🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

4 year old exercises his second amendment rights

By the way....nutbags.....this is not a call to ban guns.

It is a call to regulate them. Huuuuuge difference. Assholes.

Nope.....every thing you want to do to "regulate" guns leads to an eventual ban....racist.
That happened early in 2008. We were warned about it and yet it still happened. Our guns are gone. Obama took them.

Gun nuts think that only 505 people are accidentally killed by guns each year but lives are saved by guns MILLIONS of times each year. That's because they are such sticklers for accurate data.

Gun nuts think that guns are the same as other things that accidentally kill people......even though ALL of those other things have actual uses other than killing.

Normal people know that both of these arguments are bunk.

Things designed to kill people need to be regulated to a far greater degree than things that are not designed to kill people. That's a fairly indisputable point, nutbags.

And nuts like you are why we have the 2nd Amendment........you do not think...you emote.....the truth, the facts and reality show that not one of your beliefs about guns is true....so you lie, you emote...and you create fantasies about guns and gun owners....

Guns are designed to save the life of the user....and most of the time it is never fired and achieves this end.

The second amendment doesn't involve your right to self defense, idiot. That's a Scalia thing. You needed the Supreme Court to make that change

Own that, at least.

Done with you today. My limit for stupid has been reached.

Anyone else notice that the pro-gun lobby is afraid to debate responsibility?

Nope....we aren't afraid....you guys use it to push a lie.

again...

357,000,000 guns in private hands....

19,000 non fatal gun accidents.

505 accidental gun deaths in 2013....

And it is you anti gun nuts who fight to keep gun safety education out of our public schools.......not us.

again...

And it is you anti gun nuts who fight to keep gun safety education out of our public schools.......not us.

500 more than other civilized countries... You don't value life.

again...

500 more than other civilized countries... You don't value life.

You want 1,500,000 more victims of crime...since that is the number of Americans bill clinton says use guns to stop violent crime...so you obviously want more rapes, robberies and murders....twit.

Very little is safe. Take a look at how many people get run over by cars. Or how many kids are accidentally killed when mom or dad backs over them. It's tragic, and it happens every day but it only you ghouls who laugh gleefully whenever it happens.

I'm sorry...are you talking about people who start a thread every time there is a shooting or a killing by other than guns as...........ghouls? I'm shocked! Shocked, do you hear!

No, I am referring to 357 and RW as ghouls because they go out of their way to post up every accidental shooting they can find and they are always gleeful when the do so. In other words they are ghouls who enjoy the pain and suffering of others. Like every other despicable douchebag out there.

Just like your fellow rightwing ghouls who go out of their way to post up every police shooting they can find and are always gleeful when the 'thug' is killed; in other words they are ghouls who enjoy the pain and suffering of others, and exploit that pain and suffering for some perceived partisan gain.

Put down the stones, you and others on the right live in a very big glass house.

Florida Woman Shot in Back by 4-Year-Old Son

A 4-year-old boy accidentally shot in his mother, an apparently staunch pro-gun advocate, in the back in north Florida on Tuesday, according to local deputies.

The woman, who has been identified as Jamie Gilt, 31, told Putnam County police officials that her son was sitting in the back of her pickup truck when he picked up a .45-caliber handgun and shot her through the back of the seat. A deputy on patrol approached the car on Tuesday afternoon, as it had stopped and looked “awkward,” and found her shot in the front seat.

I'm sure she is one of those people who said it would never happen to her.
She obviously kept a loaded weapon in her car to "keep her child safe".

I took the kids to see the Colonel a bit earlier. In the drive in lane it was a bit slow and they got a bit tense but none of them shot me.
We might go to the cinema tomorrow night. Fingers crossed #pray4tommy

Go with God and gun my son.
And remember; he who haseth g u n and shows it, goes to the front of the line for snacks. Assures good customer service and impresses the kiddies.

These accidents are a small price to pay for a mother keeping her child safe

More gun nut paranoia about evil enemies out to harm my family making it necessary to keep a loaded weapon close at hand

Last edited:

Go with God and gun my son.
And remember; he who haseth g u n and shows it, goes to the front of the line for snacks. Assures good customer service and impresses the kiddies.
I will need a gun to get from the car to the theatre. Once inside everyone is tooled up so its quite chilled. Having said that if the film is not up to scratch...........................................................

Florida Woman Shot in Back by 4-Year-Old Son

A 4-year-old boy accidentally shot in his mother, an apparently staunch pro-gun advocate, in the back in north Florida on Tuesday, according to local deputies.

The woman, who has been identified as Jamie Gilt, 31, told Putnam County police officials that her son was sitting in the back of her pickup truck when he picked up a .45-caliber handgun and shot her through the back of the seat. A deputy on patrol approached the car on Tuesday afternoon, as it had stopped and looked “awkward,” and found her shot in the front seat.

I'm sure she is one of those people who said it would never happen to her.
She obviously kept a loaded weapon in her car to "keep her child safe".
She obviously failed to secure her loaded weapon properly.

We are willing to put up with these minor "incidents"

Just so that we can maintain our fantasy that guns are keepin us safe

Can't make this shit up....

Jamie Gilt was wounded just a day after she sparked controversy boasting about her boy’s prowess with guns on Facebook .

The 31-year-old was driving her truck en route to pick up a horse from a relative when her son found her .45 semi-automatic handgun on the back seat.

He then pointed it towards his mother before pulling the trigger.

The bullet went through the seat before passing through Gilt’s body.

The mother is pretty hot. That's all I have to say on this subject.

Can't make this shit up....

Jamie Gilt was wounded just a day after she sparked controversy boasting about her boy’s prowess with guns on Facebook .

The 31-year-old was driving her truck en route to pick up a horse from a relative when her son found her .45 semi-automatic handgun on the back seat.

He then pointed it towards his mother before pulling the trigger.

The bullet went through the seat before passing through Gilt’s body.

Mommy, can I have a cookie?

Shut up baby and play with your gun

Forum List

Back