4.6% unemployment rate

Roudy does not give a crapy, rw. If a Jew could be a Nazi, he would be one. He is Alt Right and a neo-con, meaning he has no mercy for anyone.

He thinks 4.6% UE and an all time record of people working are bad things.
Ah, the "tolerant" liberal brings religion into the mix. Like I said it doesn't take long for them to break down into hissy fits and personal attacks. They aren't mentally stable. LOL
You are not religious. You think a 4.6% UE rate and the most people ever working are bad things.

one of the great job creators president obama who was handed a bs economy and turned it around ,,,so sorry obama haters

Those out of the workforce is at a history high.

Record 95,055,000 Americans Out Of The Labor Force
By the end of Trump's admin, if he makes it, that will be almost 110,000,000. Damn that Trump.
That's a big new labor force....Trump can do it....glad you're finally on board....

Far more concerned about the record number of people out of the labor force, a problem that skyrocketed under Obama.

If you can't give credit to Obama's policies.....then you are a real Trumpster....

xBushvObama_job_0916.jpg.pagespeed.ic.JTM5wj5-4n.webp

I credit all progressive policies for restricting the potential of the people and eroding liberty.

It's what you do.
What a stupid think to say. 8 million are out of the labor force, eflatminor. The rest are not counted for employment figures.

Roudy is failing to tell the board that Trump's labor participation force rates are going to be worse than Obama's beginning 1 February 2017 and will be worse each thereafter until he leaves office, his impeached and convicted and removed from office, or dies.
You're failing to remember Trump isn't even president yet and he already saved one factory and 1000 jobs.
Obama saved the auto industry and 240,000 jobs

Trump has a long way to go to match the Great Obama
Yeah.....how many other jobs did he send overseas from General Electric and other companies he's forced to outsource?
You fuckers have your heads up your asses.

Roudy does not give a crapy, rw. If a Jew could be a Nazi, he would be one. He is Alt Right and a neo-con, meaning he has no mercy for anyone.

He thinks 4.6% UE and an all time record of people working are bad things.
Ah, the "tolerant" liberal brings religion into the mix. Like I said it doesn't take long for them to break down into hissy fits and personal attacks. They aren't mentally stable. LOL
You are not religious. You think a 4.6% UE rate and the most people ever working are bad things.
95,000,000 people not in the labor force disagree with you....

I credit all progressive policies for restricting the potential of the people and eroding liberty.

Amazing that you have such good WiFi in that relocation camp where progressives (through Obama) have confined you for the last 8 years. LOL

Okay okay,mthe Obama economy and agenda is a success, and that's why people didn't vote for the candidate he begged Americans to vote for.

"Please vote for Hillary....my legacy...my shitty legacy"

Obama won the popular vote

More people voted against Trump than for him
Tough shit. You lost.....
Yes, Trump rigged the election.
Just how exactly did he do that?
Did he convince a bunch of people Hillary was a lying bitch?

Guilty as charged.

Okay okay,mthe Obama economy and agenda is a success, and that's why people didn't vote for the candidate he begged Americans to vote for.

"Please vote for Hillary....my legacy...my shitty legacy"

Obama won the popular vote

More people voted against Trump than for him
Tough shit. You lost.....
Yes, Trump rigged the election.
Just how exactly did he do that?
Did he convince a bunch of people Hillary was a lying bitch? Guilty as charged.
:dig:

Not to worry.

Beginning in February next year and every month thereafter this argument will be used to discredit Trump's economic efforts as well as the economy.

Hey wasn't it just a week ago that the Trumptards were raving about how great the economy must be because of robust black Friday sales,

when (of course) they were trying to give Trump credit for that?

Now all of the sudden we're back to a lousy economy, a week later, with unemployment at 123% or whatever the bots are claiming,

because NOW the economy belongs to Obama again?

what??????

one of the great job creators president obama who was handed a bs economy and turned it around ,,,so sorry obama haters
1. Barry was handed a 'bad economy' by his fellow Democrats who held a near super majority control of all of Congress the last 2 years of Bush's administration - controlling Congress, the BUDGET, SPENDING, & thus the ECONOMY.

In those last 2 years liberals added $1.5 trillion in new debt while presiding over their declining economy.

In Bush's 1st 6 years, with a GOP Congress - during 9/11/01, the economic aftermath, & 2 wars - Bush only added $2.5 trillion, $1 trillion more that the liberals added in only 2 years.

Onama may have inherited a 'bad economy', but it was his fellow Democrats who gave it to him.

2. 4.6 unemployment rate....sounds great, especially when you don't count the 94 million Americans not wrking /in the work force and NOT all being to old to work.

Barry doctors his unemployment numbers as much as he doctored his Stimulus bill's "# of jobs created / saved".

:p
1. Actually Bush added $3.2 trillion in debt his first 6 years, but who cares about actual numbers.
But using your moronic "logic" the GOP took over the House, where all spending is controlled according to the Right, and the GOP National Debt soared by $6 trillion.

2. The UE numbers are not doctored.
And what's the debt today?
$6 trillion more since the GOP took over the control of the purse strings.

How many times did O'Bama threaten to shut down the government if he didn't get his debt limit increase? How many times did he go on TV and tell us that the world would end if we did shut the government down, and he couldn't have HIS increase?

Oh Ye of selective memory. smh
Speaking of selective memory, The Right claims President Bush was powerless against the Dem House controlling spending, but from 2010 it was the GOP House controlling spending that was powerless against President Obama.

Last edited:
Jumping the shark on both ends.

It is typical for employees to hire a glut of workers in November/December for help during the hectic Christmas season. I expect that a lot of these so called 'new jobs' will end in January.
Another idiot know-it-all Trumpist who knows nothing. The 4.6% rate is seasonable adjusted to account for seasonal hiring, without adjusting for Christmas hires the rate is 4.4%.

Forum List

Back