4 in 10 republicans believe violence may be needed for political action

You definitely won’t find this statistic among Democrats. This violence would come easy to justify since so many republicans believe in the Qanon theory.
I agree. Violence is likely the only resort.

You should leave before something bad happens to you.
download-3.jpg

You definitely won’t find this statistic among Democrats.

Apart from the guys in Antifa, BLM, Universities and some others that voted Democrat you mean?
Yes, a much, much lower number than 40%.

If you say so.

If you don't mind me saying so - you're delusional.

You definitely won’t find this statistic among Democrats. This violence would come easy to justify since so many republicans believe in the Qanon theory.
So the answer is corrupt politicians fixing corruption? How sweet. The biggest problem I see is that if you cleaned out all the Washington Weasels, you'd have to put someone in their place. Currently, there aren't any good guys to take control. I think we are stuck with the cesspool, and that America is truly dead.

I agree. Violence is likely the only resort.

You should leave before something bad happens to you.
View attachment 455929
:rolleyes:

37036436.jpg

Apart from the guys in Antifa, BLM, Universities and some others that voted Democrat you mean?
Give me statistics for those demographics.

I don't have stats. I was asking a question.

It's a fair bet (with or without stats to back it up).

Sorry, you asked no questions, you made a statement.
Obviously your grasp of English is lacking.

So we are joining the Democrats.
Did you forget the summer of 2020, hypocrite

During the riots the past few years , i have heard many times that violence was needed for change.

Notably from our current "Vice President":

It was erased to protect the violent insurrectionist actions of the Dems....

:laughing0301:

It's there, just click through. Kamala telling Colbert the riots and killings will continue through the election and beyond, and she supports them.

Start the impeachment hearings.

Mac, I am sure you won't oppose her immediate removal, will you?

Give me statistics for those demographics.

I don't have stats. I was asking a question.

It's a fair bet (with or without stats to back it up).

Sorry, you asked no questions, you made a statement.
Obviously your grasp of English is lacking.

you must have missed the question Mark

a question mark denotes a question

During the riots the past few years , i have heard many times that violence was needed for change.

Notably from our current "Vice President":

Funny how it is age restricted! This fucking kunt was paying to get violent rioters out of jail. She is one of the worst causes of the violence that the left has been causing.

Forum List

Back