3rd Times a Charm? Question: How have GOP/Trump acted "against" Democracy?

thank you for what ever that was,,
Loyal Peasants Reverting to Their UnAmerican Ancestors' Slavishness

Pathetic blowhards support your elitist document because people like you think that makes them part of the elite. Behind the scenes we're allowed to see, the ruling class smirks at you dupes. Pretending you don't understand is a dishonest denial of your political cowardice.

Trump’s illustrious legal team came up with that one. If you didn’t hear it, the courts did. They tossed it out because it’s ridiculous yet this the best he could come up with.

There were cameras and observers present for every part of the process.
Uh huh. Can you explain the large percentage of Americans who no longer trust the process? THEY BELIEVED TRUMPS LIES is convenient, but it's not true.

Majority of Americans Don’t Trust Elections, Poll Finds

A Gallup poll released Thursday found that 59% of Americans don't have confidence in the honesty of elections, while 40% say they do. The latest data for the U.S. comes from polling conducted from April to May 2019, when U.S. intelligence agencies confirmed allegations of foreign interference in the 2016 presidential election and similar activity in the 2018 midterms.

This poll was taken before the 2020 election.

yea, Epps is a Trump supporter with ties to the oath keepers. He encouraged others to enter the capitol peacefully, but never did himself. Epps committed no crimes, so the FBI didnt pay any attention to him.
So, Epps, who told people to enter the capitol, is innocent of inciting law-breakers, but Trump, who told people to go home in peace, is guilty of incitement.

LoL. You can’t even verify what your own source said.

Your sources are lying to you and you’re too stupid to know it.
You won't admit the election was stolen. Only a total idoiot would think it wasn't. You are a morally bankrupt troll.

Can you explain the large percentage of Americans who no longer trust the process? THEY BELIEVED TRUMPS LIES is convenient, but it's not true.
There’s a broad disinformation campaign. It’s not solely Trump but it is a lot of people who have aligned around Trump’s, whatever you want to call it, agenda or faction or brand.

So, Epps, who told people to enter the capitol, is innocent of inciting law-breakers, but Trump, who told people to go home in peace, is guilty of incitement.
Epps said to be peaceful. Hard to say he was inciting violence. Impossible actually.

You won't admit the election was stolen. Only a total idoiot would think it wasn't. You are a morally bankrupt troll.
I simply asked you to verify what your source tells you and you were unable to do so.

You believe in lies because they’re what you want to believe.

He was encouraging people to break the law.

Just go ahead and admit you'll forgive Democrats anything and believe Republicans are guilty of everything. I mean, it's not like it'd be a surprise.
I agree with you. But what he wasn't...was an FBI agent

Did he tell people to enter the Capitol?
Epps was at the first breech instigating that breech. Why can't the FBI tellus how many agents were there? Why can't they find a guy when they have his fucking pictiure? Put those FACTS on the MSM. Then see what people think. So far it has been censored.

I simply told you what you are. you don't have to thank me.
Obviously you tend to believe things that aren’t true.

- You believe a claim from your source and you’re unable to verify that it’s true.

- We’re still waiting for that explosion.

Forum List

Back