32 percent of African Americans approve of Trump

If someone is black, and they vote for a democrat, that makes them stupid.
Winner! For the life of me I have no clue why blacks would ever vote for democrats besides the fact they are probably terrified of getting lynched

Rasmussen - LMAO

A Fox News poll conducted from July 21 to July 23 had Trump at 75% disapproval among black registered voters, with 22% approval. In a Washington Post/ABC News poll conducted June 28 to July 1, 81% of African Americans said they disapproved; 18% approved. Both of those approval numbers were substantially better than the one in the new Quinnipiac poll, but still: On the whole, large majorities of African Americans were displeased with him.

Or with the lies they have been told about him.

Trump at 43% approval as compared to other professions trust by the public.

5c2408c92400006f049a37dc.png

I am black. We hate Trump.

Rassmussen has polled 15,000 blacks. 20 percent of them like Trump. That equals 3,000 blacks.

There are 40 million blacks. According to Rassmussens numbers, 0.000075‬ of all blacks approve of Trump.

Rasmussen - LMAO

A Fox News poll conducted from July 21 to July 23 had Trump at 75% disapproval among black registered voters, with 22% approval. In a Washington Post/ABC News poll conducted June 28 to July 1, 81% of African Americans said they disapproved; 18% approved. Both of those approval numbers were substantially better than the one in the new Quinnipiac poll, but still: On the whole, large majorities of African Americans were displeased with him.
75 percent of blacks disapprove of Trump
Much higher than the 54 percent of the general population

Not something for Trump to be proud of

hip hop is the canary in the coal mine for blacks - their songs plainly say FUCK TRUMP.

here - "FDT"

YG – FDT (Fuck Donald Trump) Lyrics | Genius Lyrics
fuck-trump-fuck-his-planehis-tired-ass-suits-his-combover-his-cheap-ass-hats.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I don't believe any polls, especially since the last election. The only poll that matters is in November 2020.

It would be logical if more Blacks did vote for Trump as Black Unemployment is at all time lows, but who knows.

I don't believe any polls, especially since the last election. The only poll that matters is in November 2020.

It would be logical if more Blacks did vote for Trump as Black Unemployment is at all time lows, but who knows.

Trump did not create the low black unemployment and that would not be enough to make us support Trump in high numbers since our unemployment is double that of whites.

Much more than 32% of African Americans approve of President Trump!

Get your facts right...you sock
No, that's just not the case

that's your opinion...

you are wrong!

You posted an opinion.

I am black. I know that's not true.

you are only you ok?

you are not everybody

stop your madness... you are ONLY YOU

that's your opinion...

you are wrong!

You posted an opinion.

you are only you ok?

you are not everybody

I knew you would try this.

Fuck you. I'm tired of you white people and this bullshit where you think you can speak for us and when we say your bullshit ain't so, we are just 1 person.

You aren't black and you are not everybody, but your bitch ass decided to say more than 32 percent of ALL blacks support Trump.

We don't. And that's the bottom line.

So accept it.

that's your opinion...

you are wrong!

You posted an opinion.

you are only you ok?

you are not everybody

I knew you would try this.

Fuck you. I'm tired of you white people and this bullshit where you think you can speak for us and when we say your bullshit ain't so, we are just 1 person.

You aren't black and you are not everybody, but your bitch ass decided to say more than 32 percent of ALL blacks support Trump.

We don't. And that's the bottom line.

So accept it.

Bless you.

All the best for you.

Forum List

Back