4 traitorous women found guilty of leaving food and water for 'illegal alien' invaders in desert

--- Four women found guilty after leaving food and water for migrants in Arizona desert --- guess that they are supposed 'amerikuns' that live in the USA and who work to flood the USA with illegal mexican and 'otm' alien invaders eh ??
Wow, women trying to prevent dehydration and death. How unAmerican of them!

Also they weren’t working to flood the US with Alien Invaders you dimwit. They were working to prevent other people from dying simple as that.
Yes officer. I knew he was an escaped convicted serial killer, but what kind of person would I be if I didn't hide him for 2 years since you were going to execute him?
Please tell me you are being sarcastic

Also they weren’t working to flood the US with Alien Invaders you dimwit. They were working to prevent other people from dying simple as that.
Yes officer. I knew he was an escaped convicted serial killer, but what kind of person would I be if I didn't hide him for 2 years since you were going to execute him?
Please tell me you are being sarcastic
It was a logical progression of your rationale. So yes, but no.

Justify your sickness however you want, it’s still people dying in a dessert and the crime of sneaking over here to make a better life for their family is not a death sentence. The fact that you would celebrate people dying just because they are trespassing just shows how messed up you are

Why does one need to 'sneak' in order to 'make a better life?' Why not just present oneself at U.S. ports of entry and apply to come legally to the U.S.?

Because the border patrol is only letting a very few people through each day, and turning the rest away. It might take months to reach the front of the line. We need more people to process the ones trying to apply for asylum.

[

Because the border patrol is only letting a very few people through each day, and turning the rest away. It might take months to reach the front of the line. We need more people to process the ones trying to apply for asylum.
Without a sufficient barrier, processing them is pointless. Those rejected will simply find the nea\rest opening and go through. That's why we've got so many illegals.

Justify your sickness however you want, it’s still people dying in a dessert and the crime of sneaking over here to make a better life for their family is not a death sentence. The fact that you would celebrate people dying just because they are trespassing just shows how messed up you are

Why does one need to 'sneak' in order to 'make a better life?' Why not just present oneself at U.S. ports of entry and apply to come legally to the U.S.?

-------------------------------- let'em get asylum in 'mexico' . And asylum should only be asylum because their 'gov' of criminals is out to get them but i wouldn't even allow that tactic .

no one is Celebrating but people who cross deserts are likely to die and thats just acknowledgment of common sense Slade ,

[

Without a sufficient barrier, processing them is pointless. Those rejected will simply find the nea\rest opening and go through. That's why we've got so many illegals.

That makes no sense. They are turning themselves in as soon as they get across the border because it is quicker than waiting in line.

[

That makes no sense. They are turning themselves in as soon as they get across the border because it is quicker than waiting in line.
You really must learn to think things through, even with the cognative disadvantages you obviously face. Serioulsy!

no one is Celebrating but people who cross deserts are likely to die and thats just acknowledgment of common sense Slade ,
You are damning people who leave water and food in areas where people have been dying. Call it whatever you want but it’s sick if you’d rather see people die than be helped

You are damning people who leave water and food in areas where people have been dying. Call it whatever you want but it’s sick if you’d rather see people die than be helped
------------------------------------------ helping them only encourages more of the same ilk Slade .

--- Four women found guilty after leaving food and water for migrants in Arizona desert --- guess that they are supposed 'amerikuns' that live in the USA and who work to flood the USA with illegal mexican and 'otm' alien invaders eh ??

so I guess you would LOVE the Japanese and Germans during WW2??
you would've helped them??

--------------------------- as a practical matter , the illegal aliens that don't die in the desert will just end up invading the USA Slade .
As a practical matter good hearted Americans don’t let people die in the dessert no matter which country they are from.
---------------------------------------- good Hearted Traitors , aiders and abettors of an illegal Alien invasion of my and my kids Homeland of the USA eh Slade ??
this is a national security problem
terrorists can get in this way
I hope they die

yes I would --
better than seeing America get screwed

------------------------------------------ helping them only encourages more of the same ilk Slade .
Bullshit. Leaving them food and water is not encouraging them unless your saying that preventing them from dying is what’s enabling them which is a dumbass arguement

so I guess you would LOVE the Japanese and Germans during WW2??
you would've helped them??
Wait, are comparing poor immigrants to enemy combatants during a world war? Are you joking?

Bullshit. Leaving them food and water is not encouraging them unless your saying that preventing them from dying is what’s enabling them which is a dumbass arguement
again I ask:
why do you people LOVE criminals so much??!!!

--------------------------- as a practical matter , the illegal aliens that don't die in the desert will just end up invading the USA Slade .
As a practical matter good hearted Americans don’t let people die in the dessert no matter which country they are from.
---------------------------------------- good Hearted Traitors , aiders and abettors of an illegal Alien invasion of my and my kids Homeland of the USA eh Slade ??
this is a national security problem
terrorists can get in this way
I hope they die
Terrorist can get in many ways. Have you done any research to see which method of entry terrorist have been trying to use from the pool of suspects that have been apprehended? My guess is no, you sound like a talking point puppet, but please prove me wrong

yes I would --
better than seeing America get screwed
And this is why I can’t take people like you seriously

Forum List

Back