4 traitorous women found guilty of leaving food and water for 'illegal alien' invaders in desert

--- Four women found guilty after leaving food and water for migrants in Arizona desert --- guess that they are supposed 'amerikuns' that live in the USA and who work to flood the USA with illegal mexican and 'otm' alien invaders eh ??
Wow, women trying to prevent dehydration and death. How unAmerican of them!

Also they weren’t working to flood the US with Alien Invaders you dimwit. They were working to prevent other people from dying simple as that.
so I guess you would LOVE the Japanese and Germans during WW2??
you would've helped them??
Wait, are comparing poor immigrants to enemy combatants during a world war? Are you joking?
1. they could be terrorists
-a. terrorists on 9-11 murdered MORE Americans than the Japanese at Pearl Harbor
BAM!!!
so in reality---the lax border control is MORE of a threat to Americans/America than the Japanese were
--
Report: U.S.-bound Syrians arrested in Honduras with fake passports

no one is Celebrating but people who cross deserts are likely to die and thats just acknowledgment of common sense Slade ,
You are damning people who leave water and food in areas where people have been dying. Call it whatever you want but it’s sick if you’d rather see people die than be helped
yes I would --
better than seeing America get screwed
And this is why I can’t take people like you seriously
see post # 41

--- Four women found guilty after leaving food and water for migrants in Arizona desert --- guess that they are supposed 'amerikuns' that live in the USA and who work to flood the USA with illegal mexican and 'otm' alien invaders eh ??

Also they weren’t working to flood the US with Alien Invaders you dimwit. They were working to prevent other people from dying simple as that.
--------------------------- as a practical matter , the illegal aliens that don't die in the desert will just end up invading the USA Slade .
As a practical matter good hearted Americans don’t let people die in the dessert no matter which country they are from.
---------------------------------------- good Hearted Traitors , aiders and abettors of an illegal Alien invasion of my and my kids Homeland of the USA eh Slade ??
When was a state of war declared?

no one is Celebrating but people who cross deserts are likely to die and thats just acknowledgment of common sense Slade ,
You are damning people who leave water and food in areas where people have been dying. Call it whatever you want but it’s sick if you’d rather see people die than be helped
------------------------------------------ helping them only encourages more of the same ilk Slade .
Bullshit. Leaving them food and water is not encouraging them unless your saying that preventing them from dying is what’s enabling them which is a dumbass arguement
Would be even better if we could provide limo service from the illegal's shithole to the city/neighborhood of their choice, with an assortment of refreshment along the way of course.

Last edited:
--------------------------- as a practical matter , the illegal aliens that don't die in the desert will just end up invading the USA Slade .
As a practical matter good hearted Americans don’t let people die in the dessert no matter which country they are from.
---------------------------------------- good Hearted Traitors , aiders and abettors of an illegal Alien invasion of my and my kids Homeland of the USA eh Slade ??
Justify your sickness however you want, it’s still people dying in a dessert and the crime of sneaking over here to make a better life for their family is not a death sentence. The fact that you would celebrate people dying just because they are trespassing just shows how messed up you are
this is a national security problem
terrorists can get in this way
I hope they die
Terrorist can get in many ways. Have you done any research to see which method of entry terrorist have been trying to use from the pool of suspects that have been apprehended? My guess is no, you sound like a talking point puppet, but please prove me wrong
????!!!!?????
so don't protect the border from terrorists??
!!???
hahahah

9-11, for one when MORE Americans were murdered than at Pearl Harbor

------------------------------------------ helping them only encourages more of the same ilk Slade .
Bullshit. Leaving them food and water is not encouraging them unless your saying that preventing them from dying is what’s enabling them which is a dumbass arguement
Would be even better if we could provide limo service from the illegal's shithole to the city/neighborhood of their choice, with an assortment of refreshment salong the way of course.
They probably won’t like the shithole you live in.

And foreigners along with Muslims that worked in and around the towers.

If I ever had the FU money, I’d open up 100s aid stations through the southwest. They’d have 2 things; water, food, and a motion detector that notified the border patrol to come pick them up. We can’t have open borders but we can have open hearts. I applaud the 4 women and hope they get right back to it.

That is alright with me as long as you understand the illegal migrants need to be stopped and sent home.

what??
so after Dec 7 1941, you would apologize to Japan!!!!!!???

again I ask:
why do you people LOVE criminals so much??!!!
I don’t love criminals. That’s just your warped mind trying to find a way to deamonize me. Nice try but it’s elementry

Those women should be publicly executed. Civilian patrols search out these aid stations and dump the water and empty the cans. Invaders think they will find help along the way only to find water bottles full of bullet holes and piles of scooped out food.

No more deaths kills more people than it saves.

what??
They are sneaking across the border also?

Would be even better if we could provide limo service from the illegal's shithole to the city/neighborhood of their choice, with an assortment of refreshment salong the way of course.
They probably won’t like the shithole you live in.
Need I remind you I live in Prague, not SW Missouri? Perhaps we could petition the Czech government for flights for the poor immigrants since a limo would hardly do. BTW, we have lots of Gypsies if you're interested.

Last edited:

so I guess you would LOVE the Japanese and Germans during WW2??
you would've helped them??
Wait, are comparing poor immigrants to enemy combatants during a world war? Are you joking?
1. they could be terrorists
-a. terrorists on 9-11 murdered MORE Americans than the Japanese at Pearl Harbor
BAM!!!
so in reality---the lax border control is MORE of a threat to Americans/America than the Japanese were
--
Report: U.S.-bound Syrians arrested in Honduras with fake passports
“They could be”? ok, I see the fear mongering has set in. You could also die driving to work. Why do you still drive? Hope your head doesn’t blow up from that one.

what??
They are sneaking across the border also?
why don''t you go walk and piss all over a US flag like you want to
good thing you people were not around in 1941--you would apologize to Japan

Sounds like lib double talk BS to me. You shills don't accept any "argument" that disagrees with what the media has told you to think.

If I ever had the FU money, I’d open up 100s aid stations through the southwest. They’d have 2 things; water, food, and a motion detector that notified the border patrol to come pick them up. We can’t have open borders but we can have open hearts. I applaud the 4 women and hope they get right back to it.

That is alright with me as long as you understand the illegal migrants need to be stopped and sent home.

That’s been the message from the left since day uno.

Justify your sickness however you want, it’s still people dying in a dessert and the crime of sneaking over here to make a better life for their family is not a death sentence. The fact that you would celebrate people dying just because they are trespassing just shows how messed up you are
this is a national security problem
terrorists can get in this way
I hope they die
Terrorist can get in many ways. Have you done any research to see which method of entry terrorist have been trying to use from the pool of suspects that have been apprehended? My guess is no, you sound like a talking point puppet, but please prove me wrong
????!!!!?????
so don't protect the border from terrorists??
!!???
hahahah
I never said that, I’m fine with border security, and barriers where needed. The barriers are a very small part of a larger problem. A larger problem that we aren’t really focusing on because Trump is obsessing about his wall.

That’s been the message from the left since day uno.
Which side of your mouth did that falsehood come out of?

Forum List

Back