32 percent of African Americans approve of Trump

Remembering CRCs whining about black voters being "too stupid" to know that the Democrat Party was "keeping them on the plantation" while at the same time doing NOTHING to appeal to black voters.

Seems to be saying that 75 percent of blacks disapprove of Trumps performance
Much higher than the 54 percent of all voters who disapprove
Seeing as only 8% of blacks vote. This ain’t looking good for you lol.. if 20% of that vote leaves democrat party is OVER!
Where did those statistics come from? (besides your nether regions)

Seeing as only 8% of blacks vote. This ain’t looking good for you lol.. if 20% of that vote leaves democrat party is OVER!
Research over the years .. prove me wrong

Remembering CRCs whining about black voters being "too stupid" to know that the Democrat Party was "keeping them on the plantation" while at the same time doing NOTHING to appeal to black voters.

Showing your racism proudly aren't you? Well moron, time to educate you again. Black have historically low unemployment t rates thanks to TRUMP. More of the off food stamps and welfare thanks to TRUMP. Upwardly mobile thanks to having that job thanks to TRUMP. Your stupid little made up phrases mean nothing. Should Trump pull the 25% (or even 9 or 10%) of the black vote, it's OVER and he wins in a landslide. And things are trending in that direction.

It's up to you to prove the stuff you post is correct, not the rest of us to prove you wrong. You can't throw shit at people and then say "prove me wrong". Failure to provide links to substantiate your claims is generally proof that that the information is false.

It's up to you to prove the stuff you post is correct, not the rest of us to prove you wrong. You can't throw shit at people and then say "prove me wrong". Failure to provide links to substantiate your claims is generally proof that that the information is false.
I worked hard for that research . Can’t give it away so easy

Nope....you show your work (know you are lying...prove me wrong)

I did

Showing your racism proudly aren't you? Well moron, time to educate you again. Black have historically low unemployment t rates thanks to TRUMP. More of the off food stamps and welfare thanks to TRUMP. Upwardly mobile thanks to having that job thanks to TRUMP. Your stupid little made up phrases mean nothing. Should Trump pull the 25% (or even 9 or 10%) of the black vote, it's OVER and he wins in a landslide. And things are trending in that direction.
You not really aware of what quotation marks represent, are you? Talk about morons.....:71:

Jitss617 is lying....prove me wrong.

You are lying again. Prove me wrong.

Lying about what

I did
You did lie....yes, we know that. Prove me wrong.

I did
You did lie....yes, we know that. Prove me wrong.
About whT?

Lying about what
Pretty much everything you statisically claim without evidence. Prove me wrong.

32%, that percentage is still very well below the four out of five dentists surveyed who recommend sugarless gums for their patients who chew gum.

Wow, that's a new leaf for an anti-Trumper.

Lying about what
Pretty much everything you statisically claim without evidence. Prove me wrong.
Are you fake new again? Haha

In other words, you've got nothing.

In other words, you've got nothing.
Sure

Forum List

Back