3 - 5 million illegal votes! Outrageous! Investigate!

I hope the POTUS does have an investigation to prove it one way or the other.

Either way Trump won and the popular vote doesn't mean shit.

It seems to matter a great deal to Trumplethinskin that he lost the popular vote by a historic margin.

Nah. I don't think it really matters to him at all since he won the one that counts.

Its is a nice something to throw out there though. Just to keep the left occupied. LOL
Ah...so that's why he keeps talking and tweeting about it....because it doesn't matter to him.

Who knows?? I sure don't and you can guess all you want but you don't know either.
What do you mean "who knows?" He IS continuing to talk and tweet about it. That's not an alternative fact, you know.

Hey. Continue to obsess over it. I've got better things to do.

It seems to matter a great deal to Trumplethinskin that he lost the popular vote by a historic margin.

Nah. I don't think it really matters to him at all since he won the one that counts.

Its is a nice something to throw out there though. Just to keep the left occupied. LOL
Ah...so that's why he keeps talking and tweeting about it....because it doesn't matter to him.
He's just reminding people of how illegitimate the vote for Clinton was.

Which is retarded.
Actually, Trump has been estimated to have the highest IQ of any president other than John Quincy Adams: Trump 156, Adams 168.
:rofl:

Who knows?? I sure don't and you can guess all you want but you don't know either.
What do you mean "who knows?" He IS continuing to talk and tweet about it. That's not an alternative fact, you know.

Amazing........and yet, like Drumplethinskin....here you are...talking about it some more.

Amazing........and yet, like Drumplethinskin....here you are...talking about it some more.

It is what it is. LOL

How, and what would the repercussions be? Let's say you have the evidence a million people voted illegally, what's gonna happen next? What's the Government gonna do about it? I suspect it'll do nothing.

Voting Laws are only loosely enforced. Very little voter fraud is investigated and prosecuted. The reality is, you can vote illegally and not have to worry about being punished for it. It is what it is.
Why don't you want an investigation into Drumplethinskin's serious accusations?

Go for it. I don't know if his numbers are accurate, but i do believe the numbers are staggering. The reality is, voter fraud is rarely seriously investigated and prosecuted. And it's not gonna happen now either.

I understand you believe illegals voted but you said that you didn't believe the 3-5 million number.

I'm not calling you out or anything Slade, I respect the civil tone of your posts and believe you are honestly seeking truth...but I don't remember saying that.

I think it is entirely possible that millions of illegals voted to stop Trump. I mean, what did they have to lose?

They have already committed a crime entering our country illegally, and took a big risk doing it. And they already must use false paperwork to get most jobs. On top of that, they had a LOT to lose if he was elected.

Is it that much of a stretch to believe that out of up to 20 million illegals (we have no idea how many their actual are) that 15 to 20% would swear or affirm that they are US citizens in order to vote?
Apologies, I went back to look for the quote and I got you confused with MANONTHESTREET. Who did support Trump but admitted to not believing the 3-5 million number. So to respond to your comments...

I hear all this fake news about California making it legal for undocumented immigrants to vote and this is just false. You might find headlines that say that on Breitbart and other sites but it isn't true. Go read the legislation and find out for yourself. California passed a law in 2013 that allowed undocumented immigrants to get drivers licenses, this was designed to help improve the safety on roads. CA passed another law in 2016 that allowed voter registration at the DMV when people get or renew their drivers licenses. These are the two laws cited by the right wing that they think shows enabling. What I don't see reported in the rightwing media is that the process for an undocumented immigrants to get a drivers license is different than that of a US citizen, who needs to show their social security card or birth certificate. Only people who are eligible to vote get registered through the DMV. That excludes 16 year olds and undocumented immigrants.

Now as far as voting in California, individuals need to register to vote to receive a ballad. To register a person needs to show verification of citizenship and residence in California.

Now lets take a worst case scenario. Reportedly 800K undocumented immigrants have received drivers licenses in California. Look at voter turn out in general... less than half of US citizens even cast a vote, add on top of that the fact that casting an illegal vote is a Felony, why would anybody take that risk?? Some might, but it would deter many... So considering all of these factors, how in the world are you all getting to 3-5 million illegal votes?? It doesn't make any sense to me.

I understand that there are flaws in the voting system. People get registered in multiple states, people who pass away have their names still registered. My father passed away last year and when I went to vote his name was still registered, I had request that they take it off. So I see that it is an imperfect system and I'm all for making it better. But for there to be an effort to cheat 3-5 million votes, it would involve a tremendous kind of conspiracy and organization. Even to rally up 1000's of illegal votes would take a concentrated effort.

Every public official that i've seen interviewed who has been an actual part of their states voting program, both dems and reps, have flat out denied the possibility of 3-5 million fake votes. There hasn't been a shred of evidence backing up the claim. I truly feel like Trump just made it up. Don't you think it a little convenient that it just covers the margin that he lost the popular vote by? So we have a situation where our sitting president is saying falsehoods. I get why he lied as a businessman and as a candidate, but as president words matter. He needs to grow up and act like the position demands. Apologies for the rant.

California doesn't say what documentation is necessary to register to vote...but here is Illinois, which is very similar to what Missouri was before Voter ID was passed.

1 Form of ID

One (1) Form of ID with voter’s current address is needed when:
- Election Judges challenge the person’s right to vote.
- Voter submitted mail-in registration form that did not have Illinois identification/driver’s license number or Social Security number.

Examples of acceptable ID are listed below.

2 Forms of ID

Two (2) Forms of ID are needed when:
- The voter is registering in person after Oct. 11, including in the voter's home precinct on Election Day.
- The voter is filing an address change in person after Oct. 11, including in the voter's home precinct on Election Day.

One of these two IDs must list the voter’s current address.

Acceptable Forms of ID

- Passport or Military ID
- Driver's License or State ID card
- College/University/School/Work ID
- Vehicle registration card
- Lease, mortgage or deed to home
- Credit or debit card
- Social Security, Medicare or Medicaid card
- Insurance card
- Civic, union or professional membership card
- LINK/Public Aid/Department of Human Services card
- Illinois FOID card

Examples of first-class mail addressed to voter that can be used as ID:
- Bill, Transcript or Report Card from School
- Bank Statement, Pay Stub or Pension Statement
- Utility, Medical or Insurance Bill
- Official mail from any government agency

Valid Forms of ID
Not particularly stringent are they...
It is stated right here
Registering to Vote | California Secretary of State

Let me pose a different question. Why do you assume it is millions of undocumented immigrants casting illegal votes? Why wouldn't it be people like you? Or political activists or Trump supporters? They could do the same thing you claim the UIs are doing to cast an extra vote. In both cases it takes planning and is a felony, but in the immigrants case they have much more to lose. You ask why wouldn't UIs cast illegal votes? My answer would be, for the same reason you dont go out and do it.

Some may slip through the cracks, but there has never been any evidence of a systemic problem or significant offenses.

According to the *President, there were between 3-5 million illegal votes on Election Day! That amount seriously undercuts our cherished democratic process! We need an Investigation! Post Haste! Join me in contacting your Congressperson to demand this be investigated!
There is no need to investigate it, just write to your Congress person to help President Trump get the illegals out of America.
Why are you afraid for there to be an investigation into the serious allegations of 3+ million illegal voters?
What's the point of an investigation if they are all going to be gone by the next election?

So you don't care about the integrity of our nation's voting systems?

It is impossible to hack the voting systems.... Geeze Louise.

I understand you believe illegals voted but you said that you didn't believe the 3-5 million number.

I'm not calling you out or anything Slade, I respect the civil tone of your posts and believe you are honestly seeking truth...but I don't remember saying that.

I think it is entirely possible that millions of illegals voted to stop Trump. I mean, what did they have to lose?

They have already committed a crime entering our country illegally, and took a big risk doing it. And they already must use false paperwork to get most jobs. On top of that, they had a LOT to lose if he was elected.

Is it that much of a stretch to believe that out of up to 20 million illegals (we have no idea how many their actual are) that 15 to 20% would swear or affirm that they are US citizens in order to vote?
Apologies, I went back to look for the quote and I got you confused with MANONTHESTREET. Who did support Trump but admitted to not believing the 3-5 million number. So to respond to your comments...

I hear all this fake news about California making it legal for undocumented immigrants to vote and this is just false. You might find headlines that say that on Breitbart and other sites but it isn't true. Go read the legislation and find out for yourself. California passed a law in 2013 that allowed undocumented immigrants to get drivers licenses, this was designed to help improve the safety on roads. CA passed another law in 2016 that allowed voter registration at the DMV when people get or renew their drivers licenses. These are the two laws cited by the right wing that they think shows enabling. What I don't see reported in the rightwing media is that the process for an undocumented immigrants to get a drivers license is different than that of a US citizen, who needs to show their social security card or birth certificate. Only people who are eligible to vote get registered through the DMV. That excludes 16 year olds and undocumented immigrants.

Now as far as voting in California, individuals need to register to vote to receive a ballad. To register a person needs to show verification of citizenship and residence in California.

Now lets take a worst case scenario. Reportedly 800K undocumented immigrants have received drivers licenses in California. Look at voter turn out in general... less than half of US citizens even cast a vote, add on top of that the fact that casting an illegal vote is a Felony, why would anybody take that risk?? Some might, but it would deter many... So considering all of these factors, how in the world are you all getting to 3-5 million illegal votes?? It doesn't make any sense to me.

I understand that there are flaws in the voting system. People get registered in multiple states, people who pass away have their names still registered. My father passed away last year and when I went to vote his name was still registered, I had request that they take it off. So I see that it is an imperfect system and I'm all for making it better. But for there to be an effort to cheat 3-5 million votes, it would involve a tremendous kind of conspiracy and organization. Even to rally up 1000's of illegal votes would take a concentrated effort.

Every public official that i've seen interviewed who has been an actual part of their states voting program, both dems and reps, have flat out denied the possibility of 3-5 million fake votes. There hasn't been a shred of evidence backing up the claim. I truly feel like Trump just made it up. Don't you think it a little convenient that it just covers the margin that he lost the popular vote by? So we have a situation where our sitting president is saying falsehoods. I get why he lied as a businessman and as a candidate, but as president words matter. He needs to grow up and act like the position demands. Apologies for the rant.

California doesn't say what documentation is necessary to register to vote...but here is Illinois, which is very similar to what Missouri was before Voter ID was passed.

1 Form of ID

One (1) Form of ID with voter’s current address is needed when:
- Election Judges challenge the person’s right to vote.
- Voter submitted mail-in registration form that did not have Illinois identification/driver’s license number or Social Security number.

2 Forms of ID

Two (2) Forms of ID are needed when:
- The voter is registering in person after Oct. 11, including in the voter's home precinct on Election Day.
- The voter is filing an address change in person after Oct. 11, including in the voter's home precinct on Election Day.

One of these two IDs must list the voter’s current address.

Acceptable Forms of ID

- Passport or Military ID
- Driver's License or State ID card
- College/University/School/Work ID
- Vehicle registration card
- Lease, mortgage or deed to home
- Credit or debit card
- Social Security, Medicare or Medicaid card
- Insurance card
- Civic, union or professional membership card
- LINK/Public Aid/Department of Human Services card
- Illinois FOID card

Examples of first-class mail addressed to voter that can be used as ID:
- Bill, Transcript or Report Card from School
- Bank Statement, Pay Stub or Pension Statement
- Utility, Medical or Insurance Bill
- Official mail from any government agency

Valid Forms of ID
Not particularly stringent are they...
It is stated right here
Registering to Vote | California Secretary of State

Let me pose a different question. Why do you assume it is millions of undocumented immigrants casting illegal votes? Why wouldn't it be people like you? Or political activists or Trump supporters? They could do the same thing you claim the UIs are doing to cast an extra vote. In both cases it takes planning and is a felony, but in the immigrants case they have much more to lose. You ask why wouldn't UIs cast illegal votes? My answer would be, for the same reason you dont go out and do it.

Some may slip through the cracks, but there has never been any evidence of a systemic problem or significant offenses.
The fact they are here illegally shows they have no respect for our laws and if they live in California or some other blue states, there is little reason for them to fear consequences for voting illegally.

The vast, vast majority of the claims about people voting in more than one state are completely bogus. The full names and birth dates don't even match up.

The retards saw two people named "Brown" voted in two different states and thought, "Oh my God! That guy voted twice!"

Voters have been disenfranchised because of this idiocy.

Trump is wrong. Dead wrong. His ego just can't handle that he lost the popular vote, just like his ego couldn't handle that he got a leg up from Putin.

He was proven wrong about not being helped by Putin, and he will be proven wrong about three million illegals voting.

Why are you afraid for there to be an investigation into the serious allegations of 3+ million illegal voters?
It's not a serious allegation. It's an allegation by clowns with bruised egos.

It's a joke.

As soon as investigators stumble across a couple of rednecks who voted twice by absentee ballot, they will get real quiet like.

Motor voter does not allow illegals to register to vote. What a pity you're so ignorant of the law.

It doesn't "allow" illegal aliens to register, it AUTOMATICALLY registers them.

What a pity you are such a shameless liar and hack.

{
The measure, Assembly Bill 1461, “will effectively change the form of governance in California from a Republic whose elected officials are determined by United States citizens and will guarantee that noncitizens will participate in all California elections going forward,” Election Integrity Project of California President Linda Paine said in a statement.

Supporters, including California Secretary of State Alex Padilla, argued that the bill is needed to increase flagging voter turnout. In 2014 only 42 percent of eligible voters cast ballots even as other states saw increased turnout, while an estimated 6.6 million eligible state voters remain unregistered.}

Critics predict new California motor-voter law will flood voter rolls with noncitizens

[

Those darkies are clever. You gotta watch 'em.

What "darkies," Guno?

You drunk again? Or have you never sobered up since you lost the election? Soros is displeased with you traitorous fucks?
Illegal Mexicans. You gotta watch 'em. Three million of them voted, and you tards can't find a single one.

Clever bastards, aren't they.

According to the *President, there were between 3-5 million illegal votes on Election Day! That amount seriously undercuts our cherished democratic process! We need an Investigation! Post Haste! Join me in contacting your Congressperson to demand this be investigated!

With no proof to back up his bullshit. The der GroppenFuhrer has no legitimate claim to the White House. Hillary Clinton won over 3,000,000 more Popular Vote than Pussy Grabber.

Fuck that fucking Cheeto Faced Lying Fascist.

Forum List

Back