3 mass shooting, three semi automtic rifles

You have absolutely lied about things I have said in other threads and when I have asked you multiple times to back up your claims on what I have said you don't because you can't/

Dude..you've been exposed. You're a lying sack of shit.

Nothing you claim can be documented. You can't even NAME these incidences no less document them

So do rental trucks
Yes you want as many options available. Seems guns are used a whole lot more.
Whats going to happen if we got rid of the guns? Use trucks more?
You reactionaries are going to want to ban them as well.

Well we can look at countries with good gun control to answer that question. Looks like just less mass killings.
We can also look at cities with good gun control.

Cities don't have walls. Easy to get guns in and out obviously. Funny how you jump around. Fact is mass murder is unique to the US. Places with good gun control don't have a mass murder problem, and yes they have trucks.

New Zealand is an ISLAND, yet it was obviously easy to get a gun in and out.

The gun laws you push have nothing to do with mass shootings, that is not their intent.

You cannot enforce "The Green Raw Deal" on an armed population, THAT is why you Marxists want to disarm America,

For the record, I was and am opposed to bump stocks and clips or magazines with a capacity of more than ten rounds. Ban those if you want.

They absolutely should be banned. Should have been long ago but people like you fought against it.
And all they are is issues "around the margins"

Again, you know nothing of what I "fought" against.

I just fucking told you that I was and am opposed to both of those things, yet you claim I fought against banning them. You either suffer from a reading comprehension issue or you are a complete moron. Which is it?

The last three whack jobs that went on a shooting spree used semi automatic rifles. The last two wore tactical gear.

Background checks?

If all these nutsos want them then I suggest that the idea some one wants them is a sign they are mentally off.

The more they assault type rifles want, the more whacked they are. Probably at least at by the square of that number.

Have two, 4 times as as crazy. Have 4, 16 times as crazy.

Next, add another factor of ten for every piece of "tactical gear" they own.

Really, you are way off the deep end if you have to dress up in this tactical gear.

Real sane gun owners wouldn't own an assault type rifle. Not good for hunting, not good for self defense. They would be safe.

Just those crazy fucks running around in tactical gear toting their AR-15, round them up & send them to the psycho ward.
The gun did not do it and person did it.. why not focus on that? Your crying is mute people use all types of things to kill people.

The last three whack jobs that went on a shooting spree used semi automatic rifles. The last two wore tactical gear.

Background checks?

If all these nutsos want them then I suggest that the idea some one wants them is a sign they are mentally off.

The more they assault type rifles want, the more whacked they are. Probably at least at by the square of that number.

Really, you are way off the deep end if you have to dress up in this tactical gear.

Real sane gun owners wouldn't own an assault type rifle. Not good for hunting, not good for self defense. They would be safe.

Just those crazy fucks running around in tactical gear toting their AR-15, round them up & send them to the psycho ward.
The gun did not do it and person did it.. why not focus on that? Your crying is mute people use all types of things to kill people.
It is not illegal to be stupid, to hate people, to have criminal tendencies It is only illegal when you actually do it. So why give them the tools & help encourage them?

You have absolutely lied about things I have said in other threads and when I have asked you multiple times to back up your claims on what I have said you don't because you can't/

Dude..you've been exposed. You're a lying sack of shit.

Nothing you claim can be documented. You can't even NAME these incidences no less document them
Here's one

Republicans Say The Size Of Your Tax Refund Doesn’t Matter

Here's one

Here's one

Here's one

Deficit Donald's Nation Busting Budget: $4.7 Trillion!!!

Last edited:
AGAIN.you say

.Parkland

Big fucking Deal.

Yea...you're not a piece of shit...nahhhh

Hey Asswipe, you're the one who says it happens all the time but you can only come up with one

And the 1 she did bring up was NOT an attempt to take the gun while the shooter was reloading. The Parkland coach simply rushed in an attempt to blitz the killer.

Leach in no way supports her claims - ever.

Background checks?

It is not illegal to be stupid, to hate people, to have criminal tendencies It is only illegal when you actually do it. So why give them the tools & help encourage them?
Why not stop the person?? Why won’t you left wingers accept why there is hate? You can’t have Multi cultures in a country, and ignore the stuggling natives. You democrats encourage division and act stupid when someone acts the hate it causes.. blood is on your hands

The "tool" that creates and spreads more hate in America than any other is CNN. Are you saying that leftist demagogues and hate mongers should be outlawed?

So when someone says they are opposed to bump stocks and high capacity magazine, you blame THEM for the bans not being put in place? Now THAT is warped.

Why? People like you FOUGHT against those bans for years. That's why they are only now being banned when it should have happened years ago

I guess it is easier to argue when you can just make shit up as you go along.

People like me? And exactly what does that mean? I have never opposed banning bump stocks. Or do you mean gun owners in general? I own quite a few guns. Does that make me one of "those people"?

Again, you know nothing of what I "fought" against.

I just fucking told you that I was and am opposed to both of those things, yet you claim I fought against banning them. You either suffer from a reading comprehension issue or you are a complete moron. Which is it?

Reading is fundamental

Did you see this?

people like you

No one has any idea what "you" supported or did not support and you can make an unsubstantiated claim you want.

people like you

Stands

The "tool" that creates and spreads more hate in America than any other is CNN. Are you saying that leftist demagogues and hate mongers should be outlawed?
Yea..not Fox and their anti-immigrant screeching

Why not stop the person?? Why won’t you left wingers accept why there is hate? You can’t have Multi cultures in a country, and ignore the stuggling natives. You democrats encourage division and act stupid when someone acts the hate it causes.. blood is on your hands

So you're defending and encouraging HATE?

Of course...

Yea..not Fox and their anti-immigrant screeching

Since you are lying - flat out - no need to include them.

If you were to tell the truth once, would you like burst into flames or something?

You absolutely HAVE claimed you make well into 6 figures in the past. Sorry if I have a memory. It makes it so much harder for you to lie

Background checks?

a gun can't shoot by itself, it's not the gun, it's the person

So you're defending and encouraging HATE?

Of course...
The first act of hate is encouraged my democrats... disrespect the natives.. don’t do that .. won’t end well for you lol

Forum List

Back