4 in 10 republicans believe violence may be needed for political action

You definitely won’t find this statistic among Democrats.
They are a violent group.
B8yLiP7e.jpeg

Wait. Only 4 in 10??! Come on, people, we need some UNITY here. Let's get that stat up to 8 in 10, at least.

I am shocked too! Only 4 in 10! What are the rest? Weenie serfs who want to face a ditch on their knees with their hands tied behind their backs?

Antifa and BLM weren't elected by we the voters....Trump was, and he failed us miserably by siccing poor, ignorant, right wing assholes on our Capitol, it's police, visitors, and politicians, killing and wounding many. Looks like most of the right wing on this forum haven't figured this out yet.

Apart from the guys in Antifa, BLM, Universities and some others that voted Democrat you mean?
Give me statistics for those demographics.

I don't have stats. I was asking a question.

It's a fair bet (with or without stats to back it up).
No reason to believe it without stats.

I've a funny feeling that even if you were presented with stats you wouldn't believe it either. You appear ignorant to what's been going on the past year.

I don't need some straw poll as a stat when the evidence has literally played out in front of us all.
Lol try me. Give me the stats.

Apart from the guys in Antifa, BLM, Universities and some others that voted Democrat you mean?

The study didn't look at them. For obvious reasons.

Antifa and BLM weren't elected by we the voters....Trump was, and he failed us miserably by siccing poor, ignorant, right wing assholes on our Capitol, it's police, visitors, and politicians, killing and wounding many. Looks like most of the right wing on this forum haven't figured this out yet.

Got it. Left wing violence you support. But violence by the other side, coming at you and yours, that is very different.

Why doesn’t some other study?

For the same obvious reasons.

Lol so no conservative institution will do it?

Conservatives have been driven from the social sciences by discrimination and bias.

The left is in charge and they have no interest in discussing the violence on their own side. That would not serve the narrative.

Conservatives have been driven from the social sciences by discrimination and bias.

The left is in charge and they have no interest in discussing the violence on their own side. That would not serve the narrative.
What specifically happened that drove them out?

What specifically happened that drove them out?

People like you.

Forum List

Back