30 year old man "identifies" as a teenager...attends high school...plays hoops; His civil right.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Border officials arrest man who was attending Windsor high school as a teen

Hey....I'm thinking MAYBE I'll support this Obama Regime push to allow people the right to just re-identify as what they want to be...not what they are. I'd love to play high school football all over again!!

A 30 year old man "identifies" as a teenager....and enrolled in high school....plays basketball...etc. It's in Canada. And probably coming here soon because....hey....it's a CIVIL RIGHT to identify as what you WANT to be instead of what you ARE.

Yes....he's 30. But identifies as a teenager. So.....in short....HE IS a teenager. Right?

windsor-ontario-january-5-2016-catholic-central-comets1.jpeg
windsor-ontario-january-5-2016-catholic-central-comets.jpeg

Oregon’s state government released a set of guidelines for schools Thursday informing educators that students must be allowed to use whatever locker rooms they want and play on opposite-sex sports teams as long as they say it reflects their chosen gender identity. Oregon Tells Schools To Let Boys Play Girls Sports If They Want..

And under federal civil rights guidelines....gender and age are both listed.

If Obamas Regime wins in NC....it sets case law that allows a person to CHOOSE their reality under those items listed.

So....a 30 year old male can CHOOSE to be female....and choose to be 15....and enroll in high school and join the girls basketball team. Yay for showers and road trips!!!!

Illegals could simply say they identify as an American..
Who are we to tell them they are wrong ?

Well....nationality and ethnicity are a protected class like gender.

If we can choose gender we can choose the others.

Why can't we?

BY GOD!!!!!!!
I have always saw myself as a multi-millionaire!!!...this is an outrage...I demand the government hand over MY money right now!!!!!!!

Some say liberals don't see the steep slope this tranny bathroom stuff puts us on.

I disagree. They know EXACTLY the Pandoras Box this opens up.

No labels. No race. No age. No nationality (aka no borders). No gender.

Just swarms of humans. Nothing more.

BY GOD!!!!!!!
I have always saw myself as a multi-millionaire!!!...this is an outrage...I demand the government hand over MY money right now!!!!!!!

Even though I earn about 60K a year....if I identify as dirt poor can I demand welfare checks and food stamps??? I'll identify as black also and claim racism if they refuse.

Hey....I'm thinking MAYBE I'll support this Obama Regime push to allow people the right to just re-identify as what they want to be...not what they are. I'd love to play high school football all over again!!

A 30 year old man "identifies" as a teenager....and enrolled in high school....plays basketball...etc. It's in Canada. And probably coming here soon because....hey....it's a CIVIL RIGHT to identify as what you WANT to be instead of what you ARE.

Yes....he's 30. But identifies as a teenager. So.....in short....HE IS a teenager. Right?

View attachment 74349 View attachment 74350
Holy crap is that dindu is BLACK! Looks like a struck match.

Last edited:
Amen!!! Fork over mine too!!!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If the guy already graduated when he was a teenager, how can he be allowed to go back as a student?

BY GOD!!!!!!!

Even though I earn about 60K a year....if I identify as dirt poor can I demand welfare checks and food stamps??? I'll identify as black also and claim racism if they refuse.

Er...wait...I change my mind... I now identify as a multi-millionaire poor person. Therefore, the government must give me the money...and I do not have to pay income taxes due to my poverty. I will also need at least a 6 BDRM beach house in Hawaii, since I also identify myself as an Islander.

View attachment 74349 View attachment 74350
Good on him, i say.

Forum List

Back