🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

3 Democrats Walk Out Of U.S. House Of Representatives Session During Moment Of Silence For Orlando

Dem's and their pals in the MSM once again live down to our expectations, what a den of snakes.

How so?

Being concerned about massacres and trying to do something is not part of your expectations?

Democrats Shout Down Speaker Ryan and Protest Moment of Silence to Demand More Gun Control [VIDEO] | RedState

Can't say I'm surprised in the least. This was not the time to push their agenda. Acting like the anti Trump protesters they represent.
Pure bs- that was AFTER the moment of silence. LIAR or total dupe? Always the question with you fools. Warch the real video, shyttehead...
House Democrats protest lack of action on gun legislation - CNNPolitics.com

There is some far right lunacy propaganda.. Go for it, Grampa.
They are on CC TV walking out so....

But that's besides the point all these moments of silence and ribbon wearing and hash tags are meaningless anyway

When done in the absence of any legislative action they are an insult to the victims

We don't need any more feel good laws based on emotion we already have enough of those

Far right propaganda?

Watch the video dumbass
They refused to do it because this shit happens so often that moments of silence have become a sick farce.
0 respect for the victims of the LARGEST MASS SHOOTING IN AMERICAN HISTORY. But Muhammad Ali got his respect from democrats.

I don't really need to say it but.........unbelievably pathetic & self centered.
D'oh. Duped again as always. Watch a video that isn't spun for you GOP chumps. Youor party and you are a disgrace.
by walking out on a moment of silence

You don't want to discuss gun control.

Yes, they have been trying to have that discussion for years. Whether you think its "real" or not has no bearing on anything

The problem is those on the left wanting to have a discussion define it as the other side sitting down, shutting up, and doing what the left wants done.

No, thats just the excuse you use to avoid discussing guns. You have a ton of them and all of them involve you blaming someone else for not being willing to listen....Such as you know what the other side wants and it includes you being a victim somehow soooooo....

If you don't think someone should have guns, have the guts to take them yourself. Bet you don't have the guts. You have the mouth that you run, though.

See? This is what every discussion boils down to. You being the victim of the left and something about balls and guts.

It boils down to cowardly pussies like you saying people shouldn't own guns yet being unwilling to do anything personally about it.

See? I NEVER EVER EVER EVER SAID PEOPLE SHOULDNT OWN GUNS!

But in your gun happy keyboard warrior mind you dont care what my opinion is because YOU'LL Supply it for me so you can argue with your self goof ball.

Every response is you crying about being a victim of liberals and at the same time calling them pussies. You...getting bullied by pussies. I approve this message

You believe that laws should be put in place that limits people from owning guns based on criteria you support. You support laws that won't do what you claim they will do and the only ones that have to deal with it are those that wouldn't ever do what the laws you support are designed to stop.

Do you support background checks?

Far right propaganda?

Watch the video dumbass
They refused to do it because this shit happens so often that moments of silence have become a sick farce.
0 respect for the victims of the LARGEST MASS SHOOTING IN AMERICAN HISTORY. But Muhammad Ali got his respect from democrats.

I don't really need to say it but.........unbelievably pathetic & self centered.
D'oh. Duped again as always. Watch a video that isn't spun for you GOP chumps. Youor party and you are a disgrace.
3 or so did, VERY discretely and quietly. You hater dupes are a gd disgrace- no shame at all. Where's the problem with the moment of silence? Liars and total dupes...for 30 years now. Like all the phony scandals against Obama and Hilary. Read something, fools.

Democrats Shout Down Speaker Ryan and Protest Moment of Silence to Demand More Gun Control [VIDEO] | RedState

Can't say I'm surprised in the least. This was not the time to push their agenda. Acting like the anti Trump protesters they represent.

Good for them!

The Congressional "moment of silence" is an insult to the families of the victims
We won't actually do anything about the death of your child, but we will give you this nice moment of silence.....doesn't that make it all better?

Hey remember that time....after VA Tech and after Ft Hood and after Columbine.....when Democrats controlled the White House, Senate and House of Reps???

And remember when you all DIDN'T pass any gun laws?????

Sooooo......why didn't you do it when you had it????

Because Democrats in purple states understood they would get voted out if they attempted to pass any law... You can either call them spineless or smart...

Far right propaganda?

Watch the video dumbass

3 or so did, VERY discretely and quietly. You hater dupes are a gd disgrace- no shame at all. Where's the problem with the moment of silence? Liars and total dupes...for 30 years now. Like all the phony scandals against Obama and Hilary. Read something, fools.

Hey Corky you might want to read my earlier post where I said none of that shit matters anyway

And another GOP hate thread totally bites the dust, and once again the brainwashed dupes learn nothing. No apology, no real story, just on to the next bs "outrage".

But that's besides the point all these moments of silence and ribbon wearing and hash tags are meaningless anyway

When done in the absence of any legislative action they are an insult to the victims

We don't need any more feel good laws based on emotion we already have enough of those

"Feel good laws" ???

Congress has done nothing. They refuse to even discuss it
Just wait for the next massacre and offer up a moment of silence

Hey Corky you might want to read my earlier post where I said none of that shit matters anyway
Yup, hater dupe, facts don't matter just blind hate and stupidity, the New BS GOP. WTF is the matter with you morons. I'll go with racism, ignorance, hate and stupidity.

"Feel good laws" ???

We have thousands of gun laws on the books so you tell me how a new law will prevent anything

Far right propaganda?

Watch the video dumbass

Where's the problem?

Because in the absence of taking action, moments of silence are an insult to the families

Ask them which they prefer.....A moment of silence or actually trying to prevent future massacres?

"Feel good laws" ???

We have thousands of gun laws on the books so you tell me how a new law will prevent anything

OK

How about sharing information between law enforcement agencies and mental health professionals

How about preventing those on the no-fly list from purchasing guns?

How about Congress gets off its ass and does something

Where's the problem?

Because in the absence of taking action, moments of silence are an insult to the families

Ask them which they prefer.....A moment of silence or actually trying to prevent future massacres?

OK so tell me what new law will do that when the thousands we have on the books already haven't

[
Good for them!

Yeah, no such thing as "too scummy" for you Khmer Rouge fuckers! :thup:

The Congressional "moment of silence" is an insult to the families of the victims
We won't actually do anything about the death of your child, but we will give you this nice moment of silence.....doesn't that make it all better?

When Trump takes office, they will indeed "do something." They will address the actual problem, Muslims.

Good for them!

Hey remember that time....after VA Tech and after Ft Hood and after Columbine.....when Democrats controlled the White House, Senate and House of Reps???

And remember when you all DIDN'T pass any gun laws?????

Sooooo......why didn't you do it when you had it????

Because Democrats in purple states understood they would get voted out if they attempted to pass any law... You can either call them spineless or smart...
So you believe the Dems had control of congress for 2 years. Another ignorant dupe. That's all the GOP has.

The Dems had control for about a month in session, all spent on ACA.

Forum List

Back