4 things Republicans need to do to win 2024 presidential election

Voters have confidence in our election system. That was proven as they rejected Republican attempts to have election deniers take over the election system.

In Michigan, voters approved a referendum that includes state funded drop boxes. It won by 20 points. Voters support drop boxes and mail in voting. The Republican Party has to prevent people from voting because the larger the turnout, the more the chances of Republicans losing. There is nothing wrong with technology and we do not need to hand count every ballot.

We do if we ever want the people to have confidence in voting again. And remember it was your people that started all this with the Gore/ Bush race, so we addressed their complaint and got voting machines. Then they complained about the voting machines, and the country had to get rid of them and get different ones.

So this all started because Democrats were too dumb to punch a hole in a card, and there have been claims of election fraud since. And there will always be claims of fraud until we finally get smart enough and go back to what worked well.

Fox is losing viewers to OAN.

---Republicans’ Support For Fox News Plunged After Election Day, Poll Finds---

It will bounce back like it always does. OAN is fine, but they don't have news shows, just news that repeats in a continuous loop. After you watch an hour or so, you seen all they have to offer for the rest of the day and night.

I had to laugh that they look at CRT and Transexuals as their critical issues
They’re correct to do so, in the sense that it will energize their base and increase their turnout. That’s how elections are won.

That’s why both sides focus on peripheral “hot” issues that have little impact on actual daily life.

This was a great article to read

This guy must want the GOP to lose. Though these four things are big issues, they are not the kind of things which bring people in outside of your own base, and those are the people the GOP needs to pull off of the democrats.

For the most part, the majority of people won't even know what you are talking about with CRT, gender wars, and the like, and these topics can easily be spun by the democrats to make the GOP out as crackpots much as they are trying to do with MAGA. What the GOP needs to win is to appeal to the masses about things they can directly relate to in their everyday lives, kitchen table issues--- and for most people, those four things just are not it.

Last edited:
This guy must want the GOP to lose. Though these four things are big issues, they are not the kind of things which bring people in outside of your own base, and those are the people the GOP needs to pull off of the democrats.
As divided as the nation is, people outside of either base is a pretty thin slice of the pie.

I’d argue resources are better spent energizing your base and racking up the turnout.

As divided as the nation is, people outside of either base is a pretty thin slice of the pie.

I’d argue resources are better spent energizing your base and racking up the turnout.
It was a mid-term. But one would think that if the spectre of previously supposedly stolen election didn't motivate the base to create this "red wave" we were promised...it doesn't seem that anything else would.

Candace Owens gets it right: Candace Owens Says Being a ‘Straight White Male’ Today is ‘Exactly’ Like Being Black American During Segregation

This year the voters clearly rejected the right’s agenda of racism, bigotry, and hate, white grievance politics and racist replacement theory.

They’ll do it again in 2024.

I used to be a swing voter but I am hardcore democratic voter now as the options for a sane Republican candidate has plummeted. This list of 4 things is a perfect example.

CRT and Gender? Pound salt. What a weak platform to make of 50% of your points. These are serious times and we need serious leaders. If you think those are issues America gives a crap about then enjoy continually underperforming and claiming voter fraud.

This thread isn't about me, but what concerns the GOP.

If Trumps gets the GOP nomination, they lose.

If Trump doesn't get the GOP nomination, he goes independent and spilts the GOP vote, and they lose.
Truth Social has 84 millions members.
Will 100 million “people” vote for Biden?
I’ve already been informed by a Liberal here that there aren’t enough voters of eligible age to meet 100 million.

Truth Social has 84 millions members.
Will 100 million “people” vote for Biden?
I’ve already been informed by a Liberal here that there aren’t enough voters of eligible age to meet 100 million.
The big GOP donors are abandoning Trump, so are their media. And everyone Trump backed recently lost. And the special prosecutor seems like the real deal.

The big GOP donors are abandoning Trump, so are their media. And everyone Trump backed recently lost. And the special prosecutor seems like the real deal.
For the 1,000,000,000th time…
Trump can sit in his basement and win.
You are being a blatant liar about Trump’s support and that deflates everything you post.

Before I put you on Ignore, did you follow the 2016 race?
Somewhat, yes. I was rooting for Trump over Hillary for the laughs, Hillary's not funny at all. I even agreed with some of Trump's goals. But he did nothing, all hat, no trousers.

Forum List

Back