4 in 10 republicans believe violence may be needed for political action

You definitely won’t find this statistic among Democrats. This violence would come easy to justify since so many republicans believe in the Qanon theory.

Do you think being a dem makes you less prone to violence? Being any kind of extremist makes you more prone to violence. There certainly are more examples of far leftwing violence than far rightwing violence in the recent history of our country.
Show me the stats.

Do you really need stats to tell you what has been going on in front of your eyes that last few years? Forget about it. Let’s say you’re right and there has been more rightwing violence. So what? Do you think it’s conservative ideology that’s the problem, or is it just extremism that’s the problem? Same applies to Islam. Is it Islam that’s the problem, or is it Islam extremists?
If you’re talking homegrown American Islam, it’s already been well established that they are definitely not a threat.

You definitely won’t find this statistic among Democrats. This violence would come easy to justify since so many republicans believe in the Qanon theory.
Yeah, those criminals destroying small businesses and public property the last few years are Republicans...the lows you f’ing liberal idiots will either believe or stoop to is bizarre to say the least...

Really? Given all the violence that the dems have done all last year? Pretty sure that the dems fully believe in violence.

Are you kidding? ALL democrats believe violence is justified. All of them. Every single one, whether they admit it or not.

How many Democrats condemned this outright call for violence? How many? None? Yeah. I know.

euueueuueueuueuruurr.jpeg

The Capitol protests were the tamest insurrection I've ever seen. The riots in Portland were a lot more violent and destructive, and they also targeted federal property (a courthouse), yet the media hasn't labeled that an insurrection.

Then we have threads like this where the claim is that conservatives advocate violence while people deny how much progressives advocated it this past summer.

Apart from the guys in Antifa, BLM, Universities and some others that voted Democrat you mean?
Desperate attempts at diversion aside - BLM?, Universities???, and Antifa - anti-government extremists who loathe both political parties - do not follow any demagogue or are affiliated with any political party.

The violent insurrection against the U.S. government was perpetrated by Trump goons, proud boys, neo-nazis, boogaloo, q-anon, three percenters, oath keepers, and other white-supremacist right-wing nut jobs at Trump's invitation to prevent the will of the People being recognized.

Concerning the searing indictment of the Cry Baby Loser, one House Manager, Rep. Ted Lieu, made a very cogent point:

"President Trump was not showing remorse. He was showing defiance.
He was telling us that he would do this again. I'm not afraid of Donald Trump running again in four years.​
I'm afraid he's going to run again and lose because he can do this again."

You insist on ignoring the real grievances of half the country, you are undermining our democratic system.

Do you think being a dem makes you less prone to violence? Being any kind of extremist makes you more prone to violence. There certainly are more examples of far leftwing violence than far rightwing violence in the recent history of our country.
Show me the stats.
stats here

Show me the stats.
stats here

The Guardian is a British newspaper. The Economist is a leftwing rag. I guess you missed the entire summer of leftwing violence in the country?
sure the guardian is british, and slightly left. But they're reporting on a CSIS study, and CSIS is center according to all sides and mediabiasfactcheck. The economist is also least biased (center).
Your being too nuanced and rational in explaining this. Republicans think any news source that doesn’t suck Trump’s orange dick is a radical left wing blog. That’s all they know.

Nuanced and rational? You just ignored my point on extremism and continued with your partisan nonsense. I’ve never seen a person so willfully ignorant.

Show me the stats.

Do you really need stats to tell you what has been going on in front of your eyes that last few years? Forget about it. Let’s say you’re right and there has been more rightwing violence. So what? Do you think it’s conservative ideology that’s the problem, or is it just extremism that’s the problem? Same applies to Islam. Is it Islam that’s the problem, or is it Islam extremists?
If you’re talking homegrown American Islam, it’s already been well established that they are definitely not a threat.

Way to completely miss the point dumbass

You definitely won’t find this statistic among Democrats.

Apart from the guys in Antifa, BLM, Universities and some others that voted Democrat you mean?
Give me statistics for those demographics.

You didn't give statistics, you gave a fucking survey.

They are a violent group.
Antifa and BLM weren't elected by we the voters....Trump was, and he failed us miserably by siccing poor, ignorant, right wing assholes on our Capitol, it's police, visitors, and politicians, killing and wounding many. Looks like most of the right wing on this forum haven't figured this out yet.

Got it. Left wing violence you support. But violence by the other side, coming at you and yours, that is very different.
What I'm saying is that what blm does isn't representing the government. Trump is the government. I don't support violence but seems like you maybe do if you still support Trump who brought violence to our nation's Capitol last January.

Are you kidding? ALL democrats believe violence is justified. All of them. Every single one, whether they admit it or not.

How many Democrats condemned this outright call for violence? How many? None? Yeah. I know.
All democrats believe violence is justified you say. No link of course since all democrats (or republicans) do not support violence. A common right wing illusion on this board.

During the riots the past few years , i have heard many times that violence was needed for change.

Notably from our current "Vice President":

It was erased to protect the violent insurrectionist actions of the Dems....

:laughing0301:

It's there, just click through. Kamala telling Colbert the riots and killings will continue through the election and beyond, and she supports them.

Start the impeachment hearings.

Mac, I am sure you won't oppose her immediate removal, will you?

It's "funny" how when the Democrats/left do it, it is just glossed over.

Why is nobody seriously pushing impeachment for the two CURRENT criminal supporters in the White House? They did EXACTLY what they accuse the president of but it all gets glossed over by all involved

They are a violent group.
Antifa and BLM weren't elected by we the voters....Trump was, and he failed us miserably by siccing poor, ignorant, right wing assholes on our Capitol, it's police, visitors, and politicians, killing and wounding many. Looks like most of the right wing on this forum haven't figured this out yet.

Got it. Left wing violence you support. But violence by the other side, coming at you and yours, that is very different.
What I'm saying is that what blm does isn't representing the government. Trump is the government. I don't support violence but seems like you maybe do if you still support Trump who brought violence to our nation's Capitol last January.

The topic is "violence needed for political action". BLM/Antifa are political.

Yet your side, and you right here, want to pretend that their violence is justified or at least less important, because of various reasons.

In your case you are focusing on "elected".

That matters very little to the people caught up in their riots, who have to deal with the violence, while elected dem officials order the cops to stand down.

I condemn all the political violence of the last 5 years.

Do you?

Forum List

Back