4 in 10 republicans believe violence may be needed for political action

Apart from the guys in Antifa, BLM, Universities and some others that voted Democrat you mean?
Desperate attempts at diversion aside - BLM?, Universities???, and Antifa - anti-government extremists who loathe both political parties - do not follow any demagogue or are affiliated with any political party.

The violent insurrection against the U.S. government was perpetrated by Trump goons, proud boys, neo-nazis, boogaloo, q-anon, three percenters, oath keepers, and other white-supremacist right-wing nut jobs at Trump's invitation to prevent the will of the People being recognized.

Concerning the searing indictment of the Cry Baby Loser, one House Manager, Rep. Ted Lieu, made a very cogent point:

"President Trump was not showing remorse. He was showing defiance.
He was telling us that he would do this again. I'm not afraid of Donald Trump running again in four years.​
I'm afraid he's going to run again and lose because he can do this again."

You definitely won’t find this statistic among Democrats. This violence would come easy to justify since so many republicans believe in the Qanon theory.
And for the last year or so the left has been practicing extreme violence across the nation. Democrats approve of this by their silence. No polling needed.

You definitely won’t find this statistic among Democrats. This violence would come easy to justify since so many republicans believe in the Qanon theory.
And for the last year or so the left has been practicing extreme violence across the nation. Democrats approve of this by their silence. No polling needed.
Biden and other dems condemned the Floyd rioting. You just like to pretend otherwise.

Well?
Trump Humpers... disavow violence

Tell us that violence is NOT an appropriate method to attain your political goals

Go on record

The left, DNC/BLM/Antifa has shown that to be effective for them--If it works for them...

Well?
Trump Humpers... disavow violence

Tell us that violence is NOT an appropriate method to attain your political goals

Go on record
Well?
I applaud violence.

Let's get it on.

More violence please.

It is time for us willing to engage in violence to lead. We are the masters, and you are the slave.

Fuck you. You will do what we say you little bitch and you will like it.

That's not true.

Your link says,
" Nearly three in 10 (29 percent) Americans completely or somewhat agree with the statement: “If elected leaders will not protect America, the people must do it themselves even if it requires taking violent actions.... Roughly four in 10 (39 percent) Republicans support Americans taking violent actions if elected leaders fail to act. ”

But what was the question they asked?

Here is survey...

It does not mention violence at all.

Fake news!

I believe the question they asked was this, on page 7/12...

View attachment 456039

This could mean military force against foreign adversaries.
Lol what the fuck ever. The question said “we” - not the military. How lame are you?

Color me skeptical....

Your link says,

" Nearly three in 10 (29 percent) Americans completely or somewhat agree with the statement: “If elected leaders will not protect America, the people must do it themselves even if it requires taking violent actions.... Roughly four in 10 (39 percent) Republicans support Americans taking violent actions if elected leaders fail to act. ”

But what was the question they asked? That is very hard to find.

Here is survey...

It does not mention violence at all. It says "force."

Fake news!

I believe the question they asked might be this, on page 7/12...

1613099606792.png

But the party breakdown is not shown.

Last edited:

Color me skeptical....

Your link says,

But what was the question they asked? That is very hard to find.

Here is survey...

It does not mention violence at all. It says "force."

Fake news!

I believe the question they asked might be this, on page 7/12...

View attachment 456044

But the party breakdown is not shown.

This question could mean military force against foreign adversaries.
So you’re just going to pretend I didn’t respond to this already?

Do you think being a dem makes you less prone to violence? Being any kind of extremist makes you more prone to violence. There certainly are more examples of far leftwing violence than far rightwing violence in the recent history of our country.

Do you think being a dem makes you less prone to violence? Being any kind of extremist makes you more prone to violence. There certainly are more examples of far leftwing violence than far rightwing violence in the recent history of our country.
Show me the stats.

Show me the stats.

Do you really need stats to tell you what has been going on in front of your eyes that last few years? Forget about it. Let’s say you’re right and there has been more rightwing violence. So what? Do you think it’s conservative ideology that’s the problem, or is it just extremism that’s the problem? Same applies to Islam. Is it Islam that’s the problem, or is it Islam extremists?

This is a problem with Billy’s thinking. He believes being a democrat makes you better in ways that it doesn’t

Billy000 being a democrat doesn’t make you anymore smarter, virtuous, compassionate, spiritual or whatever else you think it makes you think you than anyone else

Last edited:

Show me the stats.
stats here

Show me the stats.
stats here

Show me the stats.
stats here

The Guardian is a British newspaper. The Economist is a leftwing rag. I guess you missed the entire summer of leftwing violence in the country?

Show me the stats.
stats here

Show me the stats.
stats here

The Guardian is a British newspaper. The Economist is a leftwing rag. I guess you missed the entire summer of leftwing violence in the country?
sure the guardian is british, and slightly left. But they're reporting on a CSIS study, and CSIS is center according to all sides and mediabiasfactcheck. The economist is also least biased (center).

Show me the stats.
stats here

Show me the stats.
stats here

sure the guardian is british, and slightly left. But they're reporting on a CSIS study, and CSIS is center according to all sides and mediabiasfactcheck. The economist is also least biased (center).
Your being too nuanced and rational in explaining this. Republicans think any news source that doesn’t suck Trump’s orange dick is a radical left wing blog. That’s all they know.

Forum List

Back