31 year old woman who raped a 13 year old boy gets no prison time.

Okay so I agree things are crazy out there, but not just in dating, in general. I have been happily married for 28 years. I would not want to be out looking now, but neither am I going to discourage my kids from finding the love, happiness and security their dad and I have found.

I had a hot looking drama teacher when in high school. I always got wood thinking about her.

whoa-dude.gif

Okay so I agree things are crazy out there, but not just in dating, in general. I have been happily married for 28 years. I would not want to be out looking now, but neither am I going to discourage my kids from finding the love, happiness and security their dad and I have found.
Nor would I however... Had I know the system as I do now, back then... Very likely I wouldn't have married. If a parent really does care for their SONS happiness the least they can do is educate their son as to exactly what risks they are exposing themselves to, and the consequences of what will happen to his life the moment his wife wakes up one day, and decides she's "not happy".
My son thought he wanted to get married. A $200 clinic session with my brothers divorce lawyer cured him of that.

Doubtful. The city manager is a Repub and it is in very red county, going for Trump by more than 10 percentage points

Well I could cry about both of you "making claims" without using a link. But since it's not 1997, I employed my high-speed internet and my laptop to discover that Michael J Allen of El Paso Co Colorado is, indeed, a Republican.

It took about two minutes.

See how easy that is?

Well I could cry about both of you "making claims" without using a link. But since it's not 1997, I employed my high-speed internet and my laptop to discover that Michael J Allen of El Paso Co Colorado is, indeed, a Republican.

It took about two minutes.

See how easy that is?

So, I was correct.

Thanks!

Nor would I however... Had I know the system as I do now, back then... Very likely I wouldn't have married. If a parent really does care for their SONS happiness the least they can do is educate their son as to exactly what risks they are exposing themselves to, and the consequences of what will happen to his life the moment his wife wakes up one day, and decides she's "not happy".
My son thought he wanted to get married. A $200 clinic session with my brothers divorce lawyer cured him of that.

I am a lot more worried about a young woman's character, motivation, life goals and etc, and it would all come out in the wash this way. Right?

If your sons gf were already a woman of low character, then I guess okay. But if she were a great catch and he really loved her, and this visit cost him a good thing, it's unforgivable.

Marriages build families. Families build legacies.

We are nearly done as a nation because we don't have them anymore.

You didn't provide a link.

Imma cry about that like you do all the time, shall I? "Cry like it's 1997"

Had you asked for one I would have been happy to.

One more way you and I are different.

I am a lot more worried about a young woman's character, motivation, life goals and etc, and it would all come out in the wash this way. Right?

If your sons gf were already a woman of low character, then I guess okay. But if she were a great catch and he really loved her, and this visit cost him a good thing, it's unforgivable.

Marriages build families. Families build legacies.

We are nearly done as a nation because we don't have them anymore.
There are a lot of loose women out there and I've been with quite a few.

wow, can't imagine why you have not been able to remarry! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
No need to imagine. It's called being a responsible father. As a father, landowner, and a person who has been blessed with a modicum of wealth, and success; I am the custodian of assets that will be my childrens inheritance. As such, that precludes me risking, or diminishing my children's inheritance by doing something as irresponsible as getting married under Western laws.

No need to imagine. It's called being a responsible father. As a father, landowner, and a person who has been blessed with a modicum of wealth, and success; I am the custodian of assets that will be my childrens inheritance. As such, that precludes me risking, or diminishing my children's inheritance by doing something as irresponsible as getting married under Western laws.

aka....no woman with a brain will come within 100 yards of you.

Forum List

Back