tweeting about it....because it doesn't matter to him.

Ah...so that's why he keeps talking and tweeting about it....because it doesn't matter to him.
He's just reminding people of how illegitimate the vote for Clinton was.

There is no need to investigate it, just write to your Congress person to help President Trump get the illegals out of America.
Why are you afraid for there to be an investigation into the serious allegations of 3+ million illegal voters?
What's the point of an investigation if they are all going to be gone by the next election?

So you don't care about the integrity of our nation's voting systems?

So you don't care about the integrity of our nation's voting systems?
I absolutely do and that's why I believe it is so important to get rid of the illegals so that they can't compromise the integrity of our system again.

Who knows?? I sure don't and you can guess all you want but you don't know either.

Who knows?? I sure don't and you can guess all you want but you don't know either.
What do you mean "who knows?" He IS continuing to talk and tweet about it. That's not an alternative fact, you know.

Trump did better than Romney did with Hispanic voters.

I guess if there were millions of illegals voting, Trump was the beneficiary.

Which is retarded.

What do you mean "who knows?" He IS continuing to talk and tweet about it. That's not an alternative fact, you know.
:anj_stfu::cow:

Now, why would someone not want this investigated?....this 3-5 Million illegal voters strikes right to the core of our faith in our Election process.

He's understating it too. Once you add in the Tammany Hall multiple vote, and the non-living, that number is likely to double.

Between eliminating the non-living, illegal and multiple voter, it's likely that Putin and Trump might be able to flip all 25 Democrat Senate seats up in 2018 including in NY

Trump did better than Romney did with Hispanic voters.

I guess if there were millions of illegals voting, Trump was the beneficiary.
A Gallup poll during the election campaigns showed that among Hispanics born in the US Clinton led Trump by 43% to 29% but among Hispanics born elsewhere she had about 80% of the vote, so as time goes on and a larger percentage of Hispanic voters are born here, the Hispanic vote will probably be indistinguishable from the rest of the vote.

Which is retarded.
Actually, Trump has been estimated to have the highest IQ of any president other than John Quincy Adams: Trump 156, Adams 168.

Forum List

Back