3 - 5 million illegal votes! Outrageous! Investigate!

Its not just illegals, but also legal aliens who are not allowed to vote in our elections.

There was an independent expert on shortly after the election. He said based on the data at least 1 million illegal and legal aliens voted, and likely over 2 million but because some states (can you guess which) go out of their way to make it difficult to identify illegal votes 1 million is what they can say with certainty.

Coming from Trump must be true. Any proof you can provide there buddy?

Okay the third lib in a row to ask, do you people live under a rock? Its not my job to educate ignorant liberals good grief you people are uninformed.

Its not just illegals, but also legal aliens who are not allowed to vote in our elections.

There was an independent expert on shortly after the election. He said based on the data at least 1 million illegal and legal aliens voted, and likely over 2 million but because some states (can you guess which) go out of their way to make it difficult to identify illegal votes 1 million is what they can say with certainty.

1. That doesn't support contradicts Trump's 3-5 million illegals voting claim.
2. Source.
3. Some of those votes could have been for Trump.

Last edited:

Okay the third lib in a row to ask, do you people live under a rock? Its not my job to educate ignorant liberals good grief you people are uninformed.

Fuck you, to listen to your idiocy the study you cite is taught in high schools all over America.

You made the claim, go ahead and source it. It is NOT an unreasonable ask.

1. That doesn't support contradicts Trump's 3-5 million illegals voting claim.
2. Source.
3. Some of those votes could have been for Trump.

No it doesn, the news, doubtful an illegal would vote for the guy who vowed to deport them. I'll dumb it down for the liberals, you are not clever everyone knows you only want illegals to flood into the country so you can buy their votes in exchange for citizenship and government handouts.

Fuck you, to listen to your idiocy the study you cite is taught in high schools all over America.

I didn't make a claim, I reported what an expert said on tv. Its not my fault I'm better informed than you are, smarter, and wealthier. Actually all three are my fault :badgrin:

According to the *President, there were between 3-5 million illegal votes on Election Day! That amount seriously undercuts our cherished democratic process! We need an Investigation! Post Haste! Join me in contacting your Congressperson to demand this be investigated!

I hope the POTUS does have an investigation to prove it one way or the other.

Either way Trump won and the popular vote doesn't mean shit.

According to the *President, there were between 3-5 million illegal votes on Election Day! That amount seriously undercuts our cherished democratic process! We need an Investigation! Post Haste! Join me in contacting your Congressperson to demand this be investigated!

It seems to matter a great deal to Trumplethinskin that he lost the popular vote by a historic margin.

I didn't make a claim, I reported what an expert said on tv. Its not my fault I'm better informed than you are, smarter, and wealthier. Actually all three are my fault :badgrin:

So you have no source, you just have some guy from some partisan talk show that you've seen and we should just trust your interpretation of what was discussed.

And then you go posting about how WE should educate our self because you can't produce the source.

It seems to matter a great deal to Trumplethinskin that he lost the popular vote by a historic margin.

Nah. I don't think it really matters to him at all since he won the one that counts.

Its is a nice something to throw out there though. Just to keep the left occupied. LOL

Nah. I don't think it really matters to him at all since he won the one that counts.

Its is a nice something to throw out there though. Just to keep the left occupied. LOL

Sure sure, his big plan is to make shit up to constantly embarrass himself. That's how he'll show up them pesky liberals :rolleyes:

Here is what is really going on - he was a small, insecure, thin skinned man-child before inauguration and he still is.

Have contacted my Congressman, Duncan Hunter and my two Senators......demanding an Investigation into these Drumplethinskin accusations of 3+ million illegal voters destroying our Election process. Have you?

And you know he is right.

I hope he DOES dig in here in the Peoples Republic. Jerry Brown being frog marched on Federal charges of election fraud is something I would dearly love.

The motor illegal voter bill ensures that illegals vote here. Brown belongs in Federal prison, good on Trump if he puts him there.
Motor voter does not allow illegals to register to vote. What a pity you're so ignorant of the law.

Have contacted my Congressman, Duncan Hunter and my two Senators......demanding an Investigation into these Drumplethinskin accusations of 3+ million illegal voters destroying our Election process. Have you?

Good. Hope they investigate. It will sure keep you happy.

Trump is so freaking thin skinned. What difference does it makes at this point? He was elected president based on electoral votes and he has been elected and sworn in.

It's obviously eating him inside that he didn't win the popular vote. Bush didn't win the popular vote in 2000 but he didn't whine about it.

Trump needs to suck it up and move. No evidence that illegals voted. He should just keep busy making America a third world country.................. I mean making it great it again. Lol.

How, and what would the repercussions be? Let's say you have the evidence a million people voted illegally, what's gonna happen next? What's the Government gonna do about it? I suspect it'll do nothing.

Voting Laws are only loosely enforced. Very little voter fraud is investigated and prosecuted. The reality is, you can vote illegally and not have to worry about being punished for it. It is what it is.
Why don't you want an investigation into Drumplethinskin's serious accusations?

There is no need to investigate it, just write to your Congress person to help President Trump get the illegals out of America.
Why are you afraid for there to be an investigation into the serious allegations of 3+ million illegal voters?

And you know he is right.

I hope he DOES dig in here in the Peoples Republic. Jerry Brown being frog marched on Federal charges of election fraud is something I would dearly love.

The motor illegal voter bill ensures that illegals vote here. Brown belongs in Federal prison, good on Trump if he puts him there.
Motor voter does not allow illegals to register to vote. What a pity you're so ignorant of the law.

Don't pity her. She could educate herself on the law. The law has been around since the 90s (passed by Democrats and Republicans) and is available online. As a registrar of voters, I refer to it all the time.

I was out yesterday, but my coworker texted me that a voter called yesterday who was adamant that there are a million non citizens on the state voter rolls and wants us to clear everyone through the Feds before the next election.

I said "no problem"....as soon as the Feds have something to clear them through.

Forum List

Back