3 mass shooting, three semi automtic rifles

And that has NEVER happened has it?

What? Shooters being over powered while reloading? It HAS occurred and it has been attempted numerous times. Of course it fails often resulting in heroic deaths because...well magazines are so quick and easy to reload with

Really

Name all the school shootings where football players and wrestlers have overpowered a shooter while he was reloading

I always laughed at the idea that the bayonet mount was one of the criteria. Driveby bayonetings were such a problem back in the 90s.

Being able to SAY idiot shit like that was why gun nuts insisted on all that wrangling about how to define an assault weapon

Idiot shit? You are actually defending banning rifles based on whether or not they have a mount for a bayonet? You are afraid someone will be stabbed by a rifle with a bayonet? Yeah, that speaks volumes.

Well; over in England, they're killing people with knives. Almost every day now.
the murder rate in England is less than a quarter what it is here.

You really don't want to try that argument
And it always has been even before they passed all their tyrannical gun laws

And you just nailed Lesh's ( AKA the USMB"s biggest lying sack of shit) modus operandi.

Fabricate things other people say then argue against those fabrications

Oh really?

Post examples

For the record, I was and am opposed to bump stocks and clips or magazines with a capacity of more than ten rounds. Ban those if you want.

They absolutely should be banned. Should have been long ago but people like you fought against it.
And all they are is issues "around the margins"

So when someone says they are opposed to bump stocks and high capacity magazine, you blame THEM for the bans not being put in place? Now THAT is warped.

Name all the school shootings where football players and wrestlers have overpowered a shooter while he was reloading

You don't read well do you?

As I POSTED stupid..it has been attempted and those folks ended up being KILLED...because ya know...magazines are so easy to change

I always laughed at the idea that the bayonet mount was one of the criteria. Driveby bayonetings were such a problem back in the 90s.

Being able to SAY idiot shit like that was why gun nuts insisted on all that wrangling about how to define an assault weapon

Idiot shit? You are actually defending banning rifles based on whether or not they have a mount for a bayonet? You are afraid someone will be stabbed by a rifle with a bayonet? Yeah, that speaks volumes.

Well; over in England, they're killing people with knives. Almost every day now.

And their murder rate is rising. Has been for years.
While our murder rate, in fact all violent crime, has been steadily falling for years.

And you just nailed Lesh's ( AKA the USMB"s biggest lying sack of shit) modus operandi.

Oh really?

Post examples

Feigning ignorance again.

How many times have I asked you to back up your claims to what I have said with a quote?

How many times have you done so?

So when someone says they are opposed to bump stocks and high capacity magazine, you blame THEM for the bans not being put in place? Now THAT is warped.

Why? People like you FOUGHT against those bans for years. That's why they are only now being banned when it should have happened years ago

While our murder rate, in fact all violent crime, has been steadily falling for years.
Dude..their murder rate is less than a quarter of ours.

That;s just the FACTS

As I POSTED stupid..it has been attempted and those folks ended up being KILLED...because ya know...magazines are so easy to change

this is what you posted

What? Shooters being over powered while reloading? It HAS occurred and it has been attempted numerous times. Of course it fails often resulting in heroic deaths because...well magazines are so quick and easy to reload with

You posted no actual incidences you just said it has happened

You lie so fucking much you don't even know what you wrote anymore

What argument? I'm not arguing with you.

A question of numbers and spread sheets? Isn't one human death enough? You've always got to be ahead of everyone else? Even with slaughtering?

Did you read the case of Lee Rigby, and the manner of his death, on the streets of London?

How many times have I asked you to back up your claims to what I have said with a quote?

Moving the goal posts asshole? Go back and look at what you claimed. Here let me do it for you.

And to support that bullshit you NOW claim that I haven't backed up my arguments with links.

Hey douchebag...How does that support your original claim?

It doesn't? You were full of shit?

Oh...

Does he know the difference in population numbers between the UK and the US?

The last three whack jobs that went on a shooting spree used semi automatic rifles. The last two wore tactical gear.

Background checks?

If all these nutsos want them then I suggest that the idea some one wants them is a sign they are mentally off.

The more they assault type rifles want, the more whacked they are. Probably at least at by the square of that number.

Have two, 4 times as as crazy. Have 4, 16 times as crazy.

Next, add another factor of ten for every piece of "tactical gear" they own.

Really, you are way off the deep end if you have to dress up in this tactical gear.

Real sane gun owners wouldn't own an assault type rifle. Not good for hunting, not good for self defense. They would be safe.

Just those crazy fucks running around in tactical gear toting their AR-15, round them up & send them to the psycho ward.

I thought you said they were semi-automatics. If that is the case, they are not an assault rifle. I think like most gun grabbers, you are hopelessly confused.

They sure killed a lot of people fast.

Say Comrade, was it legal for this terrorist pile of shit in New Zealand to HAVE a rifle?

WHY did your laws not stop this killing?

You demand that Americans be disarmed, WHY didn't disarming Australians and New Zealanders stop this?

this is what you posted

That coach in Parkland tried heroically to stop the shooter ...and was tragically KILLED...you piece of shit

Moving the goal posts asshole? Go back and look at what you claimed. Here let me do it for you.

And to support that bullshit you NOW claim that I haven't backed up my arguments with links.

Hey douchebag...How does that support your original claim?

It doesn't? You were full of shit?

Oh...

You have absolutely lied about things I have said in other threads and when I have asked you multiple times to back up your claims on what I have said you don't because you can't/

this is what you posted

That coach in Parkland tried heroically to stop the shooter ...and was tragically KILLED...you piece of shit

So once again you got 1

BFD

AGAIN.you say

.Parkland

Big fucking Deal.

Yea...you're not a piece of shit...nahhhh

Forum List

Back