32 percent of African Americans approve of Trump

When blacks come around then by some measure we're really fucked.

I say that because the left elite and politicians would sell their mothers for power. Lose the black vote they must rely on illegals, and they'll open the door further for Middle East.

Our country is turning into a real shit hole. I like people of all ranges, but this is ludicrous, they're trying to destroy everything about this country. Truth is, they don't want a country, they only want control and one-world order. They don't want Christianity either (I'm not Christian), the goal is Islam because it will bring unrest.

No, that's just not the case

that's your opinion...

you are wrong!

You posted an opinion.

I am black. I know that's not true.

you are only you ok?

you are not everybody

stop your madness... you are ONLY YOU

I knew you would try this.

Fuck you. I'm tired of you white people and this bullshit where you think you can speak for us and when we say your bullshit ain't so, we are just 1 person.

You aren't black and you are not everybody, but your bitch ass decided to say more than 32 percent of ALL blacks support Trump.

We don't. And that's the bottom line.

So accept it.

Bless you.

All the best for you.

Don't bear false witness then try that mess.

I say that because the left elite and politicians would sell their mothers for power. Lose the black vote they must rely on illegals, and they'll open the door further for Middle East.

Our country is turning into a real shit hole. I like people of all ranges, but this is ludicrous, they're trying to destroy everything about this country. Truth is, they don't want a country, they only want control and one-world order. They don't want Christianity either (I'm not Christian), the goal is Islam because it will bring unrest.
We have come around. The right is all about power. If you weren't, you would not be allowing Trump to do what he's doing.

We have come around. The right is all about power. If you weren't, you would not be allowing Trump to do what he's doing.

Is that right? What is Trump doing, enlighten us with something objective.

Your comment is a prime example. You see Trump abusing power every day then ask somebody to show you what you have seen.

Remembering CRCs whining about black voters being "too stupid" to know that the Democrat Party was "keeping them on the plantation" while at the same time doing NOTHING to appeal to black voters.
You clearly didn't realize some Black Americans would rather work an honest job with dignity than stay unemployed and beg for reparations like a bitch.

You need to get out and meet more Black Americans.

I don't believe any polls, especially since the last election. The only poll that matters is in November 2020.

It would be logical if more Blacks did vote for Trump as Black Unemployment is at all time lows, but who knows.

Much more than 32% of African Americans approve of President Trump!

Get your facts right...you sock
Polls will never be able to reflect minority support for Trump because one can be ostracized for admitting to leaving the Dem Plantation. Fortunately casting one's vote is still a private matter … for now.

Trump attacks actress Debra Messing after she pushed to out his donors

Pastor Darrell Scott: Trump Most Pro-Black President In My Lifetime

When Democrats lose the significant edge they have with minorities, they will swing over to a sanitized version of White Nationalism. It is an easy call.

Your comment is a prime example. You see Trump abusing power every day then ask somebody to show you what you have seen.

That's a complete cop-out. I asked a DIRECT question asking for examples, and you comeback with nothing more than "your comment is a PRIME example". Then you put words in my head with "you see" blah blah blah.

Come clean, you cannot support your opinion because you're a follower, not a thinker.

Forum List

Back