31 patriot front members arrested at pride parade for planning a riot. White national supremest group.

I wonder who the AG was the past 4 or so years when those black thugs were burning down entire cities and killing hundreds of thousands of innocent people?? Why did the Dems stop that guy from charging those people?? Damn those Dems are so powerful!!!
The AG is an employee and does what his boss tells him to do.

Because it was politically advantageous to side with blacks and neo liberals to push social change so they can look good on camera and posture themselves to look like progressive people fighting for justice and fairness while appealing to young and dumb voters that only think with their feelings.

It also created civil unrest which would make trump look like the country was going to shit and they could keep chanting "we need change".

Plus it's all part of trying to transform America. For the first time in history America isn't evolving, it isn't growing, it isn't progressing like it always has. Right now it is being transformed. The difference is when you transform something you're purposefully and direct changing something to make it a certain way outside of normal and natural change. They are trying to mold the country into something specific

Well, they're doing their best to copy Sean and Tucker. They don't have as much practice.
Admit it.

You think you're morally superior to white supremacists.

Don't you?

Isn't that the snake oil you're selling?

Ask Donald Trump.
If Trump would have turned the busses around or arrested them for 'Conspiracy To Riot' you sissies would have screamed at the sky and called him, as usual, a racist, white supremacist, blah, blah, blah....

They like to pretend no one was ever arrested, charged or con-victed for the summer riots.
That's not the topic, dumbass.

The topic is, why didn't the FBI stop them BEFORE the riots, like they stopped these 31 rightards?

Well, they're doing their best to copy Sean and Tucker. They don't have as much practice.
You folks are too easy

I'm really good at this. I have a university degree in it. From one of the top ten schools in the country

I keep telling you I'm a pro, now you know. I'm being completely honest with you, telling you who I am and what my goals and plans are.

I study 'belief'. Human belief systems. And other kinds of belief systems.

I deal with things like "trees" of belief. Which are invariably rooted in fundamental assumptions. Fundamental assumptions that contradict each other (or themselves) invariably lead to erroneous conclusions, even if the logic is correct.

I've been watching this partisan bickering pretty carefully, for over a month now. When I'm ready to act, you'll know it.

Meanwhile we'll just have fun calling each other names.

This isn't even a hard question, the one I'm asking now. Things get more exciting as we go along. Before November I'll be able to poison just about every root in the progtard belief tree.

Skeptical of the FBI but sadly not of the police in general. Would I support disbanding the FBI? Yes. Do I also support holding the police accountable when they do wrong? Absolutely. I do not understand those who wish to make a distinction.

I could offer a guess.

Hey, you dems own the big cities. Do what you want.

You folks are too easy

I'm really good at this. I have a university degree in it. From one of the top ten schools in the country

I keep telling you I'm a pro, now you know. I'm being completely honest with you, telling you who I am and what my goals and plans are.

I study 'belief'. Human belief systems. And other kinds of belief systems.

I deal with things like "trees" of belief. Which are invariably rooted in fundamental assumptions. Fundamental assumptions that contradict each other (or themselves) invariably lead to erroneous conclusions, even if the logic is correct.

I've been watching this partisan bickering pretty carefully, for over a month now. When I'm ready to act, you'll know it.

Meanwhile we'll just have fun calling each other names.

This isn't even a hard question, the one I'm asking now. Things get more exciting as we go along. Before November I'll be able to poison just about every root in the progtard belief tree.
:confused-84:

Wow, that must be frustrating to have everyone plotting against you every day of your life. How do you survive?

Said the man that made no attempt to answer the question, "why don't we see the doj arresting antifa or blm before they riot"?

Forum List

Back