30% of Covid deaths not caused by Covid...DUH!!! We told you so and so did Trump!

No one called polio a hoax. And no one called the polio vaccine more deadly than polio. People lined up to get the vaccine, and every kid was vaccinated in school and no one protested.

People were a lot smarter back then.
WRONG AGAIN my good friend.

The polio vaccine was years in development and long-term testing was done before mass inoculations. The polio vaccine was not experimental when it was being given to the general public.

During Covid’s worst phases, the total number of Americans dying each day was more than 30 percent higher than normal, a shocking increase.
For long stretches of the past three years, the excess was above 10 percent.
That is also true for most high-risk people, Jha pointed out, including older adults — like his parents, who are in their 80s — and people whose immune systems are compromised. “Even for most — not all but most — immunocompromised people, vaccines are actually still quite effective at preventing against serious illness,” he said. “There has been a lot of bad information out there that somehow if you’re immunocompromised that vaccines don’t work.”
Shocking. Prevent old people from seeing their doctors and they start dropping like flies.

No one called polio a hoax. And no one called the polio vaccine more deadly than polio. People lined up to get the vaccine, and every kid was vaccinated in school and no one protested.

People were a lot smarter back then.
I suggest you really think about what I'm writing about. Really consider the FACTs that I am quoting.
Also do you have a journalism background like I do? In college I took several journalism courses and have been on TV interviews.
I have a lot more information then you have evidently.
So if you are an honest and intellectual curious person consider these FACTS:
1) Question for you: How do the majority of non-profit (and in some cases non-profit...i.e. Poynter Institute,... again you probably don't know who they are) pay their news people? Advertising. Again I believe you understand that. So they need to sell ads to pay their expenses including their people. Common sense right?
2) Next question: Back in the polio era... the only news was newspapers, magazines, radio and a small TV audience. Would you agree?
3) Next question for you ... Are you aware of the 5 "Ws" that all journalism class attendees were told was fundamental in reporting news?
Now for the facts:
Stuart Soroka, a professor in the communications,Patrick Fournier and Lilach Nir, conducted a massive 17-country study with over 1,100 participants measuring how consumers reacted to positive- or negative-seeming news.
Across their sample, they found that negative news provoked stronger physiological reactions and garnered more attention than positive or neutral news on average.

So when TV,cable,network, and all the internet news sites produce their news... according to the above which news takes precedence
as it garners more attention i.e. more viewers, i.e. more advertising?
In summary to help you, then you are watching more negative news. And in order to make the news more interesting, they present more
fundamentally present more negative news i.e. COVID for one. Then when you read the attached two articles tell me what group seemed to be the source again factually as the attached shows financially and by prejudice the more negative news?
I'll help you... FACTS again:
According to a study by Lars Willnat and David H. Weaver, professors of journalism at Indiana University, conducted via online interviews with 1,080 reporters between August and December 2013, 38.8% of US journalists identify as "leaning left" (28.1% identify as Democrats), 12.9% identify as "leaning right" Media bias in the United States - Wikipedia
More than one in three (35.5 percent) said they were Democrats while more than one in four (25.7 percent) described

FACTS: Finally where do journalists put their money when donating to political parties?
96% in 2016 went to Hillary, 90% to Biden after 4 years of ABC,CBS,NBC spending nearly $2.6 billion in FREE political advertising for Biden where 92% of the news was negative Trump news.
Proof of the biased MSM that ABC,CBS/NBC alone donated $2.6 billion in free advertising for Democrats calling it "NEWS"!
Over 32.7 hours of coverage, from 7/29/2020-10/20/20). Everything You Need to Know About TV Advertising Costs
The average commercial costs $105,000 for a 30 sec. spot. Therefore in 32.7 hours , two 30 second commercials in a minute or total of 25,440 thirty second commercials @ $105,000 or $2,671,200,000 In television advertising value.
"What they found was, over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history — 92% negative, vs. just 8% positive.from July 29 through October 20"

Now I'm sorry this is so lengthy but getting the truth is a tedious task and reading it even more!
But the FACTS are the biased MSM used COVID as the major negative news, night after night, more deaths and who's to blame???
Be one of the smarter people and don't take my word for this... follow up like I do by reading the links I provided!

MSMdonations.png

Last edited:
CDC overstated ChiCom flu deaths by 33%.
Basically if you died of anything and tested positive you were listed as a ChiCom flu death.

^

The ‘scientists’ who almost immediately claimed the ChiCom flu was a natural virus are refusing to retract their statements now that we know it was manmade. They say those findings were ‘opinions’, not research.

So next time just remember it’s just an op/ed whenever you read a ‘scientific’ journal.

Basically if you died of anything and tested positive you were listed as a ChiCom flu death.

^

The ‘scientists’ who almost immediately claimed the ChiCom flu was a natural virus are refusing to retract their statements now that we know it was manmade. They say those findings were ‘opinions’, not research.

So next time just remember it’s just an op/ed whenever you read a ‘scientific’ journal.

From your own link...

Other CDC data suggests that almost one-third of official recent Covid deaths have fallen into this category.

Do you know what the word recent means?

The sec fo health for illinois said publically, and on video, that they were counting all deaths as covid, if they tested positive. They can be 100% they died from something else but it didnt matter.
The people all around the world got hoodwinked but it doesnt matter. It will happen again. Most people dont learn from their mistakes.
Question everything.

The sec fo health for illinois said publically, and on video, that they were counting all deaths as covid, if they tested positive. They can be 100% they died from something else but it didnt matter.
The people all around the world got hoodwinked but it doesnt matter. It will happen again. Most people dont learn from their mistakes.
Question everything.

And sadly left loons, jabbed with poison like three times still buy it

^

That’s why all these demands and mandates and lockdowns to adhere to “science” were bullshit

Forum List

Back