3rd Times a Charm? Question: How have GOP/Trump acted "against" Democracy?

Nah you’re just upset that your source doesn’t actually reference what it claims.
If you looked it over you will see Trump did not get an evidentiary hearing like Gore did. And you will see that the Democrats got one disputing a House seat in the 2020 election. How does that happen?

It happens when an election is stolen.

If you looked it over you will see Trump did not get an evidentiary hearing like Gore did. And you will see that the Democrats got one disputing a House seat in the 2020 election. How does that happen?

It happens when an election is stolen.
Your whining has nothing to do with the fact that your source does not reference what it claims.

Your whining has nothing to do with the fact that your source does not reference what it claims.
I am past that. Why aren't you? I do not care. There is so much evidence the fraud is still obvious to anyone one with a brain. You keep proving you do not have one.

Wouldn't you rather be a smart traitor?

So…you can’t tell me which law he violated. Just as I suspected.

I think it’s reasonable to conclude that he didn’t commit a crime then.
Okay. Then you agree Trump didn't break any laws on January 6th.

Glad that's cleared up.

Thread's done!

:auiqs.jpg:ITS A VAST RIGHTWING CONSPIRACY
Not a conspiracy. Closer to mass psychosis. There's a right wing culture, an information and media ecosystem that thrives on the generation and promotion of an alternative reality.

No. It does make him a criminal, more so than Trump who didn't encourage violence.

Kinda odd, though, that he was on the FBI's wanted list -- and then he wasn't.
Actually he wasn't on a "most wanted list"...but you knew that

He was encouraging people to break the law.

Just go ahead and admit you'll forgive Democrats anything and believe Republicans are guilty of everything. I mean, it's not like it'd be a surprise.
Charging that would be really challenging.

For starters, you need to prove that at the time Epps said get into the capitol, he knew beyond a reasonable doubt it would be illegal to enter. Keep in mind, this was something he said the day before, not knowing there'd be cops standing there to prevent people from entering what is famously very public building.

Two, you need to identify someone who went into the Capitol at his behest. It's not enough to say he was encouraging it, you need to prove it actually happened.

As for "forgiving Democrats", Epps isn't a Democrat. He's not anywhere near a Democrat.

Forum List

Back