🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

380 convicted terrorists in U.S. were foreign born...let's stop vetting altogether...right?

I think OP is saying just shut the door. Throw any existing foreigners out. Get under the bed and stay there.

Whooo...be scared. Very scared.

Why on earth anyone would pander to, much less instigate, irrational fear is beyond me.

Could I go to the zoo and some calamity cause the rattlesnake cage's glass to break and the creature escape and bite me? Yes, it's possible that could happen. That it can happen isn't going to inspire me to advocate for the zoo not keeping rattlers, or any other deadly snake.

That same sort of "it could happen" rationale is at least part of the irrationality that drives the fear people have of foreigners. Americans really need to "get out more." Foreigners just aren't dangerous people, for the most part, including Muslims. People need to spend a couple months in Abu Dhabi, a week vacationing in Bali, party in Beirut, Izmir or Istanbul, visit Marrakech and play dominoes or backgammon with the locals over coffee. Arabs and Muslims in general tend to be very welcoming and respectful of others, and they meet as few Americans as most Americans meet them. The Muslim locals I've met in random encounters have been without exception as curious and interested in me and where I come from as I of them.

Of course, one cannot know that if one's worldview about them derives only from what one sees on television and reads on partisan websites. One has to get out and see the world to know the world.

You should be scared. muslims make baby muslims who will be American citizens, and they make lots of babies, and brag about how this is their strength. They think of their future in non believers' countries in decades and generations, not just tomorrow, like many of us do. The muslim mindset accepts no other belief but their own murderous one. Their main man (muhammed) got where he was by murdering others and robbing caravans, whereas Jesus, whom many liberal muslim lovers hate, preached love and forgiveness.

I think OP is saying just shut the door. Throw any existing foreigners out. Get under the bed and stay there.

Why on earth anyone would pander to, much less instigate, irrational fear is beyond me.

Could I go to the zoo and some calamity cause the rattlesnake cage's glass to break and the creature escape and bite me? Yes, it's possible that could happen. That it can happen isn't going to inspire me to advocate for the zoo not keeping rattlers, or any other deadly snake.

That same sort of "it could happen" rationale is at least part of the irrationality that drives the fear people have of foreigners. Americans really need to "get out more." Foreigners just aren't dangerous people, for the most part, including Muslims. People need to spend a couple months in Abu Dhabi, a week vacationing in Bali, party in Beirut, Izmir or Istanbul, visit Marrakech and play dominoes or backgammon with the locals over coffee. Arabs and Muslims in general tend to be very welcoming and respectful of others, and they meet as few Americans as most Americans meet them. The Muslim locals I've met in random encounters have been without exception as curious and interested in me and where I come from as I of them.

Of course, one cannot know that if one's worldview about them derives only from what one sees on television and reads on partisan websites. One has to get out and see the world to know the world.

You should be scared. muslims make baby muslims who will be American citizens, and they make lots of babies, and brag about how this is their strength. They think of their future in non believers' countries in decades and generations, not just tomorrow, like many of us do. The muslim mindset accepts no other belief but their own murderous one. Their main man (muhammed) got where he was by murdering others and robbing caravans, whereas Jesus, whom many liberal muslim lovers hate, preached love and forgiveness.

Yet another person who knows only what they read in popular tabloids. You know I'm not going to give you more of my time than this. Bye.

The Chattanooga Shooter....was a foriegn immigrant...who was killed...so wasn't convicted......

2015 Chattanooga shootings - Wikipedia

Background[edit]
Abdulazeez, a naturalized American citizen, was born in Kuwait on September 5, 1990,[1][27][28][29][30] to Palestinian-Jordanian parents.[31] Abdulazeez held a temporary Jordanian passport as a travel document (commonly issued to Palestinians by the Jordanian government); Jordanian authorities emphasized that Abdulazeez was not a Jordanian citizen.[30]

Victims[edit]
Five people, excluding the gunman, died in the shootings. They included four U.S. Marines who died at the scene and one U.S. Navy sailor who died at a hospital two days later. All of them were shot at the U.S. Navy Reserve center, one inside a building and the other four at a nearby motor pool area. The victims all attempted to distract the gunman, returned fire, and assisted people in climbing a fence to safety. Some of the victims died while returning fire at Abdulazeez, providing cover for a larger group of potential victims who were escaping over a fence. They were identified as:[15][16]

But hey....let's wait till more Americans die before we decide to take the threats seriously....

Strangely, I didn't see Kuwait or Jordan on the list of countries in the executive order from Trump.

The Chattanooga Shooter....was a foriegn immigrant...who was killed...so wasn't convicted......

Background[edit]
Abdulazeez, a naturalized American citizen, was born in Kuwait on September 5, 1990,[1][27][28][29][30] to Palestinian-Jordanian parents.[31] Abdulazeez held a temporary Jordanian passport as a travel document (commonly issued to Palestinians by the Jordanian government); Jordanian authorities emphasized that Abdulazeez was not a Jordanian citizen.[30]

Victims[edit]
Five people, excluding the gunman, died in the shootings. They included four U.S. Marines who died at the scene and one U.S. Navy sailor who died at a hospital two days later. All of them were shot at the U.S. Navy Reserve center, one inside a building and the other four at a nearby motor pool area. The victims all attempted to distract the gunman, returned fire, and assisted people in climbing a fence to safety. Some of the victims died while returning fire at Abdulazeez, providing cover for a larger group of potential victims who were escaping over a fence. They were identified as:[15][16]

But hey....let's wait till more Americans die before we decide to take the threats seriously....

Strangely, I didn't see Kuwait or Jordan on the list of countries in the executive order from Trump.

Far more 'strangely' is the complete lack of sniveling by Democrats over decades about the repressions and massacres of Christians and others in Islamo-Land and Communist countries, and especially dead silence on Obama's unquestioning acceptance of the UN's policy that such people don't qualify as 'refugees' but these fake 'refugees' from Islamo-Land are to be accepted and taken in without any questions by Europe and the U.S., despite the fact there are over 50 Muslim countries they can immigrate to. You don't have a point here, you're just astro-turfing like the rest of the shills whining about a very modest action by Trump to enforce national security issues, i.e. just infantile, hypocritical obstructionist bullshit with no grounds other than political partisanship.

Last edited:

Yet another person who knows only what they read in popular tabloids. .

What a laughable reply; you just described yourself, not him.

You know I'm not going to give you more of my time than this. Bye

Excellent. We already have dozens of 'talking point' Bots here repeating themselves and engaging in pseudo-intellectual hubris and fake news; you don't add anything new.

And here we have a list of actual convictions of foriegn born terrorists...

580 Terror Convictions in U.S. Since 9/11, 380 Are Foreign-Born

I just watched video of testimony by Secretary Kelly to Congress posted by EverCurious (very informative - Thanks EC):

Recommended viewing - Nat. Security, Immigration, Border Security, etc.

What was surprising was that many of the Democrats questioning Secretary Kelly kept insisting that no one from the 7 temporarily banned countries were involved in terrorist activities on American soil. One of the last Congressmen to question Secretary Kelly began to read a list that proved otherwise.

Listening to what Kelly had to say even Democrats were showing that they respected the man. Too bad people don't have time to watch these kinds of hearings. What sadly becomes clear is that the press is so full of misinformation.

I think folks would be a lot less panicked, and a lot more informed, if they'd just watch some of this shit. The media lies sooo much >.<

Yet another person who knows only what they read in popular tabloids. You know I'm not going to give you more of my time than this. Bye.

Oh my, I get no more time from someone not capable of an intelligent response to begin with.

So many CONVICTED terrorists... sounds like the government was actually doing their job to me.

He could have preached about peach pie and salt baths, but humans will do what humans do..Kill,,, murder, occupy foreign lands,,,,,multiply....Kill, murder, attack foriegn lands,,,,,,,,,,,multiply.....

The gun club RWNJ's like to say how miniscule police killings of civilians there are,,, but over inflate death by Islam...

Background[edit]

Victims[edit]

Far more 'strangely' is the complete lack of sniveling by Democrats over decades about the repressions and massacres of Christians and others in Islamo-Land and Communist countries, and especially dead silence on Obama's unquestioning acceptance of the UN's policy that such people don't qualify as 'refugees' but these fake 'refugees' from Islamo-Land are to be accepted and taken in without any questions by Europe and the U.S., despite the fact there are over 50 Muslim countries they can immigrate to. You don't have a point here, you're just astro-turfing like the rest of the shills whining about a very modest action by Trump to enforce national security issues, i.e. just infantile, hypocritical obstructionist bullshit with no grounds other than political partisanship.

That might make some sense were I a Democrat, I suppose. I am not, however, so I'm not sure where any partisanship on my part comes into play.

Your post didn't really address my point. Posting information about a Kuwait-born man with Jordanian parents involved in a terrorist act in the US doesn't have much relevance when discussing a temporary ban on immigration from 7 countries, none of which are Kuwait or Jordan, as a matter of safety from terrorism.

I neither mentioned Obama, nor any responses or lack thereof by Democrats to oppression in foreign nations, nor whether other nations should take refugees.

I think the partisanship here may belong to you. ;)

Background[edit]

Victims[edit]

Yep......they aren't on the list and we have terrorists from them......which shows that countries that have been flagged by at least two different Admiinstrations as actual terrorist threats need to be vetted before they end up getting Americans killed.....Iran is on the list and has been busy killing American soldiers in Irag and Afghanistan...let's not forget that....

Background[edit]

Victims[edit]

Yep......they aren't on the list and we have terrorists from them......which shows that countries that have been flagged by at least two different Admiinstrations as actual terrorist threats need to be vetted before they end up getting Americans killed.....Iran is on the list and has been busy killing American soldiers in Irag and Afghanistan...let's not forget that....

Fair enough, but again, who has been calling to end vetting of refugees?

Background[edit]

Victims[edit]

all it shows, is pander, not thoroughness.

Background[edit]

Victims[edit]

Fair enough, but again, who has been calling to end vetting of refugees?
the same ones calling for an end to our expensive and global, national socialism.

So was the Somali refugee from the Ohio State attack. this past Nov.
Also the Sept 17th bombings this past Sept, in Manhattan and New Jersey was an an Afghan refugee granted US citizenship. Both unsuccessfully vetted..

Background[edit]

Victims[edit]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back