4 in 10 republicans believe violence may be needed for political action

You definitely won’t find this statistic among Democrats. This violence would come easy to justify since so many republicans believe in the Qanon theory.

So what do you call the last four years of dem rioting?
Freedom fighting, according to Mac.

You definitely won’t find this statistic among Democrats. This violence would come easy to justify since so many republicans believe in the Qanon theory.
You scared bro? Want to hide under your bed?

Snowflake

PS -- you're a terrible guitar player.

You can refer to us a freedom fighters....and you're the enemy.
Yes, most terrorists refer to themselves as patriots and freedom fighters.

Like BLM and antifa?
Of course, yes.

They haven't attacked the nation's capitol and tried to kill legislators based on the words of their jihad President leader, but yes.
No, they just murdered and burned everything else to the ground, including federal courthouses, based on the words of their Jihad Vice President, Kamletoe.

I look forward to your threads about her insurrectionist incitement and pending impeachment.

I won't hold my breath.

Like BLM and antifa?
Of course, yes.

They haven't attacked the nation's capitol and tried to kill legislators based on the words of their jihad President leader, but yes.
No, just based on the words of their Jihad Vice President, Kamletoe.

I look forward to your threads about her insurrectionist incitement and pending impeachent.

I won't hold my breath.
You're free to start a new thread and tag me. I'll be happy to participate and add my opinion.

Unlike you, I'm happy to hold my side accountable. You are a coward.

It really depends on the level of tyranny we see from the Xiden Regime.

Like BLM and antifa?
Of course, yes.

But it's okay for BLM and pantifa to destroy innocent peoples businesses and kill innocent Americans?
I think the act of going after the crooked politicians and leaving innocent Americans out of it to be far more acceptable
What you are condoning is flat out terrorism.

Like BLM and antifa?
Of course, yes.

No, just based on the words of their Jihad Vice President, Kamletoe.

I look forward to your threads about her insurrectionist incitement and pending impeachent.

I won't hold my breath.
You're free to start a new thread and tag me. I'll be happy to participate and add my opinion.

Unlike you, I'm happy to hold my side accountable. You are a coward.
What makes you think I have a "side?"

My side is Texas Independence, so I don't give a shit what happens to DC or the rest of the Country. I just find it funny how one-sided you are.

When are we supposed to be opening the reeducation camps? Looking like a better idea everyday. I'm only joking the same as all the jerks who like to "joke" about killing liberals in a civil war. Or am I? One never knows when someone is merely joking about mass murder, the right should probably quit it.

You definitely won’t find this statistic among Democrats.

Apart from the guys in Antifa, BLM, Universities and some others that voted Democrat you mean?
Give me statistics for those demographics.

I don't have stats. I was asking a question.

It's a fair bet (with or without stats to back it up).

Sorry, you asked no questions, you made a statement.
Obviously your grasp of English is lacking.

you must have missed the question Mark

a question mark denotes a question

I wasn't referring to your post... It's Billy 000's post that doesn't pose a question.

When are we supposed to be opening the reeducation camps? Looking like a better idea everyday. I'm only joking the same as all the jerks who like to "joke" about killing liberals in a civil war. Or am I? One never knows when someone is merely joking about mass murder, the right should probably quit it.

The left actually tried it! Just ask Steve Scalise, idiotgram.

Forum List

Back