32 percent of African Americans approve of Trump

Seems to be saying that 75 percent of blacks disapprove of Trumps performance
Much higher than the 54 percent of all voters who disapprove
I think what they are saying is, you cant win a presidential election as a Democrat if Trump has more than 10% of the black vote.
The Democrats have sold their black voters out for illegal needy homeless foreign nationals and their Jewish voters out to radical Islamist like Iran.

When the Islamist Democrats destroy israel, they will move the post note to your neighborhood.

DwVW03QVsAAxlkD.jpg

Seeing as only 8% of blacks vote. This ain’t looking good for you lol.. if 20% of that vote leaves democrat party is OVER!
Tell us again that Trump can't win.

Then take your pills

Who cares...aren't like 40% of black males between 18-40 felons? 25% of blacks nationally cannot vote due to felony conviction. I mean...literally less than half (when factored for age and crime) of their population can vote.
So we are shitting our pants over what? 6.5% of the population?

Seeing as only 8% of blacks vote. This ain’t looking good for you lol.. if 20% of that vote leaves democrat party is OVER!
Tell us again that Trump can't win.

Then take your pills
I never said trump
Cant win

I think what they are saying is, you cant win a presidential election as a Democrat if Trump has more than 10% of the black vote.
Approval doesn’t necessarily equate to a positive vote
There is another candidate to consider

Who cares...aren't like 40% of black males between 18-40 felons? 25% of blacks nationally cannot vote due to felony conviction. I mean...literally less than half (when factored for age and crime) of their population can vote.
Democrats keep black people in poverty to milk the charity their poverty creates. This is why cities like chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, only get worse dispite all the money spent to fix it.

You cared enough to babble...………….

Election is over Trump wins

You got a real winner here

Biden-Eye-640x480.jpg

Link
Google it’s was set up for your lefties lol

Biden-Eye-640x480.jpg
Babble? Stating stats is babble? Little hint to Republicrats...the knee grows have been conditioned to hate you. They are NEVER going to like you. HOWEVER...their numbers and voting patterns are so diminished that they actually do not have the electoral power that their attention receives.

After 7 hours of insanity and Harris saying she wants to ban straws lol ITS OVER DEMOCRATS

Last edited:
Democrats keep black people in poverty to milk the charity their poverty creates. This is why cities like chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, only get worse dispite all the money spent to fix it.
Yes...however it is much more insidious than that. Dems are actively seeking to replace the very black populations which have supported them for the past 50 years. However groids are far too stupid to spot their own impending destruction through continued marginalization.
I obviously have a very low opinion of them but at the same time i slightly...slightly pity their circumstance.

Biden-Eye-640x480.jpg
Babble? Stating stats is babble? Little hint to Republicrats...the knee grows have been conditioned to hate you. They are NEVER going to like you. HOWEVER...their numbers and voting patterns are so diminished that they actually do not have the electoral power that their attention receives.

Babble on little one

Voters Say Trump Better for Blacks Than Obama, But More Is Needed - Rasmussen Reports®

Biden-Eye-640x480.jpg

Babble on little one

Voters Say Trump Better for Blacks Than Obama, But More Is Needed - Rasmussen Reports®
Same shit different year...Democrats screwing the blacks and the Republicans who want their love. Broken record.

Remembering when CRCs called black voters racist for 90% voting for Former President Obama.....when about 90% of black voters are registered Democrat................as if they were expected to vote Republican. :71:

Forum List

Back