30 year old man "identifies" as a teenager...attends high school...plays hoops; His civil right.

This 30 year old BB player was living with his coach.

30yrOldRinger.jpg

Border officials arrest man who was attending Windsor high school as a teen

Hey....I'm thinking MAYBE I'll support this Obama Regime push to allow people the right to just re-identify as what they want to be...not what they are. I'd love to play high school football all over again!!

A 30 year old man "identifies" as a teenager....and enrolled in high school....plays basketball...etc. It's in Canada. And probably coming here soon because....hey....it's a CIVIL RIGHT to identify as what you WANT to be instead of what you ARE.

Yes....he's 30. But identifies as a teenager. So.....in short....HE IS a teenager. Right?

View attachment 74349 View attachment 74350
Just like that Little League pitcher from Jamaica, NY years ago. Cheaters will cheat.

Just like that Little League pitcher from Jamaica, NY years ago. Cheaters will cheat.

Obviously you hate civil rights. He also identified himself as a young man. Course you being a right-wing nutter would trample over his right to be who he wants to be.
Shame on you

Hey....I'm thinking MAYBE I'll support this Obama Regime push to allow people the right to just re-identify as what they want to be...not what they are. I'd love to play high school football all over again!!

A 30 year old man "identifies" as a teenager....and enrolled in high school....plays basketball...etc. It's in Canada. And probably coming here soon because....hey....it's a CIVIL RIGHT to identify as what you WANT to be instead of what you ARE.

Yes....he's 30. But identifies as a teenager. So.....in short....HE IS a teenager. Right?

But....they aren't "cheaters" anymore. If they identify as a teen....they are a teen.

The world has progressed.

But....they aren't "cheaters" anymore. If they identify as a teen....they are a teen.

The world has progressed.

Wait, what if he self identified as a 16 year old cheater?

This is very confusing.

I'm 52 I self identify as a highschool cheerleader lesbian. So guess where I'm going :p
I cum with my own dildo.

Forum List

Back