3rd Times a Charm? Question: How have GOP/Trump acted "against" Democracy?

Okay. Then you agree Trump didn't break any laws on January 6th.

Glad that's cleared up.

Thread's done!
I haven’t made the argument that he will be held criminally accountable for what he did on Jan 6. Personally I doubt he will.

My argument has been that his actions that day were deliberate, depraved, and morally questionable. Not one of you Trumpsters has been able to discuss the timeline of events and argued otherwise.

I am past that. Why aren't you?
Because it represents your inability to distinguish fact from fiction.

You just believe whatever your sources tell you. You don’t bother to question them even when they’re spoon-feeding you lies. Even you acknowledge that you can’t find what your own sources claim.

Because it represents your inability to distinguish fact from fiction.

You just believe whatever your sources tell you. You don’t bother to question them even when they’re spoon-feeding you lies. Even you acknowledge that you can’t find what your own sources claim.
Man up asshole. You know the election was stolen. You are a person with no character or principles. This country has some sorry bastards. So you know.

Not a conspiracy. Closer to mass psychosis. There's a right wing culture, an information and media ecosystem that thrives on the generation and promotion of an alternative reality.
Leftist fact-checkers have declared there is no mass psychosis.

And if you mean there is an information infrastructure that does not disseminate leftist propaganda, you're right.

Charging that would be really challenging.

For starters, you need to prove that at the time Epps said get into the capitol, he knew beyond a reasonable doubt it would be illegal to enter. Keep in mind, this was something he said the day before, not knowing there'd be cops standing there to prevent people from entering what is famously very public building.

Two, you need to identify someone who went into the Capitol at his behest. It's not enough to say he was encouraging it, you need to prove it actually happened.

As for "forgiving Democrats", Epps isn't a Democrat. He's not anywhere near a Democrat.
There is far more evidence Epps broke the law than there is Trump did.

I haven’t made the argument that he will be held criminally accountable for what he did on Jan 6. Personally I doubt he will.

My argument has been that his actions that day were deliberate, depraved, and morally questionable. Not one of you Trumpsters has been able to discuss the timeline of events and argued otherwise.
Well, I guess you win, then, don't you? Yippee!

Leftist fact-checkers have declared there is no mass psychosis.

And if you mean there is an information infrastructure that does not disseminate leftist propaganda, you're right.
The right has an information infrastructure that disseminates right wing fantasy that is more comfortable for their viewers. It’s also quite lucrative.

Forum List

Back