34 Troops Diagnosed With Traumatic Brain Injury

He said no one was injured...34 were. That’s a lie.

at the time he said it it was true,,,thats a truth and you lied,,,

34 soldiers got traumatic brain injury after the blob’s statement? We’re we attacked twice?

trump still told the truth at the time he said it,,,

Clearly he did not since the statement was made the next day. But let’s play out your fantasy...

did he correct his statement? When did he find out he had mislead the American people?

dont change the subject just because you failed,,,

just remain silent,,,

So he, in your mind, mis-lead the American people but never corrected his statement. Using your barometer...has any politician ever told a lie...ever?

34 soldiers got traumatic brain injury after the blob’s statement? We’re we attacked twice?

Clearly he did not since the statement was made the next day. But let’s play out your fantasy...

did he correct his statement? When did he find out he had mislead the American people?

just remain silent,,,

So he, in your mind, mis-lead the American people but never corrected his statement. Using your barometer...has any politician ever told a lie...ever?

when???

just remain silent,,,

when???

When they made statements that were later shown to be false.

just remain silent,,,

when???

they werent false at the time he said it,,,

just remain silent,,,

when???

Wow...so if Nixon who said "I'm not a crook" didn't believe he was a crook....that wasn't a lie?

Your blob said he had the largest electoral victory since Reagan...clearly false...if he believed it when he lied...does that count as a lie in your book?

I'm just trying to figure out why you are giving the blob a pass when Americans were injured after he said there were no injuries--several hours after the attack?

just remain silent,,,

when???

Wow...so if Nixon who said "I'm not a crook" didn't believe he was a crook....that wasn't a lie?

Your blob said he had the largest electoral victory since Reagan...clearly false...if he believed it when he lied...does that count as a lie in your book?

I'm just trying to figure out why you are giving the blob a pass when Americans were injured after he said there were no injuries--several hours after the attack?

at the time he said it it was true,,,

just remain silent,,,

when???

Trump never said that.

No, he didn't. But you can keep repeating your own lie ad nauseum if it makes you feel better.

having served time in the US navy as a physician-----I did not feel mislead

Hmmm...so as a US Navy veteran...you feel as long as there are no deaths caused by a missile attack...it's okay to just allow them to happen with no retribution?

Hmmm...so as a US Navy veteran...you feel as long as there are no deaths caused by a missile attack...it's okay to just allow them to happen with no retribution?

so now you want a war with Iran,,,WTF???

when???

Trump never said that.

“I guess it was the biggest Electoral College win since Ronald Reagan.”

Trump Said His Win Was the 'Biggest Since Reagan.' It Wasn't

I guess using the new rules of what constitutes a lie, you were not lying when you said "Trump never said that"

Does being attacked and responding mean you're going to war? No. Otherwise, we would be at war with Saudi Arabia....right?

where did you see the phrase "no retribution ..." in my post. I commented
on the practice of medicine in the military

Does being attacked and responding mean you're going to war? No. Otherwise, we would be at war with Saudi Arabia....right?

you are all over the place,,,

Loud noise injuries do not even require a bandaid. Saying there were no injuries was correct.

17 of them got an aspirin and went back to work.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2020/01/24/pentagon-says-34-us-troops-were-diagnosed-with-brain-injuries-after-iranian-missile-attack/?outputType=amp

Neither does PTSD... no band aid.

Is that an injury according to you and the blob?
You are asking the wrong person. I believe PTSD is a completely made up condition for people to use to justify unacceptable behavior.

There were no injuries. Of the 34 that experienced the concussive effects 17 got an aspirin and went back to work. 8 received further medical care. The residual effects of loud noise "injuries" is commonly a temporary loss of hearing and ringing in the ears. This can't even be jerried up into injuries.

Trump never said that.

I guess using the new rules of what constitutes a lie, you were not lying when you said "Trump never said that"
Time is democrat media. It's failing because of an inability to tell the truth. Trump never said that.
What Trump did say was that more people watched his inauguration than any other in history. Between those who were there, those who watched on television and those who watched on the internet he was more right than wrong.

Are you equating deaths with paper cuts? Oops. There weren't even any paper cuts.

Trump never said that.

Time is democrat media. It's failing because of an inability to tell the truth. Trump never said that.
What Trump did say was that more people watched his inauguration than any other in history. Between those who were there, those who watched on television and those who watched on the internet he was more right than wrong.
:113:

Forum List

Back