4.6% unemployment rate

Okay okay,mthe Obama economy and agenda is a success, and that's why people didn't vote for the candidate he begged Americans to vote for.

"Please vote for Hillary....my legacy...my shitty legacy"

Obama won the popular vote

More people voted against Trump than for him

$774,000 PER JOB

- THAT is how much the GAO said Obama spent via his nearly $1 trillion failed Stimulus bill for each job he CLAIMED to have saved / created...
It was not a trillion. It stopped the job losses, it help those who lost their jobs. It helped state so they would not layoff policemen & Teachers.

Guess what, jackass. If YOUR god damn stupid party had not deregulated, slashed income, create two quagmire wars & not spent like drunken sailors, we would not have needed a stimulus bill.

Let's see

Obama has 4.6% unemployment. $2 gas. Rising housing market. Low interest rates. Low inflation. Strong dollar.

Trump has nowhere to go but UP
Dream on dipshit.

Obama came in with a shitty Bush economy......no way he could do worse

Trump is coming in to good economic figures. Every time gas goes up or unemployment rises above 5% or inflation rises...I get to blame President Ooopa Loompa

Far more concerned about the record number of people out of the labor force, a problem that skyrocketed under Obama.
Why? It's a meaningless figure in terms of the health of the job market as it reflects demographics.

It was lower than it is now in the early 60's. It went up then because the baby boomer generation began turning 18 and entering the labor force. Now they're turning 62 and leaving the labor force.

Tell that to the tens of millions unable to find steady work who now live on the dole.

Far more concerned about the record number of people out of the labor force, a problem that skyrocketed under Obama.
And when it balloons to over 100 million under Tramp, it suddenly will no longer be a problem.
I predict we will never hear about the number of people not in the labor force once the Tramp Circus begins!!!!!!

Your predictions mean squat.

The U6 is accurate.
U3 is misleading......because it doesn't give you a true picture of unemployment in this country.

The U3 has traditionally been the unemployment rate.
It still is the official unemployment rate despite conservatives' best efforts to change that to the U-6.
Yup...yup.

And we all know it's worthless. Doesn’t actually mean dick.
We're still losing jobs faster than jobs are being created.
Maybe in the rightwing echo chamber but not in reality.
U3 isn't reality.

Comeon.....you know it's not the real unemployment.......with only 62% LPR, 4.6% is not accurate.
Excuse me but your ignorance is showing.

If you can't give credit to Obama's policies.....then you are a real Trumpster....

xBushvObama_job_0916.jpg.pagespeed.ic.JTM5wj5-4n.webp

I credit all progressive policies for restricting the potential of the people and eroding liberty.

It's what you do.

The U3 has traditionally been the unemployment rate.
It still is the official unemployment rate despite conservatives' best efforts to change that to the U-6.
Yup...yup.

And we all know it's worthless. Doesn’t actually mean dick.
We're still losing jobs faster than jobs are being created.
Maybe in the rightwing echo chamber but not in reality.
U3 isn't reality.

Comeon.....you know it's not the real unemployment.......with only 62% LPR, 4.6% is not accurate.
Excuse me but your ignorance is showing.
Indeed...

Bullshit.

ParticpationRateProjection.jpg

Did economists secretly knew of Obama presidency in 2002?

Not sure where you're getting this. or what projections have to do with it. The fact remains that the labor participation rate has been declining at an unprecedented rate under Obama.

You don't understand why the projections are important?

I care about results. The results suck.

Poor President Oompa Loompa......he has no idea how to be President and will be attacked for not meeting the standards of the Great President Obama

Last edited:

Bullshit.

ParticpationRateProjection.jpg

Did economists secretly knew of Obama presidency in 2002?

Not sure where you're getting this. or what projections have to do with it. The fact remains that the labor participation rate has been declining at an unprecedented rate under Obama.
An unprecedented rate? No. it's low I'll agree, but you aren't even factoring in the demographics such as retiring baby boomers, voluntary house spouses, college students, and more people on disability.

Fine, not unprecedented. Just really, really bad.

one of the great job creators president obama who was handed a bs economy and turned it around ,,,so sorry obama haters
95,000,000 Americans out of the labor force disagree with you....
So, 95,000,000 people not trying to work, 89,000,000 who don't want to work, and how is that a sign of bad jobs?
An economy that can afford 89 million people not having to work is pretty damned strong

one of the great job creators president obama who was handed a bs economy and turned it around ,,,so sorry obama haters
So, 95,000,000 people not trying to work, 89,000,000 who don't want to work, and how is that a sign of bad jobs?
An economy that can afford 89 million people not having to work is pretty damned strong
95,000,000 people out of the labor force disagree with you....

Retirees I talk to don't want to go back to work

Retirees I talk to don't want to go back to work
Nope, but they have to because of Obama....

Forum List

Back